First cycle help

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

First cycle help

I'll be starting haloriod and I'm fairly new to this, although i've been an advid lifter for a few years.
    My goal is to gain 7-10lbs in 3 weeks. I'm 5'7, 150lbs about 10% Body fat
    I've struggled to break 150 for 2 years now, tried gainers, didn't work all that well because I don't put fat on easily.

My breakdown of the cycle I was thinking something like this-

2tabs(14tabs)/3tabs(21tabs)/3tabs(21tabs) =56 tabs, first week 2tabs, second and third week 3 tabs.

the PCT I want to do is novaldex 20mg, for approx 4 weeks.
    Should I include VitE in this PCT?
    Or a liver aid?

Please don't bust on me if my cycle is off, I'm seeking advice on how to do it right.
    Please recommend any experience you have, or a better cycle layout if you want, I'm open to doing things the right way.

Thanks, Look forward to your replies.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.57%

Quote Originally Posted by rosporting View Post
    I'll be starting haloriod and I'm fairly new to this, although i've been an advid lifter for a few years.
    My goal is to gain 7-10lbs in 3 weeks. I'm 5'7, 150lbs about 10% Body fat
    I've struggled to break 150 for 2 years now
    Then you are not ready to use anabolics. You'll get farther in lifting if you figure out how to gain from your diet than using anabolics to **** up your hormones and get the same results. You're not eating enough. Period. I have a scale for my food and weigh out everything I eat so I know how many cals and macros I get day in and day out. You don't have to do this, but you should be able to know how to eat to gain weight. When you find out how to do this, anabolics will help you a lot more than they would now.

I swear to god if you tell me you eat a lot I'm going to ****ing rage.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    Then you are not ready to use anabolics. You'll get farther in lifting if you figure out how to gain from your diet than using anabolics to **** up your hormones and get the same results. You're not eating enough. Period. I have a scale for my food and weigh out everything I eat so I know how many cals and macros I get day in and day out. You don't have to do this, but you should be able to know how to eat to gain weight. When you find out how to do this, anabolics will help you a lot more than they would now.

I swear to god if you tell me you eat a lot I'm going to ****ing rage.
    I take in a max of 5000 calories when bulking, and this is something I'd like to try. I'm quite lean and I have a good base to start this cycle.
    I know how my body gains, and how it works quite well, my gains just get slower and slower the more weight I gain.

Can someone please offer me support in starting my first cycle, I'd like to know I'm doing it right.

Thanks in advance.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

bump

I'd really like the advice on how to do the PCT, and what I should be taking?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Sorry bud but you probably won't get a ton of help claiming you are stuck at 150, almost everybody will advise against you taking anabolics. Anybody can break 150. Don't worry about being lean tight now and up the calories, cut out most cardio, and make sure u get plenty of rest.
    I myself too thought I was a "hardgainer" and couldn't seem to get any bigger. Turns out I was just not being serious about my diet.
    If you honest to god take in 5000 cals theres no way at all you cannot grow as I'm guessing that's at least 2000 cals above matinence.

But if you are stubborn enough to take them now and not try and add more weight than yes nova will be fine and a liver aide is a must. Look around a little more and u should have no problem finding a pct layout as haloroid is simply a hdrol clone so you will find tons of logs.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Sorry bud but you probably won't get a ton of help claiming you are stuck at 150, almost everybody will advise against you taking anabolics. Anybody can break 150. Don't worry about being lean tight now and up the calories, cut out most cardio, and make sure u get plenty of rest.
    I myself too thought I was a "hardgainer" and couldn't seem to get any bigger. Turns out I was just not being serious about my diet.
    If you honest to god take in 5000 cals theres no way at all you cannot grow as I'm guessing that's at least 2000 cals above matinence.

But if you are stubborn enough to take them now and not try and add more weight than yes nova will be fine and a liver aide is a must. Look around a little more and u should have no problem finding a pct layout as haloroid is simply a hdrol clone so you will find tons of logs.
    Thanks for the information, I worded it wrong saying I'm "stuck" at 150, I get past it, but it's a slow progression.
    I am stubborn enough to try it now, I've been frusterated with looking "average" for awhile now, I want to be atleast 10lbs of muscle heavier and a first cycle will help me accomplish that.

I guess I was on the right track, I just am not sure about the duration of the PCT, I was going to just use a bottle and do the months worth of 20mg.

Thanks for the advice on the liver aide,I ordered it already.

I also repped you
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Last question, can I take the liver aid with the h-drol, or do I have to take it a few hours apart?

I was planing on taking 1 of each, morning, night. then in weeks 2,3 adding one tab of h-drol in mid day.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.57%

Quote Originally Posted by rosporting View Post
    Thanks for the information, I worded it wrong saying I'm "stuck" at 150, I get past it, but it's a slow progression.
    I am stubborn enough to try it now, I've been frusterated with looking "average" for awhile now, I want to be atleast 10lbs of muscle heavier and a first cycle will help me accomplish that.

I guess I was on the right track, I just am not sure about the duration of the PCT, I was going to just use a bottle and do the months worth of 20mg.

Thanks for the advice on the liver aide,I ordered it already.

