Best prohormone on the market?

  1. Best prohormone on the market?


    Hey guys I don't know about you but all I can ever find on prohormones or legal anabolics are company ran reviews or BS evidence. I was wondering if anyone has any unbiased suggestions on the strongest most effective prohormones on the market. I've been working out for a few years and have ran prohormones before. My career prohibits me from taking illegal substances and I know the risks of PH's so please don't lecture. I'm 5'11", 195lbs, 9%BF.


  2. Superdrol. It is heavy on sides but if you can run it, it will rock your world.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       


  3. superdrol for big gains and big sides
    CELTIC LABS REP

  4. Epistane,hdrol,pmag (considered somewhat mild but all are tried and true). Sdrol, dzine, trenazone, trenavar, ultradrol are great if your looking for something "stronger". What are your goals for the cycle?

  5. I'm just wanting to build overall mass. I have no trouble cutting back down. How serious are the sides?

  6. It's user and dose dependent. Lethargy, shutdown, libido issues, gyno, back pumps. And some people have emotional/psychological issues during pct. Just out of curiosity, what have you ran in the past?

  7. Superdrol made me a super hero.

  8. Read the stickies, there are ph/ds profiles thread in the stickies

  9. I've taken hdrol, halotest, androdrol, and androbol before it was banned. I gained 12 pounds off androbol in a month so I was pretty happy with it, no sides. What should intake along superdrol and for pct(legal of course)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    Epistane,hdrol,pmag (considered somewhat mild but all are tried and true). Sdrol, dzine, trenazone, trenavar, ultradrol are great if your looking for something "stronger". What are your goals for the cycle?
    I am currently starting the fourth week in my first ph cycle of hdrol. Im running 50/50/75/75/75. I have gained about 8 pounds and my friends comment on me bulking up a little. however i dont feel big enough and i have always wanted to be really big. I have a pretty good diet and ive liked my strength gains on hdrol so far. but im just doing research for my next cycle which i probly wont do for a good 4 to 6 months in the future. The question i have is that im looking for a "dry" ph thats the best for gaining mass. I;ve heard about all the superdrol sides and am not excited to try it. I was wondering if you had a recommendation for me to look into. any info would be greatly appreciated

  11. Quote Originally Posted by superswole23 View Post
    I am currently starting the fourth week in my first ph cycle of hdrol. Im running 50/50/75/75/75. I have gained about 8 pounds and my friends comment on me bulking up a little. however i dont feel big enough and i have always wanted to be really big. I have a pretty good diet and ive liked my strength gains on hdrol so far. but im just doing research for my next cycle which i probly wont do for a good 4 to 6 months in the future. The question i have is that im looking for a "dry" ph thats the best for gaining mass. I;ve heard about all the superdrol sides and am not excited to try it. I was wondering if you had a recommendation for me to look into. any info would be greatly appreciated
    Its not a race.

  12. I realize. So again any information would help

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Read the stickies, there are ph/ds profiles thread in the stickies
    ^^^^^ This, but I love me some Superdrol ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Which compound is the prohormone superdrol? I know there was also a steroid called superdrol that was banned

  15. 2a-17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Anyone have any links to decent logs on here?

  17. **** I wish I would have logged my last. I gained 25 pounds on sd alone. Kept it all... Strength is unbelievable too
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    **** I wish I would have logged my last. I gained 25 pounds on sd alone. Kept it all... Strength is unbelievable too
    Which sdol did u run? Is one stouter than the other? Hear some preach the beast others like ultradol...
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  19. Ultradrol is methylstenbolone. Beast is amazing but spendy. I run Transform Sd extreme. It's 17 bucks if u know the right place. Can't go wrong
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. I know that mechabol looks intriguing as well....
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Ultradrol is methylstenbolone.
    The sides with it sim to sdrol?
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  22. Mecha looks amazing. Sd is a lot harsher in my opinion compared to UD. From what other people say as well
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Anyone have any experience with mecha?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tmart57 View Post
    Which compound is the prohormone superdrol? I know there was also a steroid called superdrol that was banned
    there is no pro hormone superdrol (yet) and superdrol, aka methasterone, aka methyl drostanolone, aka di methyl dht hasn't been banned yet, but was put up to be voted on this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    2a-17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol
    try again slick willy.

    etioallocholan = 5a-androst = or 'a isomer'

    etiocholan = 5b-androst = or 'b isomer'

    and there shouldn't be any b-isomer versions of superdrol (different steroid), if their were, they wouldn't work.

    I'd say alpha one is one of the most potent compounds next to superdrol. it's 17a methyl 1-androstenediol has it's own activity, but also could have some conversion into m1t

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tmart57
    Anyone have any experience with mecha?
    Got 2 bottles enroute. Looked 2 interesting to pass it by.. Ive seen a couple logs started on it here but they are still early cycle..
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    there is no pro hormone superdrol (yet) and superdrol, aka methasterone, aka methyl drostanolone, aka di methyl dht hasn't been banned yet, but was put up to be voted on this year.



    try again slick willy.

    etioallocholan = 5a-androst = or 'a isomer'

    etiocholan = 5b-androst = or 'b isomer'

    and there shouldn't be any b-isomer versions of superdrol (different steroid), if their were, they wouldn't work.

    I'd say alpha one is one of the most potent compounds next to superdrol. it's 17a methyl 1-androstenediol has it's own activity, but also could have some conversion into m1t

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jbryand101b again.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    there is no pro hormone superdrol (yet) and superdrol, aka methasterone, aka methyl drostanolone, aka di methyl dht hasn't been banned yet, but was put up to be voted on this year.

    try again slick willy.

    etioallocholan = 5a-androst = or 'a isomer'

    etiocholan = 5b-androst = or 'b isomer'

    and there shouldn't be any b-isomer versions of superdrol (different steroid), if their were, they wouldn't work.

    I'd say alpha one is one of the most potent compounds next to superdrol. it's 17a methyl 1-androstenediol has it's own activity, but also could have some conversion into m1t
    Lol **** my bad X-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. methadrol extreme is one of the strongest. i got awesome size gains from it. you want one that has more than one compound in it

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20
    methadrol extreme is one of the strongest. i got awesome size gains from it. you want one that has more than one compound in it
    I hope your not serious right now
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I hope your not serious right now
    yeah bro i am, about ph's it is

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20

    yeah bro i am, about ph's it is
    That's just dumb. **** pre stacked PHs
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    That's just dumb. **** pre stacked PHs
    why do u think that? methadrol has 30 mgs of sd. thats all u need for sd then decadrol and lmg makes it stronger

  33. Anybody that knows **** bout ph/aas will tell you that's dumb... Your liver is your friend
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  34. I'll take superdrol/pheraplex all day, that shiit is tha bomb. too bad phera is banned.

    have to go with Delta-2 and sd instead now.

  35. Good ****?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats the best prohormone on the market?
    By maik in forum Bulking
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 02:03 AM
  2. Whats the best prohormone on the market?
    By maik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 07:21 PM
  3. The Best ProHormone On The Market?
    By Nick26 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 12:55 AM
  4. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 04:42 AM
  5. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Log in
Log in