Best prohormone on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmart57

tmart57

Awards
Hey guys I don't know about you but all I can ever find on prohormones or legal anabolics are company ran reviews or BS evidence. I was wondering if anyone has any unbiased suggestions on the strongest most effective prohormones on the market. I've been working out for a few years and have ran prohormones before. My career prohibits me from taking illegal substances and I know the risks of PH's so please don't lecture. I'm 5'11", 195lbs, 9%BF.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol. It is heavy on sides but if you can run it, it will rock your world.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
superdrol for big gains and big sides :)

LikeMike

Awards
Epistane,hdrol,pmag (considered somewhat mild but all are tried and true). Sdrol, dzine, trenazone, trenavar, ultradrol are great if your looking for something "stronger". What are your goals for the cycle?

tmart57

tmart57

Awards
I'm just wanting to build overall mass. I have no trouble cutting back down. How serious are the sides?

LikeMike

Awards
It's user and dose dependent. Lethargy, shutdown, libido issues, gyno, back pumps. And some people have emotional/psychological issues during pct. Just out of curiosity, what have you ran in the past?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol made me a super hero.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read the stickies, there are ph/ds profiles thread in the stickies

tmart57

tmart57

Awards
I've taken hdrol, halotest, androdrol, and androbol before it was banned. I gained 12 pounds off androbol in a month so I was pretty happy with it, no sides. What should intake along superdrol and for pct(legal of course)

superswole23

Awards
Epistane,hdrol,pmag (considered somewhat mild but all are tried and true). Sdrol, dzine, trenazone, trenavar, ultradrol are great if your looking for something "stronger". What are your goals for the cycle?
I am currently starting the fourth week in my first ph cycle of hdrol. Im running 50/50/75/75/75. I have gained about 8 pounds and my friends comment on me bulking up a little. however i dont feel big enough and i have always wanted to be really big. I have a pretty good diet and ive liked my strength gains on hdrol so far. but im just doing research for my next cycle which i probly wont do for a good 4 to 6 months in the future. The question i have is that im looking for a "dry" ph thats the best for gaining mass. I;ve heard about all the superdrol sides and am not excited to try it. I was wondering if you had a recommendation for me to look into. any info would be greatly appreciated

LikeMike

Awards
I am currently starting the fourth week in my first ph cycle of hdrol. Im running 50/50/75/75/75. I have gained about 8 pounds and my friends comment on me bulking up a little. however i dont feel big enough and i have always wanted to be really big. I have a pretty good diet and ive liked my strength gains on hdrol so far. but im just doing research for my next cycle which i probly wont do for a good 4 to 6 months in the future. The question i have is that im looking for a "dry" ph thats the best for gaining mass. I;ve heard about all the superdrol sides and am not excited to try it. I was wondering if you had a recommendation for me to look into. any info would be greatly appreciated
Its not a race.

superswole23

Awards
I realize. So again any information would help

tmart57

tmart57

Awards
Which compound is the prohormone superdrol? I know there was also a steroid called superdrol that was banned

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
2a-17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** I wish I would have logged my last. I gained 25 pounds on sd alone. Kept it all... Strength is unbelievable too

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
**** I wish I would have logged my last. I gained 25 pounds on sd alone. Kept it all... Strength is unbelievable too
Which sdol did u run? Is one stouter than the other? Hear some preach the beast others like ultradol...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ultradrol is methylstenbolone. Beast is amazing but spendy. I run Transform Sd extreme. It's 17 bucks if u know the right place. Can't go wrong

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
I know that mechabol looks intriguing as well....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Mecha looks amazing. Sd is a lot harsher in my opinion compared to UD. From what other people say as well

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which compound is the prohormone superdrol? I know there was also a steroid called superdrol that was banned
there is no pro hormone superdrol (yet) and superdrol, aka methasterone, aka methyl drostanolone, aka di methyl dht hasn't been banned yet, but was put up to be voted on this year.

2a-17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol
try again slick willy.

etioallocholan = 5a-androst = or 'a isomer'

etiocholan = 5b-androst = or 'b isomer'

and there shouldn't be any b-isomer versions of superdrol (different steroid), if their were, they wouldn't work.

I'd say alpha one is one of the most potent compounds next to superdrol. it's 17a methyl 1-androstenediol has it's own activity, but also could have some conversion into m1t

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Anyone have any experience with mecha?
Got 2 bottles enroute. Looked 2 interesting to pass it by.. :) Ive seen a couple logs started on it here but they are still early cycle..

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
there is no pro hormone superdrol (yet) and superdrol, aka methasterone, aka methyl drostanolone, aka di methyl dht hasn't been banned yet, but was put up to be voted on this year.

try again slick willy.

and there shouldn't be any b-isomer versions of superdrol (different steroid), if their were, they wouldn't work.

I'd say alpha one is one of the most potent compounds next to superdrol. it's 17a methyl 1-androstenediol has it's own activity, but also could have some conversion into m1t

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jbryand101b again.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

try again slick willy.

Lol **** my bad X-D

bgmike20

bgmike20

Awards
methadrol extreme is one of the strongest. i got awesome size gains from it. you want one that has more than one compound in it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
methadrol extreme is one of the strongest. i got awesome size gains from it. you want one that has more than one compound in it
I hope your not serious right now

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Anybody that knows **** bout ph/aas will tell you that's dumb... Your liver is your friend

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take superdrol/pheraplex all day, that shiit is tha bomb. too bad phera is banned.

have to go with Delta-2 and sd instead now.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good ****?

fmill

Awards
Where can I get superdrol? Any safe cites/company brands?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Yes, but haven't found any legit stuff lately, is bodyconcious.com trustworthy?
I have no idea, I've just heard someone on here recommend it. What cycles have you done before?

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I have a bottle of super drol and phera that I never used or opened from 2008. Been debating on tossing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.