$150 just hanging around,, what would you buy??

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
If you had an extra $150 laying around,, and already had butt loads of test,, tren A, helladrol, katanadrol and superdrol,,,,, what would you buy?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
A hooker

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dimethazine Stanodrol and Trenazone. Or Tren A and Test E but you already have that base covered.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Already looking it up .... found some time released tablets that weren't that high

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Found a 180tab bottle for $105... Aa+ was the brand,, said three months worth ... site didn't say how many mg per tab,,, regoogling now

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Found a 180tab bottle for $105... Aa+ was the brand,, said three months worth ... site didn't say how many mg per tab,,, regoogling now

"regoogling"??? sounds like you're a fuqin computer and recalculating and telling us in computer voice LMFAO...

you are aware its an actual scheduled steroid we are talking about right? not sure if what you found is randomly named pills or real anavar....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
"regoogling"??? sounds like you're a fuqin computer and recalculating and telling us in computer voice LMFAO...

you are aware its an actual scheduled steroid we are talking about right? not sure if what you found is randomly named pills or real anavar....
No clue what I found

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Sears the largest seller of anabolic compounds.......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Sustanon of course

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Hi tech pharmaceuticals doesn't make real anavar, it's a natural supplement with the name stolen from one of my favorite oral anabolics. Hi tech also makes dianabol :p

Now, on that note, i'd get some primo ace :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
POS steroid.

Since OP already has Tren, NPP could be too much. Ultimately, what would be the goal of the cycle(s)?
Lol... no goal or cycle planned at this time, per say,, just want to get some input on where to spend some money,,, my near term goal is 240 and single digit body fat,,, at 245 and 12-15% bf on amy given day .... always wanting to add to my plethora of supps and AAS'

LikeMike

Awards
Buy as many packs of trenavar as you can pre-sale. Wait for the stock to run out and sell. Report back with new post "If you had $300 just hangin around, what would you buy"

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't mean to thread jack you but I have an offer from my legit source for 100 (250mcg) Methyltrienolone tabs for 100$ is this a good deal? And sorry I don't know **** about this steroid so of someone can enlighten me please

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Don't mean to thread jack you but I have an offer from my legit source for 100 (250mcg) Methyltrienolone tabs for 100$ is this a good deal? And sorry I don't know **** about this steroid so of someone can enlighten me please
I welcome any chit chat about stuff people are buying and/or wanting,, listening to other people will give me info and ideas :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I welcome any chit chat about stuff people are buying and/or wanting,, listening to other people will give me info and ideas :)
Ty good sir Ty indeed I'm sure someone with knowledge of Methyltrienolone will chime in

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found this
[17beta-Hydroxy-17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one]
Molecular Weight: 284.3974
Formula: C19H24O2
Effective dose: 500-750mcgs/day
Active Life: 4-6hours
Detection Time: Unknown (never tested in humans)
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (estimated):12,000+/6,000+

says people only do a 3-4 week cycle so maybe as a finisher for a test cycle I'd suppose

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
You could just send it to me..................... :approve:

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Found this
[17beta-Hydroxy-17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one]
Molecular Weight: 284.3974
Formula: C19H24O2
Effective dose: 500-750mcgs/day
Active Life: 4-6hours
Detection Time: Unknown (never tested in humans)
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (estimated):12,000+/6,000+

says people only do a 3-4 week cycle so maybe as a finisher for a test cycle I'd suppose
Its so liver toxic, ppl don't f*ck with it. You'll turn into a freak though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you had an extra $150 laying around,, and already had butt loads of test,, tren A, helladrol, katanadrol and superdrol,,,,, what would you buy?

Food, or pay electric bill, internet bill, car insurance, save it for car repairs needed, tons of bills need to be paid.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
POS steroid.

Since OP already has Tren, NPP could be too much. Ultimately, what would be the goal of the cycle(s)?
why dont you like sus?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 vials testosterone cyp and 2 vials Deca

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
3 vials testosterone cyp and 2 vials Deca
Have four vials cyp and 12 bottles androgel,, got my test covered,, not in the "cool club" so, no access to Deca... :(
Have plenty of tren A though ..:)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Two tubs of Cell-tech and a bottle of gakic

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh YUUUUUUUP lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
**** gets you swole brother!!!
Dude. I'm just going threw the threads. This one caches my attention. I start reading throught it and bam, "this ****ing guy". LOL. U killing me

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
All u need is creatine and 75 grams of dextrose to get swole. Lmao

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Cell tech, f*ck yea. Don't forget it's laboratory grade dextrose, so it's scientific and healthy.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Cell tech, f*ck yea. Don't forget it's laboratory grade dextrose, so it's scientific and healthy.
Lol **** never gets old X-D

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You're so right, laboratory grade makes all the difference. I totally forgot about that.