I also repped you
    Then you will continue to be frustrated as you will only be able to grow with anabolics. Even then, you'll hit a wall and wont know what to do. You do not eat 5k cals a day. Every ****ing kid who says they can't gain weight says they eat "about 5k cals a day." ALL OF THEM. If you weigh 150 and eat 5k cals a day your TSH and T3 levels would be off the charts along with being in the top 1% in terms of metabolism. You really expect me to believe that? I started lifting when I was 6' 135lbs and I too complained about not being able to gain weight. Turns out I wasn't eating near enough. Met an NPC pro and he set me straight and I gained 40lbs that year with only a 1% increase in bf and no anabolics. You should at least get to 180 natty before using this ****. Anabolics are a last resort and if you're 150, you shouldn't even be considering a last resort.

THIS is the reason anabolics get a bad name. Kids don't know how to use diet and training to grow and get lean or don't care enough to learn. Then they find PHs or real gear and use it over and over again and at progressively higher doses and then BOOM liver and kidney failure. SHOCKING! I'm not hear to belittle you, but you NEED to hear this man! Don't use this **** yet! **** I'll even help you with your diet and training if you PM me.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    Then you will continue to be frustrated as you will only be able to grow with anabolics. Even then, you'll hit a wall and wont know what to do. You do not eat 5k cals a day. Every ****ing kid who says they can't gain weight says they eat "about 5k cals a day." ALL OF THEM. If you weigh 150 and eat 5k cals a day your TSH and T3 levels would be off the charts along with being in the top 1% in terms of metabolism. You really expect me to believe that? I started lifting when I was 6' 135lbs and I too complained about not being able to gain weight. Turns out I wasn't eating near enough. Met an NPC pro and he set me straight and I gained 40lbs that year with only a 1% increase in bf and no anabolics. You should at least get to 180 natty before using this ****. Anabolics are a last resort and if you're 150, you shouldn't even be considering a last resort.

THIS is the reason anabolics get a bad name. Kids don't know how to use diet and training to grow and get lean or don't care enough to learn. Then they find PHs or real gear and use it over and over again and at progressively higher doses and then BOOM liver and kidney failure. SHOCKING! I'm not hear to belittle you, but you NEED to hear this man! Don't use this **** yet! **** I'll even help you with your diet and training if you PM me.
    Thanks for your advice, I'm using it as a stepping stone to reach my target weight. I'm 5'7, so 150 isn't all that bad if you consiter my frame without lifting is about 115-120lbs. I know how to gain, and I'm planning on eating over maintenance while I'm on a 3 week cycle. I see people on here who are over 12% bf and under a height/weight ratio in comparison to me and nobody questions their interest in anabolics.

Now regarding eating 5k a day, I generally do and can gain a pound every two weeks. I don't think I'll get kidney or liver failure, I'm not stupid enough to up the anti when things go rocky, this will probably be my only cycle. I promise to myself and you (thanks for being worried) that I wouldn't ever abuse something like this. My target weight isn't 200lbs, or 180 even.. it's 165 at best post cycle, and 157, 160 worst case scenario, and I plan to follow the cycle with a cut, or clean bulk depending if I'm under 10% or not.

Now I still have that question about taking liver aids with the h-drol. Should they be taken together or apart?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.49%

Agree with everyone on eat more. What's your training look like?

Also 3 weeks of hdrol is pointless...research the literally thousands of hdrol logs on here
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Quote Originally Posted by jtracy33 View Post
    Agree with everyone on eat more. What's your training look like?

Also 3 weeks of hdrol is pointless...research the literally thousands of hdrol logs on here

Yeah I read that if I am to do it smart, it would be best to do 50/50/50/50 rather a 3 week process.
    I've taken advice on looking over others logs, and I think that taking it with the liver aid (a week in advance) and then follow the cycle with nova for the same duration.

training generally looks something like this for example

Monday:Chest, Tri's
    Tuesday:Back/Bi's
    Wednesday:Legs
    Thursday: Some home work on abs, maybe some pull ups and dips for fun
    Friday: Off,
    Saturday: Off,
    Sunday, Chest, Tri's.

My split changes constantly later in the week, especially Sunday, it's like my free day to do what I please.
    I generally like to have a few days in between targeting the same muscle group, and I do like my rest time.

Every say 5, 6 weeks I'll take a 4 day break or so to regroup myself, and get back at it.

I still am wondering if I should take the liver aids with or sperate from the h-drol.?
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post

Not everyone could do it lean though. I'm only 5'5" so 150 on me is like 200 on a 6'er. There was a time in history when 150lbs @ 10% BF was pretty dang good for a 5'7" man. He might be able to get some more size naturally, but I wouldn't expect much more than 165lbs and it might not look all that good natty either unless he tried an aggressive diet like LG.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Not everyone could do it lean though. I'm only 5'5" so 150 on me is like 200 on a 6'er. There was a time in history when 150lbs @ 10% BF was pretty dang good for a 5'7" man. He might be able to get some more size naturally, but I wouldn't expect much more than 165lbs and it might not look all that good natty either unless he tried an aggressive diet like LG.
    Thanks for backing that up, still curious about if I can take the pills together, liver aid, and hdrol?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rosporting

Thanks for backing that up, still curious about if I can take the pills together, liver aid, and hdrol?
    Try to take it 2 to 4 hours after hdrol.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Try to take it 2 to 4 hours after hdrol.
    Repped.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 04:39 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM