calves burning...?

spoofy

Awards
I am 10 weeks into my cycle.. and i havent done cardio in months. I started jogging again on monday and now my calves burn 5 minutes into the jog. They start to hurt so much that it is fairly hard to run.

Normally I never have this problem. ... My calves are hurting before i even get close to breaking a sweat. I am guessing it is related to the AAS use.. since it has never happened before... but I am unsure about what to do to fix the problem. Suggestions?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
well, on m1t i remember climbing up 4 flights of stairs which i normally have to do several times a day would make my calves cramp up like crazy. i guess it could also be described as "AN INSANE PUMP$!@$!%!".. whatever it was, a little stretching helped out. tren also has the same effect, altho not as bad,

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, sounds like your calves are just gettin a pump man

jimmypop13

Awards
yeah, try some stretching too. It always helps me to get the burn to go away for awhile

spoofy

Awards
on a threadmill at the speed set to "5" and the workout program is set to random ..for a timeframe of 40 minutes.

cavles start burning around the 5 min mark.. and it gets painful around the 7 min mark .... it feels like the worst buildup of lactic acid known to man.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
on a threadmill at the speed set to "5" and the workout program is set to random ..for a timeframe of 40 minutes.

cavles start burning around the 5 min mark.. and it gets painful around the 7 min mark .... it feels like the worst buildup of lactic acid known to man.
LOL, no i mean what AAS are you running?

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
hehe d0h!

500mg test ethanate
400mg EQ
Im runnin 500mg a week enenthate & 400mg a week deca, along with dbol, and i get a similar effect, though not As bad as you describe. My lower baxxk was so pumped yesyerday from doing deadlifts the day before that i had to cut my shoulders/quads routine short last night... so i began jumproping after i stretched my back out, and i was gettin a pump similar to what youre describing, but i like that feelin-people pay big $ for that kinda pump, bro!
BC