Well I ran my cycle...

S

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Well I posted on here some time ago talking about running Havoc and decided to run a different prohormone. The name? Dragon by Chinese Anabolic Research. I guess this stuff is a clone of the old version of spawn, and is only sold over the counter and not the internet. I purchased a Better Body Complete PCT and have Creatine for my PCT.

Did my cycle work? Yes, I gained about 8lbs of lean muscle and trimmed a little body fat. My lifts all went up tremendously, and my muscles look much fuller and feel much harder.

Side effects? Yes sir, to the point where I am cutting my cycle short 4 days due to tremendous joint pain. To the point where lifting is no longer enjoyable and would rather just do it naturally and cumftorably. Some bad mood swings going from depressed to raged to happy again. I knew that they were only side effects and kept myself together.

I might have been over doing it in the gym as well, I spent 12 hours a week lifting with very mild cardio.

Did the best I could on diet. Ate fairly clean with lots and lots of protein. Lots of protien shakes and protein oatmeal, chicken, fish, turkey burgers.

I really enjoyed Dragon, I managed to regain back all the strength lost in my right hand (bad fracture), plus some :).

Looking back now their was much more I could have done to help prepair me for my cycle, I.E joint support.

I don't think I will ever run another cycle, it just was not worth the lethargy and side effects. I enjoyed the gym more while I was not on prohormones.

So I start my PCT tomorrow, going to take 10 Better Body Sports PCT tabs a day, eat a whole lot, and work my ass off in the gym!

Note- You guys were right, I would be better off right now if I had just stayed away from the prohormones. My shoulders are in much pain...... just figured I would admit I was wrong on this one.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
So... you ran a Superdrol clone and you don't have a proper PCT lined up? Nice.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dragon? isn't that the product that claims to have 2-cyano-phera-plex on the label.
Edit: nope, 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5 mg similar, but weaker.

probably superdrol, dimethazine, maybe even epistane, hell, could be all 3, could be none of them.

mood swings is d/t your hormones being all over the place

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Is your PCT just creatine and Better Body Sports PCT?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping you are using a SERM with what you already posted. Also DAA would be a good idea.

Using only an otc pct product after using spawn is like giving a whale with bad breath a tic tac.

S

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Is your PCT just creatine and Better Body Sports PCT?
Yes that is my PCT, I dont want to run some SERM bought from soms random website. I think im shut down pretty bad right now. I cant be sure though.

Tell me, what's going to happen now? I put my money on losing a bit of my gains and thats it.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ok so you are going to use something that shuts you down completely then not use a SERM. Smart. You can save yourself some time by injecting some nice estrogen into your system also your balls could probably use a swift hit of a hammer while you are at it.

Yes that is my PCT, I dont want to run some SERM bought from soms random website. I think im shut down pretty bad right now. I cant be sure though.

Tell me, what's going to happen now? I put my money on losing a bit of my gains and thats it.

S

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
I highly dobt you know anything about Dragon, its not a superdrol clone. Do some research before you smack talk. Atleast I can say I did that haha. I decided against a SERM. Personal choice.

S

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Actually, Dragon does not aromatize estrogen. Do your research.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Welp, count on losing just about everything and possibly more, be prepared for depression as it may occur from low T, solid chances of a rebound and growth of titties... Just a few possible outcomes of not having an AI and a not using a serm....
My advice, order a serm overnight mail it and take it... Either that or buy a bra and enjoy your new funbags

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It is X-tren and havoc. If it is a spawn clone like you stated which will shut you down. Thinking I am un-researched........... Sad day. Reading every single Post Cycle therapy thread someone will chime in No serm no cycle (obviously you dont like doing research).

