nolva or letro for getting rid of GYNO!

Redsox0432

Awards
So i have 2 quarter sized lumps behind my nipples. There puffy but not sensitive or itchy. I finished liquid tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 about 3 weeks ago after an hdrol cycle. A few weeks after i got off it the gyno started.

What is better to get rid of the gyno.
Liquid tamoxifen or letro
thanks

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Where the **** was your AI?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Omg you already asked about this ****! Quit ****in posting!!! We told you Wtf to do!!!

Redsox0432

Awards
i was researching and **** and i read nolva might be good too.
final question.
So should i just got with the letro?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Shut the **** up!!!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Hilarious I look down the forum and I see all your post's... I see a lot of ******* hahah! Get Em DONE!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hilarious I look down the forum and I see all your post's... I see a lot of ******* hahah! Get Em DONE!
Lmfao I'm irritable I guess... I'm always pissed at the gym and an hour after

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Airborne is the forum nazi today !! HAHA

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wow... Hmm ok bro. My bad. I'll respect that.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just sayin I have already helped this person out along with a few other people yet he starts a bunch of other threads asking the same stuff and not listening... Check out his posts... Imho I think it is definitely unfair what just happened to me... I know you don't care at all... This is just your job... But I'm speaking my opinion... There's a lot worse stuff out there yet I get dinged... Do what you gotta do..this is your game bro... No disrespect to you.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my friend you should have run an AI with nolva.Rebound estrogen from non aromatasing compounds are a pain.Could have also been progesterone gyno but gyno is gyno.My up coming pct looks like this:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 3/2/2/1
DAA:3g's ed
After 4 weeks I will go off of erase tapering down.My second line of defence is veggies....yes...veggies...coniferous vegetables have a natural AI.1 to 4 cups a day for me for a long time.coniferous vegetables do not completely kill estrogen so no worrys.

For pre existing gyno you can do a couple of things.number one being the most effective is getting under the knife.I'm guessing you don't want this.Letro can help existing gyno but it's not 100%.I think the numbers are somewhere between 60% saying it works and 40% having gyno pop up again.Atleast it's what I gather from fourm post.

For the dosage you are going to have to look up.

Hope I helped.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
It must be Monday

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dht's have been shown to shrink gyno

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow... Hmm ok bro. My bad. I'll respect that.
Just sayin I have already helped this person out along with a few other people yet he starts a bunch of other threads asking the same stuff and not listening... Check out his posts... Imho I think it is definitely unfair what just happened to me... I know you don't care at all... This is just your job... But I'm speaking my opinion... There's a lot worse stuff out there yet I get dinged... Do what you gotta do..this is your game bro...No disrespect to you.
What happened to you? You received an infraction for inapropriate/abusive language. Telling someone here to STFU is just that. Yes, I do care. That is why I will not allow you to continue to be abusive to members of my community.

You have no idea who gets infractions for what so I advise you to no make assumption.

Treat people with respect whether you like it or not. If you find someone or something to your dislike then remove yourself from the thread. You are not obligated to express your opinion regarding what other people say or do.

You have been here for 3 months and have 1400+ post. That equates to over 450 posts a month and 120 per week and nearly 20 per day. Shall I review your non-value added abusive contributions and share my opinion of what you have to share? I suggest you lighten up with the tyrant character and contribute in a positive fashion from now on.

Thanks!

Have a great week. :)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i have 2 quarter sized lumps behind my nipples. There puffy but not sensitive or itchy. I finished liquid tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 about 3 weeks ago after an hdrol cycle. A few weeks after i got off it the gyno started.

What is better to get rid of the gyno.
Liquid tamoxifen or letro
thanks
Letrozole is the king when it comes to destroying Gyno..IMO

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What happened to you? You received an infraction for inapropriate/abusive language. Telling someone here to STFU is just that. Yes, I do care. That is why I will not allow you to continue to be abusive to members of my community.

You have no idea who gets infractions for what so I advise you to no make assumption.

Treat people with respect whether you like it or not. If you find someone or something to your dislike then remove yourself from the thread. You are not obligated to express your opinion regarding what other people say or do.

You have been here for 3 months and have 1400+ post. That equates to over 450 posts a month and 120 per week and nearly 20 per day. Shall I review your non-value added abusive contributions and share my opinion of what you have to share? I suggest you lighten up with the tyrant character and contribute in a positive fashion from now on.

Thanks!

Have a great week. :)
Alright bro, you got it