First Cycle-Test Cypionate

G

grunt0311

Awards
Hey Gents,
So I decidedto step into the dark side and do my first cycle. I have been researching and reading thecforums for about a year. Well since it’s my first cycle, I’m going to be taking Test Cypionate. I’m starting this cycle next month because I’m still waiting to get my support supps(liver support, Fish oil, vitamins, ect) and have my PCT on hand. Now with whatI have read, it seems that mostly everyone runs a 12 week cycle. Is this true also for a newbie like myselfwho is doing his first cycle? Should I bump it down to 8? Or is that not a goodidea since it will not start kicking in until about week 3? Also, I forgot tomention that I’m going to get blood work done before I start this. Just waitingto see if the VA will cover it. If not,I’ll take my ass to LabCorp. I also planto log everything down here. I’ve neverdone that before but from the logs that I have read the info basically consistsof workouts, diet, moods, side-effects (Am I missing anything?).

I have some questionsthat I’m still confused about. Dosage. I’veread about people taking anywhere from 300mg to 600mg per week. Since this is my first cycle, what is therecommended dosage for a newbie? Pre-workout Supp. I’ve read that some people take a pre-workoutsupp while on cycle and some don’t. Is this necessary or should the Test beenough to get me through my workouts? Arimidex. Is it recommended to take thison cycle to keep estrogen levels on check?

History:Been weightlifting since I joined the Marines at age 18. I’m 25 now so that’s 6 years of weighttraining.

Stats:Height 5’10”, Weight 245lbs., BF 18%

Goal: Bulk, strength

My trainingis going to look like this:
Day 1-Chest/Tris/Abs
Day 2-Back/bis
Day 3-Shoulders/ Traps
Day 4- Legs/Abs
Day 5- Rest
Day 6 Repeat

Cardio: IHATE cardio! But will do it twice a week for 20 minutes.

Diet:Stocking up on eggs, chicken breast, tuna and tilapia for protein along withSyntha-6 for my whey protein and either casein or cottage cheese for my latenight snack. For carbs, I’m sticking with brown rice and sweet potatoes and mygreens will be frozen mixed veggies. I’mlooking to get 6-7 meals a day with my first one starting at 5:30 am (pre-workoutshake).

Pct:Nolvadex, AI, Cortisol Control but I’m not sure about the dosage. Read of people taking Nolva at 20/20/20/20but I would not know since I have never done a cycle. If you guys see any flawshere please enlighten me with some wisdom because I would like to keep most ofmy gain.

Ok, wellthis is a long post but this is my rough draft. I’m picking up my Test Cyp today, I’m excited! Getting the rest of thestuff I need next pay day
J.

Constructivecriticism is appreciated.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
What are yur goals..You need to break down yur macros better..Twelve weeks is fine at 500 mg pct could be extended a lil bit.Yu wanna saturate the bloodstream the first couple of days so do 80 for a few days then 40/40/20/20/10

G

grunt0311

Awards
I wrote my height, weight and body fat for stats. Anything else you need?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
get yur bf% down to like 14 before yu cycle and see post3

G

grunt0311

Awards
Goals as stated in the first post are bulk and strenght. As for the macro breakdown, I know I'm at least going to get 250g of protein a day. Still searching and how many carbs I should be taking. Ok, so you are suggesting 500mg a week for the whole 12 weeks? Since this is my first injectable, would it be wise to introduce the Test at a lower dosage, lets say 300mg for the first 2 weeks then move up to 500? Or is that a waste of time and gear? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I'll be shooting up every 3rd day.

Thanks for your replies BTW.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Goals as stated in the first post are bulk and strenght. As for the macro breakdown, I know I'm at least going to get 250g of protein a day. Still searching and how many carbs I should be taking. Ok, so you are suggesting 500mg a week for the whole 12 weeks? Since this is my first injectable, would it be wise to introduce the Test at a lower dosage, lets say 300mg for the first 2 weeks then move up to 500? Or is that a waste of time and gear? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I'll be shooting up every 3rd day.

Thanks for your replies BTW.
Lmao "shooting up" makes yu sound like a crackhead.. Nah starting at 500 is fine there will be a delay because of the long eaters so I yu want yu cu kick start with an oral or somethin with a shorter eater..

G

grunt0311

Awards
I forgot to mention I'm stacking this with heroin, sorry LOL! Anyways, idk about adding an oral for a kickstart. Its my first cycle and want to test the waters first.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention I'm stacking this with heroin, sorry LOL! Anyways, idk about adding an oral for a kickstart. Its my first cycle and want to test the waters first.
Good for yu brah.. Usually newbs always think more is better. Jus don't get discouraged at first cuz once it kicks in thee gain are gnna be awesome

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test only is fine for a first cycle. Length will depend on you, if you don't have HCG I wouldn't run over 8 weeks. For me recovery was always the hardest and if I didn't have HCG in there I wouldn't. I would also run a low dose AI since your BF% is up there to keep sides down. 400-500mgs weekly will be plenty and have all your PCT drugs on hand before starting, PoWeR PCT is a decent start for researching.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Test only is fine for a first cycle. Length will depend on you, if you don't have HCG I wouldn't run over 8 weeks. For me recovery was always the hardest and if I didn't have HCG in there I wouldn't. I would also run a low dose AI since your BF% is up there to keep sides down. 400-500mgs weekly will be plenty and have all your PCT drugs on hand before starting, PoWeR PCT is a decent start for researching.
I don't think the amount of bf has anything to do with wether or not the test armatizes. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it doesn't.. But AI isn't a bad idea regardless

G

grunt0311

Awards
Yeah, I'm going to work on lowering my BF in the next couple of weeks while I wait for my other stuff to get here. Thanks for the input!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think the amount of bf has anything to do with wether or not the test armatizes. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it doesn't.. But AI isn't a bad idea regardless
BF% has a lot to due with estrogen related sides, adipose tissue is where most aromatase is. This is why there is obesity induced hypo-gonadism, low test levels from being too fat. Aromatse inhibitors have been used correcct this in obese patients.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
BF% has a lot to due with estrogen related sides, adipose tissue is where most aromatase is. This is why there is obesity induced hypo-gonadism, low test levels from being too fat. Aromatse inhibitors have been used correcct this in obese patients.
Probly a poor choice of words.. My minset is that everyone is working out and has decent knowledge of how to train.Understandable with the obeisity but what about people like myself. I am around 18% but am the strongest in my gym not the most fit but pretty damn good for a big guy.(off season wrestler). Point being if working out affects cortisol estrogen and testosterone in a good way and me being in good shape would there be more of a significant chance of estrogen related sides

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probly a poor choice of words.. My minset is that everyone is working out and has decent knowledge of how to train.Understandable with the obeisity but what about people like myself. I am around 18% but am the strongest in my gym not the most fit but pretty damn good for a big guy.(off season wrestler). Point being if working out affects cortisol estrogen and testosterone in a good way and me being in good shape would there be more of a significant chance of estrogen related sides
Simple answer is yes, the more BF you have the higher your levels of aromatase. Once you start injecting more test the problems just get worse.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
As stated, adipose tissue is where most aromatase is. Aromatase is the enzyme that converts test into estradiol. More aromatase = more estrogen. More estrogen = more estrogen related sides.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
As stated, adipose tissue is where most aromatase is. Aromatase is the enzyme that converts test into estradiol. More aromatase = more estrogen. More estrogen = more estrogen related sides.
I seee.. Thanks for the enlightenment lol