Judge not lest yee have working testicles.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Your body enjoys having homeostasis (balance) thus estrogen and test lvls are related when your body has overly high levels of test your body ups estrogen production. Honestly you are very bad at this whole proving me wrong. This is taking no effort.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Oh and dragon is a rip-off of AI Cyanostane which is a form of Superdrol

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Okay so thus it is slightly less liver toxic if I remember correctly, but still shuts you down horrifically.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I highly dobt you know anything about Dragon, its not a superdrol clone. Do some research before you smack talk. Atleast I can say I did that haha. I decided against a SERM. Personal choice.
uh, lol, you aren't a very smart guy are you? :thumbsup:

you have no idea what's even in the bottle, so you dont know if it aromatizes or not. do your research, lmao, this guy. he's a comedian.

It is X-tren and havoc. If it is a spawn clone like you stated which will shut you down. Thinking I am un-researched........... Sad day. Reading every single Post Cycle therapy thread someone will chime in No serm no cycle (obviously you dont like doing research).

Judge not lest yee have working testicles.
i believe he is referring to me, cause you know, i never know what im talking about. :D

try again slick

dragon? isn't that the product that claims to have 2-cyano-phera-plex on the label.
Edit: Nope, similar though: 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5 mg

probably superdrol, dimethazine, maybe even epistane, hell, could be all 3, could be none of them.
apparently everyone missed my post except for the op, who is smart enough to talk smack and for some reason, think he knows more than I do about his product.

the compound is similar to pheraplex with a 2-cyano group attached, but has an acetoxy goup which changes it up (makes it weaker)

like the op likes to say, a little research with my username, the compound nomenclature, and henryv will give you some good info on the compound, just have to sift through all the other bull shiiiit

S

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Welp, count on losing just about everything and possibly more, be prepared for depression as it may occur from low T, solid chances of a rebound and growth of titties... Just a few possible outcomes of not having an AI and a not using a serm....
My advice, order a serm overnight mail it and take it... Either that or buy a bra and enjoy your new funbags
Will Purity Soloutions Clomiphene work?

S

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I missed your post......
:hail:
Darn it why do you always have to know everything?

uh, lol, you aren't a very smart guy are you? :thumbsup:

you have no idea what's even in the bottle, so you dont know if it aromatizes or not. do your research, lmao, this guy. he's a comedian.

i believe he is referring to me, cause you know, i never know what im talking about. :D

try again slick

apparently everyone missed my post except for the op, who is smart enough to talk smack and for some reason, think he knows more than I do about his product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
noticed something i overlooked, the acetoxy group.

here is the product.

Is this the cyano phera?
It's probably just superdrol or phera
Broadly speaking yes, but it's the 17b-acetoxy version. Since the ordinary version (that was from an established company with popular products) turned out to be bogus, ain't no way no how that this one's legit.
I agree. Probably either superdrol or phera. Could also conceivably be cynostane, but that wouldn't account for the huge gains reported.
Assume any "new" designer steroid out there does not contain what it purports to. Manufacturers in china will not make new stuff. the exporters however will sell you whatever stock of the old stuff they have and label it whatever it is you asked them for
Even if it was as advertised it may not be that great. IIRC it's in Vida and has about 1/5 the activity of methyl test (though that may have been by IM injection).
i dont think there are any labs left in china that would undertake the manufacture of a novel steroid like this. maybe 5 years ago. so instead they will just send you the off the shelf **** and hope you dont figure it out
and for a little humor to top it off....

PA, would this compound cause joint pain?
i dunno. let me check the joint pain tables in vida
You still willing to test it?
if i gets paid

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
op, yes you need a serm, you were using a powerful oral steroid, most likely one that does not aromatiza d/t the joint pain.

resmant

resmant

Awards
Do I need a SERM with Dragon? Please, I need a good answer on this one.
Bro you should always have a serm on hand before running a cycle and yes you will need a serm for this , order one straight away and run it in your pct. nothing over the counter comes close to doing the job of a serm , so if you care for your nuts and your gains and want to get back online line and not gain female ta tas run one . it's your body And you should take every measure to protect it and minimalise and combat and sides that may occur when running a ph. So again yes get the serm and run it with your over the counter pct and throw in some daa or another test booster and I would also suggest getting some erase

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
creatine is the foundation of a solid pct bro, add in sarm-x and hcgenerate, and you're good to go.

