GH cycle with 2 steroids cycles

Balrog

Awards
Hi guys, I am planning to start a gh cycle, stacked with 2 steroids cycles in 2 months, I would like to have your opinions on the steroids cycles.

stats: 25 years old, 6'0", 228lbs, 10,6%BF by calipers

goals: weight gains, fat loss

I preffer to use 6-8 weeks cycles, less time off, and I usually do not gain much more weight in long cycles then in short cycles

what I'm planning:

weeks 1-24 weeks - GH 4ui ED (hypertropin)

weeks 1-7 - 1g of testosterone phenylpropionate/week
weeks 1-4 - 70 mg dianabol ed
weeks 2-7 - 70mg oral stanozolol ed

PCT - probably clomiphene and tamoxifen for 4 weeks, have not decided for sure

weeks 13-18 - 1.2g of testosterone propionate/week
weeks 13-18 - 80mg dianabol ed
weeks 13-18 - 160mg injectable stanozolol eod
weeks 13-18 - 80mg anavar ed

what do you think? any opinion is very welcome! Sorry for bad english.

For now I'm not planning on stack with insulin in this first GH cycle, need to read a lot more about it and talk to a doctor, do you think I should study the use of insulin and plan to use along with medical monitoring? if it is correctly administered, the results that it provides are worth the risk?

Thanks in advance.

pumpedcal

Awards
I would skip the insulin. Gh and the other two stacks your using will give you rank growth. Over time insulin can really mess you up because everyones body takes it in differently. My friend tried it and now has to stay on it for life. If you want to cut up then stick to lean meats and a lot of them. If you want mass ten try taking in 5000 calories a day and 1000 grams of protien. You will see rank results. As for growth hormone I would stick with it for a solid 12 months.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I am planning to start a gh cycle, stacked with 2 steroids cycles in 2 months, I would like to have your opinions on the steroids cycles.

stats: 25 years old, 6'0", 228lbs, 10,6%BF by calipers

goals: weight gains, fat loss

I preffer to use 6-8 weeks cycles, less time off, and I usually do not gain much more weight in long cycles then in short cycles

what I'm planning:

weeks 1-24 weeks - GH 4ui ED (hypertropin)

weeks 1-7 - 1g of testosterone phenylpropionate/week
weeks 1-4 - 70 mg dianabol ed
weeks 2-7 - 70mg oral stanozolol ed

weeks 13-18 - 1.2g of testosterone propionate/week
weeks 13-18 - 80mg dianabol ed
weeks 13-18 - 160mg injectable stanozolol eod
weeks 13-18 - 80mg anavar ed

what do you think? any opinion is very welcome! Sorry for bad english.

For now I'm not planning on stack with insulin in this first GH cycle, need to read a lot more about it and talk to a doctor, do you think I should study the use of insulin and plan to use along with medical monitoring? if it is correctly administered, the results that it provides are worth the risk?

Thanks in advance.
Is it common in Brazil to use massive amounts of steroids, 1200mg test and 80mg dbol is considered very high in the US of A. What is your previous cycle experience? The only dose I agree with is the 80mg of anavar, that is a good spot for fantastic strength gains and good fat loss.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Is it common in Brazil to use massive amounts of steroids, 1200mg test and 80mg dbol is considered very high in the US of A. What is your previous cycle experience? The only dose I agree with is the 80mg of anavar, that is a good spot for fantastic strength gains and good fat loss.
I agree. OP I'm also worried your not taking enough time of between cycles honestly.

Balrog

Awards
@pumpedcal:

thanks for the advise! I think I'll skip insulin than, I really don't wanna mess up with my system to have to take it for life... But 1000 grams of protein? that would not be to much for the body absorb? I'm taking now 5500kcal with 360grams of protein, to eat 1000 grams I'll have to spend all day eating meat!

but from what I read, with the use of gh should drastically reduce the consumption of cabs, that's why you talk about 1000g of protein? to tae fewer calories from carbs?

thanks!

@jaydollars

this would be my 6th cycle, I started with steroids 3 years ago, I did three cycles in one year and a half, than stopped with steroids for two years because of health problems (non steroid related) and lost almost 30 pounds, used steroids back again at the end of last year and early this year, regaining the lost weight

but never used dosages as high as I have described, the last time I used 800mg of testosterone/week, but was now considering increasing along with the use of gh, do not know if is really necessary to use all of that in fact, but people here really use high doses, especially those over 220lbs, I've already seen people with 250lbs using 2,5g of testosterone/week

I've used 2 times dianabol 50mg ed 70mg ed in the first and the second, I had no strong sides

what dosages would you recommend? and about the structure I built what would you say?

thanks!

Balrog

Awards
@Dr.Stri8ed:

how much time would you recommend? twice the cycle time would do it?

thanks!

Balrog

Awards
pumpedcal:

thanks, I'll consult a doctor about the insulin cycle before take the idea more seriously, and skip it at least this time.

do you really mean 1000g of protein/day? man, i'm taking about 360g/day (5500kcal/day) and it is already very difficult eating these quantities

jaydollars,Dr.Stri8ed:

thanks, this will be my fifth cycle, but never used such high doses, the most I've ever used was 800mg test/week, 60mg dbol/week, but was thinking of increasing the doses seen the number of cycles that I've done

what dosages do you recommend?

and about the structure of cycles, what do you think?

ps: tried to post the day you posted but my posts were the moderators for approval and never appeared on the topic ...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
pumpedcal:

thanks, I'll consult a doctor about the insulin cycle before take the idea more seriously, and skip it at least this time.

do you really mean 1000g of protein/day? man, i'm taking about 360g/day (5500kcal/day) and it is already very difficult eating these quantities

jaydollars,Dr.Stri8ed:

thanks, this will be my fifth cycle, but never used such high doses, the most I've ever used was 800mg test/week, 60mg dbol/week, but was thinking of increasing the doses seen the number of cycles that I've done

what dosages do you recommend?

and about the structure of cycles, what do you think?

ps: tried to post the day you posted but my posts were the moderators for approval and never appeared on the topic ...
What type of results did you get from prior cycles, how did you feel taking 70mg dbol a day, instead of going so high on test and dbol, add something else like masteron maybe

At thoses high doses I would expecting very high blood pressure and a ton of bloating

Balrog

Awards
used in my last cycle of testosterone enanthate 800mg/week 60mg of dianabol and 400mg of nandrolone, won 9kg, including about 2kg and 800g of fat lost, resulting on 7,8kg of solid gains

before that one went with 700mg of testosterone phenylpropionate, 60mg of dianabol and 70mg of stanozolol, after PCT was left 6.5 kg of muscle mass, and loss of 1kg of fat

the side during the two were headache, fever (weak), nausea, but nothing too strong in any of these side effects, and all lasted only a few days at the beginning of the cycle, the only strong side were strong mood changes from week 5-6 (depression and aggression), I had no changes in blood pressure, measured every week

but adding masteron will add some muscle growth or just improve muscular quality? do you think stay on 800mg will continue to deliver good results?