EQ v.s. Anavar

trutitants

trutitants

Awards
Equipoise Vs. Anavar

Option #1: EQ @600mgs per week for 14 weeks

Or

Option #2: Anavar 40mgs ed for 10 weeks

Please leave the ever so common “run test bro� response for test is way overrated.

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't even know where to start ... test is overrated???

trutitants

trutitants

Awards
Why post if your not going to answer my question? Get off this thread.
I choose to run tren as a staple rather then test. Test, in my opinion is

sloppy and can lead to easy fat deposits if not kept in check with some
sort of ant-E. Tren gives you all the benefits of test but without the instant
gratification of that bullshit watery look that new-age bodybuilders have
grown to love for some reason. Now lets get back to my original question.
I have never used either of these drug so I want some opinions on them.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Why post if your not going to answer my question? Get off this thread.
I choose to run tren as a staple rather then test. Test, in my opinion is

sloppy and can lead to easy fat deposits if not kept in check with some
sort of ant-E. Tren gives you all the benefits of test but without the instant
gratification of that bullshit watery look that new-age bodybuilders have
grown to love for some reason. Now lets get back to my original question.
I have never used either of these drug so I want some opinions on them.
I think test is over rated as well but I usually leave the attitude at home here. Most Americans strongly believe in test for every thing. I am wondering what you’re thinking your going to get with that snide manner of yours.

BTW your question has been asked and answered before. Try the search button and search for EQ/Deca cycles (no test). I recall making an argument for fina-based cycles before. I happen to like and approve of these and I also believe that Dbol only cycles can be made to work fine. These are not popular opinions but as I try and be polite and make a good argument for them my opinion is usually respected. You should give it a try; you will probably get much farther then this thread is going to take you.

If you are so experienced that you know better then the vast majority of steroid users why do you have to ask newbie level questions about 2 very commonly used drugs that are included in almost any steroid profile section?

Also if your so susceptible to body fat from test I am guessing that your diet could use some work as it is mostly responsible for the progress or the lack of it.

size

Awards
  • Established
How about EQ and anavar?
EQ @600mg for 12 weeks and anavar@40mg ed for 7 weeks

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
yeah, upping my test dosage started to give me a belly:( .. but also makes my muscles grow like nothing i've ever used before. tren is awesome in the fact that it strips bodyfat off like nothing i've ever seen before w/ moderate muscle gains on a calorie deficit, but but tren on its own makes me feel like absolute ****.

why not run a small dose of test w/ an anti-E as a base then add from there? it's not uncommon to feel like absolute **** w/ no test at all.. but your milage may vary I guess.

trutitants

trutitants

Awards
Well skye I like your position on tren based cycles, and I am sorry if I came off a little harsh but I asked a questioned and it was replied to with out having any context to what I inquired. As far as my diet goes I wouldn’t make the assumption that it need work since I just got done doing a show where I cut down to a nice lean 3% bf and took 2nd place only to my workout partner that won 1st. so as of now I am about 6-8%. I do not like test because it can* lead to easy fat deposits and I and currently whole bulking( clean foods only) and my calories are a bit high so I don’t want to get any unwanted fat deposits. As far as my questioned goes I am asking it for I have never used these compounds and want to know what would be more effective the Anavar or EQ.

Respectively

Dave

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I got on soapbox, the post you made rubbed me wrong when maybe it shouldn't. It was harsh though

If your running tren then the EQ is best option, esp with tren e. if your running tren a then bold prop or cyclo bold would be nice options.

If your looking for one as a cycle base the EQ would be my pick. Sizes is probably best though as neather work that good alone

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As always eq will give your appetite a nice upswing but the anavar/ tren stack might not give you the size you want. The anavar will help with fat deposits and increase intramuscular creatine giving you incredible hardness.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
How about EQ and anavar?
EQ @600mg for 12 weeks and anavar@40mg ed for 7 weeks
I like this also. Another option may be to run Anavar at the end of the cycle. EQ @ 600mg for 12 weeks, and Var @ 40mg for weeks 7-14, which will let the Bold ester clear while Var is present, then PCT :)

And as Syke was implying, you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar ;) You come on asking for opinions and advice, drop the attitude :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i apologize for the way my post may have come across i.e. suggesting you have no idea what you're talking about

i had just finished posting over at bb.com which usually infuriates me due to the utter stupidity of many members there and i was in an irritable mood

the jist of what i wanted to say is basically test is great not only because of its anabolic properties but in its ability to negate the bad sides of drugs like tren and deca that can leave you with a limp noodle and possibly feeling like ****

yes test CAN bloat you, but letro or a-dex will help that significantly and if you run test prop you may not experience horrible bloating

sorry for coming across like a condescendant ass

Fearless858

Awards
Var at that dosage will give you much better results then the EQ. Tren and Var are an awesome combo that you will keep when you are done as well.

Fearless858

Awards
But why not run the Anavar for 12 weeks instead of 7 ?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
But why not run the Anavar for 12 weeks instead of 7 ?
cost aside it is still a 17a steriod. Granted it is easy on the liver but not at the levals we use it. 8 to 10 weeks is what big recomended I think.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
i also have a fren who took EQ and Test, but of course not so big dosage like u guys and he get a very good result. He even win a show because of that cycle.