First cycle

Josh89

Awards
Hey guys I need some suggestion for my first cycle, I can get my hands on whatever is needed I've been doing research and I see people keep recommending test with dbol and that's what I'm thinking of doing.

I've been weight lifting for a while now I'm 20 years old, I'm about 5'11 and I weigh 170lb some input would be very appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
*Cough* under 21 not permitted *Cough*

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
You can defiantly put on more weight at your height. Get up to a 185 and by then you'll be around 22. Just increase foods and fallow your macros strictly

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Lift more with higher intensity, also eat more. If you would like I can message you a few workout programs that I have seen results with.

Josh89

Awards
Yeah I'll try to do that. So under 21 would be a bad idea for a cycle?

Josh89

Awards
Yeah that would be great, but my problem is eating I'm not eating enough I ha e to find a way to eat more

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Essentially the earlier you start anabolics the higher the chances are of raping your endocrine system. I would recommend waiting till you are at bare minimum 21 but 22 is much better. Try eating more calorie dense foods makes eating more a lot easier.

Yeah I'll try to do that. So under 21 would be a bad idea for a cycle?

Yeah that would be great, but my problem is eating I'm not eating enough I ha e to find a way to eat more

Josh89

Awards
Ok thanks, I'll take your advice. Would you be able to message me with those work out programs ?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Sent the first one will send the second one in a bit

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Ok thanks, I'll take your advice. Would you be able to message me with those work out programs ?
I'm gearing up for my first brother and I'm 30! There's a lot to look forward to man, you definitely don't have to wait that long but you probably have a lot of potential that hasn't been tapped yet at your age. We're all jealous of you man I wish I were 20 again good times:)

Josh89

Awards
I'm gearing up for my first brother and I'm 30! There's a lot to look forward to man, you definitely don't have to wait that long but you probably have a lot of potential that hasn't been tapped yet at your age. We're all jealous of you man I wish I were 20 again good times:)
Haha thanks for the tips guys I'll do it natural for now and I give it a shot in a couple of years. Good looking out

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Haha thanks for the tips guys I'll do it natural for now and I give it a shot in a couple of years. Good looking out
Good luck man and keep up posted on how everything goes

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
I love reading threads were the OP is smart and takes advices from older people like me lol. But yeah wait a few more years before AAS trust me you have alot to grow naturally.