Forma stanzol

warren123

Awards
What do you guys suggest about dosing forma? I'm on a helladrol cycle week 2, I've seen people run it during cycle or on pct and wondered your opinions on it. I'll be using erase as my ai in pct so can/should I use forma during only or during and pct or save it for pct? Should I taper down using it as well?

I've searched for this answer and saw mixed answers. Thanks guys.

crey0216

Awards
I based mine on Dylan's log and started with week 4. I think that is when estrogen picks up and needs to be tamed. You can run it until you start Erase which should be in week 2 or 3 of PCT. I don't think it is necessary to run them concurrently; although, I am for the first week of Erase which I started today in week 2 of PCT. I'll stop the Forma after this week and just go with Erase and Endosurge, DAA and AI's Cycle Support.

warren123

Awards
Yeah I was thinking of running it for 6 weeks which would be until week 2 of my PCT in which I'll be using erase.

TowKnee

Awards
after some recommendations and research it looks like 0/0/10/10/10/10/10 would be a good dose on a cycle lasting 5 weeks, then 2 weeks into pct to when you'll switch over to erase. 10 pumps . 5 in am and 5 in pm. mrsupps recommends the pumps only be applied to the chest, yet the bottle is gonna say all over someone else might know about that one though.

warren123

Awards
I'm on a 6 week cycle so I figured I could run it until week 2 of my pct in which I'd be starting erase.

crey0216

Awards
That should be fine. 5 pumps in the am and another 5 in the pm on the shoulders, upper back, chest and abs.