life insurance physical
- 03-29-2012, 10:45 AM
- 03-29-2012, 10:58 AM
Yur good to go.. Unless the doc says somethin bout yur little balls lol. Maybe yur blood pressure might be a lil high
- 03-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Watch your blood sugar, cholesterol, bp, etc., protein in urine, blood in urine, etc. Basically, try and eat super clean for a couple days and maybe lower protein intake for a couple days. My wife and I each failed our first one. Mine because high blood sugar (too stubborn to fast) and hers was blood/protein in urine. Second time around, we knew what to expect.....
03-29-2012, 02:00 PM
03-29-2012, 05:03 PM
04-01-2012, 08:48 AM
There are many reasons for failure of a life insurance physical exam.The reasons are : failure to admit to drugs or prescriptions you are currently taking or are in your system, high cholesterol, overweight, nicotine in your system when you stated on your application that you don't smoke, HIV, or any other serious illness, Extremely high blood pressure. The costs varied.Its important to take a look the average cost of health insurance to get the best one for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Conagher in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 09-14-2010, 05:11 AM
- By Taxi Driver in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2010, 05:02 PM
- By LAGear in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-22-2009, 08:37 PM
- By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2007, 11:28 PM
- By riskarb in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2005, 10:51 PM