To cycle or not to cycle?

quadzilla189

quadzilla189

Awards
Just got bloods back and results are good in a way! My test is high my doc said 50% above average I'll put exact results up soon but test was up around 750.. So if I was to go ahead with my cycle of 12 weeks of test-e with a 4 week front load of d-Bol what mg should I be jabbing a week if at all? And just build natural for abit longer

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Just got bloods back and results are good in a way! My test is high my doc said 50% above average I'll put exact results up soon but test was up around 750.. So if I was to go ahead with my cycle of 12 weeks of test-e with a 4 week front load of d-Bol what mg should I be jabbing a week if at all? And just build natural for abit longer

I hope you don't mean you're front loading the test. Major waste of gear. 500mg for twelve weeks is the standard. If this is your first cycle ever I would not use the dbol at the beginning, but rather the end. You want to see how each compound affects you and if you're running two compounds you've never run before at the same time, how will you know what is causing the issue should one arise? If you put it at the end you'll have 9ish weeks to see how you react to the test and if problems arise when you start the dbol, you know its the dbol.

quadzilla189

quadzilla189

Awards
Yea fair call.. So mayb no dbol at all for my first cycle and mayb test-c instead? From wat I have read u stack the d-Bol in the first 4 to kick start bfor the long ester kicks in so test-c to make the most out the 12 weeks?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Yea fair call.. So mayb no dbol at all for my first cycle and mayb test-c instead? From wat I have read u stack the d-Bol in the first 4 to kick start bfor the long ester kicks in so test-c to make the most out the 12 weeks?
No need to switch to cyp. Although you won't be getting any gains the first four weeks of the cycle, gyno is definitely a possibility if you're prone just from the test. Once you know how you react to test, add in the dbol. Then, if you dont have any sides to the dbol, you can add it to the beginning of subsequent cycles to kickstart them.

quadzilla189

quadzilla189

Awards
I have enough test for two cycles save the dbol for the second?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
run test solo to see how u do then throw dbol in later on.