- 09-29-2004, 11:56 AM
I tried to make some proviron at 50mg/ml in a solution of 151 and .01% BA. The powder appeared to suspend when the liquid reached boiling point, but recrystalized as the solution cooled. Will proviron suspend in 151 or do I need a new solvent? Does the BA cocncentration affect the solubility in 151?
- 09-29-2004, 09:53 PM
- 09-29-2004, 11:06 PM
I agree try dilute it down to 25 and let us know how that works.
Yo KC whatsup bro haven't seen ya around lately. Glad to see your still around.
09-29-2004, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try and let you know how it works.
09-30-2004, 12:09 PM
I tried to dilute it to 25mg/ml and made it about 5.5% BA and it looks much better. There is still just a bit of crystal that has settled to the bottom. Would more BA or a little BB help keep this in solution. I know that playing with those can work wonders for a test solution. What do you think?
PS - Kitchen Chemist- You are my hero! I made my first homebrew batch a loooong time ago based on one of your great posts.
09-30-2004, 01:30 PM
Would 50mg/ml be possible if PEG-400 was used instead of 151?? Has anyone tried this??
Similar Forum Threads
- By BMZ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2003, 04:25 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-29-2003, 10:58 AM
- By jay12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2003, 01:23 AM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2003, 05:48 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2003, 11:26 PM