:lmao:

20firebird02

Awards
And this is why things get banned. Please do ur research prior to taking anything. This way u know exactly what's going in ur body, what it will do both good and bad and how u have to come off it.

S

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
No, I said I am using Creatine to help me keep my gains and give me a little extra pump at the gym. Other Than that I am taking my Better Body Sports PCT 10 pills a day and working out alot. Eating alot of healthy foods.

Getting blood work done as soon as possible.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
No, I said I am using Creatine to help me keep my gains and give me a little extra pump at the gym. Other Than that I am taking my Better Body Sports PCT 10 pills a day and working out alot. Eating alot of healthy foods.

Getting blood work done as soon as possible.
Creatine will pull water into your muscle and give the false apperarance you've kept some gains. You need hormonal homeostasis to keep actual muscle gain. This is done through a serm(clomid, nova, torem) a t booster(daa, hcg, titanium), and a AI(erase, reversitol, forma stanzol) is a must to keep the estro rebound to a minimum as your body tries to recalibrate after a pro hormone cycle. Just my 2 cents, It's your body do what u want with it...

B

Boofuddus

Awards
You guys crack me up!

I have no idea what's in it but it works. If I could find it again for cheaper I'd take it again.

I did one bottle and after it was gone I took a test booster and some liver support type pills. I'm fine, no shutdown, no shrinkage, no titties, etc.

It did have other side effects though.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
You guys crack me up!

I have no idea what's in it but it works. If I could find it again for cheaper I'd take it again.

I did one bottle and after it was gone I took a test booster and some liver support type pills. I'm fine, no shutdown, no shrinkage, no titties, etc.

It did have other side effects though.
So you think... You probably recovered over a few months. Especially a first cycle. A serm will get u back on line in 4 weeks so you can keep gains. I've been a know it all too b4 and went the tboost, milk thistle route. Keep doing it and see what happens. Do a thread search on "Help I've got _________!" Fill in the blank. Then come back cracked up.. Some people have to learn through experience I guess...

B

Boofuddus

Awards
So you think... You probably recovered over a few months. Especially a first cycle. A serm will get u back on line in 4 weeks so you can keep gains. I've been a know it all too b4 and went the tboost, milk thistle route. Keep doing it and see what happens. Do a thread search on "Help I've got _________!" Fill in the blank. Then come back cracked up.. Some people have to learn through experience I guess...
No, I didn't "think" I was fine, I was and I am. I did the test booster, if I remember correctly it was P6 by cellucore and I took Liver Fix by Myogenix. I never felt weak afterwards or lost any gains that I could tell. I actually fely better when I was done than when I started or was actually taking it, but I think that was due to being able to sleep better and no high blood pressure.

My test was never shut down so I had no need to get "back online". I'm not trying to be a know it all, just stating my personal experience. I admit I probably know less than half of what most guys on this board know about PH's and PCT, but I do know my body and I can read it quite well.

That being said, it was my first time ever using a PH and should I decide to do it again and again and again like a lot of guys on here then maybe I will have those problems but after my first time I didn't.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am hoping you are using a SERM with what you already posted. Also DAA would be a good idea.

Using only an otc pct product after using spawn is like giving a whale with bad breath a tic tac.

:rotf:

:lol: :laughing:

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
No, I didn't "think" I was fine, I was and I am. I did the test booster, if I remember correctly it was P6 by cellucore and I took Liver Fix by Myogenix. I never felt weak afterwards or lost any gains that I could tell. I actually fely better when I was done than when I started or was actually taking it, but I think that was due to being able to sleep better and no high blood pressure.

My test was never shut down so I had no need to get "back online". I'm not trying to be a know it all, just stating my personal experience. I admit I probably know less than half of what most guys on this board know about PH's and PCT, but I do know my body and I can read it quite well.

