PH for strength and endurance?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I do a lot of power lifting and running, swimming, climbing. I'm thinking of doing the "tough muddder" comp later this year. I'm in my later 30's and done a couple of inject cycles before but would like to try a PH, it's cheap and easy to use, but don't really know wish one would be best for me? Epi sound good but it looks like it dry out the joints to much, maybe H-drol?

oh, I also do HGH 5/2 a week.

Thanks for any help!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I too am going to do the Tough Mudder this year. :) I don't think steroids are needed though. Just train for what the event entails: endurance running with plenty of bodyweight type exercises like chins, burpees, push ups etc. I am doing a lot of hill sprints as well as a lot of trail running which has hills, roots, rocks, mud pits etc. IMO of course

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from the methyls and ph's in general. Running a test base of 150mg-200mg per week is best for endurance and added recovery, without much mass gain, bloating, bad pumps, etc. If it was a sprint, then sure, hdrol would be ok. But for a distance event, no.

For endurance, in order, epo, test, caffeine, are the top 3.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I too am going to do the Tough Mudder this year. :) I don't think steroids are needed though. Just train for what the event entails: endurance running with plenty of bodyweight type exercises like chins, burpees, push ups etc. I am doing a lot of hill sprints as well as a lot of trail running which has hills, roots, rocks, mud pits etc. IMO of course
Probably not for the race, but for power lifting ;) It's hard to gain strength and sometimes keep muscles.