life insurance physical

rhino65

rhino65

Awards
I am currently 400mg of tes. Next week I have a physical for life insurance. I'm sure I have nothing to worry about but I'm not a 100% sure?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yur good to go.. Unless the doc says somethin bout yur little balls lol. Maybe yur blood pressure might be a lil high

1newbie

Awards
Watch your blood sugar, cholesterol, bp, etc., protein in urine, blood in urine, etc. Basically, try and eat super clean for a couple days and maybe lower protein intake for a couple days. My wife and I each failed our first one. Mine because high blood sugar (too stubborn to fast) and hers was blood/protein in urine. Second time around, we knew what to expect.....

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Watch your blood sugar, cholesterol, bp, etc., protein in urine, blood in urine, etc. Basically, try and eat super clean for a couple days and maybe lower protein intake for a couple days. My wife and I each failed our first one. Mine because high blood sugar (too stubborn to fast) and hers was blood/protein in urine. Second time around, we knew what to expect.....
I guess physicals for insurance are more intricate than I thought

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
yeah they are just lookin for a reason to fail you for something like insurance. if you fail it, at least you'll probably get a digital rectal exam for your troubles. lol
Lmfao

rizoalbert

Awards
There are many reasons for failure of a life insurance physical exam.The reasons are : failure to admit to drugs or prescriptions you are currently taking or are in your system, high cholesterol, overweight, nicotine in your system when you stated on your application that you don't smoke, HIV, or any other serious illness, Extremely high blood pressure. The costs varied.Its important to take a look the average cost of health insurance to get the best one for you.