That being said, it was my first time ever using a PH and should I decide to do it again and again and again like a lot of guys on here then maybe I will have those problems but after my first time I didn't.
When and what version of the p6 did u run?

B

Boofuddus

Awards
When and what version of the p6 did u run?
Hmmm, dunno. This was about 2 years ago so I really don't recall but it wasn't the black if maybe you were wondering if that was it. The bottle was aluminum and I think it was red.

Why, do you think that might have made a difference?

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Hmmm, dunno. This was about 2 years ago so I really don't recall but it wasn't the black if maybe you were wondering if that was it. The bottle was aluminum and I think it was red.

Why, do you think that might have made a difference?
Yes.. The p6 black in 08' was the last of the pro hormone latent compounds cellucor released before the ban. I did a cycle got great results. Had some on cycle sides such as lethargy and libido loss. Due to lack of knowledge I just did a otc pct. Experienced gyno, a bad case of the limp noodle and some pretty strong estro mood swings. After the ban cellucor went to nothing but a overpriced t-booster with a bunch of natty ingredients.(TBomb by MHP did the same thing in version 2) There have been no synthetic hormone in p6 since the black. People have reported some results on the natty p6 but nothing to the extent of the pre-ban version. This could explain your lack of shut down and estro related signs.

Edit: Animal pak is another version of a natural t booster that was once a pro hormone.. The kind of money you pay for the curent p6 series u'd think u were getting something pro hormonal but your just getting a potent blend of herbs. It's reverse psychology, "It must be bad a$$ if it's expensive." Nope, not hardly..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you didn't get shut down from using an oral steroid, either it is bunk, or you weren't using enough to be considered supraphysiological dosages.

placebo is a powerful thing.

B

Boofuddus

Awards
if you didn't get shut down from using an oral steroid, either it is bunk, or you weren't using enough to be considered supraphysiological dosages.

placebo is a powerful thing.
Here we go again....Well, if it was a placebo affect then I'm one hell of a man so that's a win-win for me I guess.

But seriously, it seems not too many people on here have heard of Dragon and don't know anything about it so because of that thay immediately claim it's junk/bunk/placebo, etc.

I can tell you as well as others on other boards that it's not fake and it is the real deal. I don't know why I didn't get shut down but I dosed according to the instructions, 1 capsule three times daily, that's it. Towards the end I did start to taper off of it slowly just because of the high blood pressure I was getting and not being able to sleep well. But I didn't taper off in any sort of logical way like two pills a day and then one and the none. There were just days that I didn't take it at all until I felt better and then started again. So I don't know why but I didn't get shut down.

My thought on the whole it's "Chinese" and so it's dangerous or fake and they wouldn't introduce anything novel or new is the following. There is no "Chinese Anabolic Research", it's a gimmick. I have the bottle right in front of me and right under where it says DRAGON it says "Dangerously Hardcore Anabolic". I think it's just a ploy to market to people that think if it's that powerful or dangerous then I want it and the whole chinese thing just adds a layer of mystery to it. The bottle says righ on the back manufactured for Olympus Industries. Olympus also sells other products like growthfire and thermafire so they probably just had some pharmaceutical company make it for them and labeled it Dragon.

Anyways...that's my conspiracy theory.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
99% of your raw powder for your fav brand of anabolic compounds come from china.

unfortunately, I do not doubt the product has a androgenic/anabolic compound in it.

H

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Dragon by Chinese Anabolic Research.
I did one bottle and after it was gone I took a test booster and some liver support type pills.
This was about 2 years ago
But seriously, it seems not too many people on here have heard of Dragon.

There is no "Chinese Anabolic Research", it's a gimmick. I have the bottle right in front of me and right under where it says DRAGON it says "Dangerously Hardcore Anabolic". The bottle says right on the back manufactured for Olympus Industries.
Are we all talking about the same product?
You ran the cycle two years ago, but still have the empty bottle in front of you?
Does your bottle give the ingredient as 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene?