methadrol plus

  1. methadrol plus


    ran methadrol. was awesome and had very good gains. looking to run again but considering running something with it. what would be best to run with it?

    methadrol = superdrol, decadrol, lmg


  2. Just run superdrol solo.

  3. why is u can take somethin like methadrol that has 30 mgs of SD?
    •   
       


  4. I don't like compound formulas personally. I'd just run SD with a non methyl to stack it with.

  5. what gains do do u get from just sd, you personally?

  6. Depends on your diet, possibly 15-20 pounds. I'd stack it with trenazone and pstanz, that'd b sick as f*ck.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Depends on your diet, possibly 15-20 pounds. I'd stack it with trenazone and pstanz, that'd b sick as f*ck.
    not bad. whats pstanz?

  8. Non methylated winny.

  9. pm me where i could get it

  10. Just google it bro, I forgot where I saw it last.

  11. ight. how much p stanz should i run with it?

  12. 250mg all the way through, you'll need a few bottles but its worth it. It will prevent the sides from trenazone and harden u up even further, and add to your gains.

  13. I'd do this:

    SD
    20/20/20/20(maybe 30 last 2 weeks, depends on sides)
    Trenazone
    1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2/2
    P-stanz
    250/250/250/250/250/250

    You'll f*cking blow up bro.

  14. good ****. ima prob give it a go in a few weeks

  15. Log it bro, I'll follow.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I'd do this:

    SD
    20/20/20/20(maybe 30 last 2 weeks, depends on sides)
    Trenazone
    1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2/2
    P-stanz
    250/250/250/250/250/250

    You'll f*cking blow up bro.
    Sounds interesting! This might be good for me at maintenance calories. Maybe put on some great lean muscle.

  17. You'd probly drop some bf too.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Sounds interesting! This might be good for me at maintenance calories. Maybe put on some great lean muscle.
    you could run the last week at 2.5ml of trenazone
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. need help with methadrol
    By tiredofthisli in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 05:36 PM
  2. Methadrol-PCT
    By the tiger in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 04:35 PM
  3. Methadrol or what???
    By Mojo6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 12:34 PM
  4. Has Anyone Taken Methadrol
    By NoRemorse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 05:56 PM
  5. MethaDrol??
    By matthew76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Log in
Log in