Getting Bloodwork Done..... Just In Case.

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
I'm noided as all **** on whats going on in my body right now! I feel fine, but the paranoia is too much. Figured the best thing I can do right now is go and get my blood work done. Be as educated as possible lol.

I have read many forums other than Anabolic Minds, and have read many different opinions. I have read threads created by authors of books explaining just how effective a natural PCT can be. I have also read many many threads on noobs like me getting **** on because they choose not to use a SERM. But, the only thing that can really show whats going on inside my body is a blood test....

Scheduling appointment today, will be posting results accordingly if blood work be allowed taken by General Pract.

Side effects so far into PCT? My balls had a very mild pain, so mild I did not know if it was in my head or real. Lasted like an 10 minutes. Also happened when I started my cycle. I feel fine at the moment. Been taking BBS Complete PCT 10 pills a day. NO LOSS OF LOBIDO! I beat my dick like it owed me money this morning (have not rubbed one for like a week, for some reason towards the end of my cycle I just did not feel the need to wack off, my dick got hard as a rock in the morning but I just wanted to eat breakfast and go to the gym lol).

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Blood work will tell you exactly what is going on... Hopefully it comes back good for you.