Any diabetics that have tren ace?

bl4de

Awards
My gym buddy had done quite a few cycles he's 38yrs old and has done at Least 1cycle per year for the last 6 years but has only done test and deca or eq he's now considering doing some tren ace but is diabetic and I'm sure I have read stuff before about tren and sugar levels but can't the info to show him now has anyone on here with diabetes used tren ace and how did your cycle go ?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
My gym buddy had done quite a few cycles he's 38yrs old and has done at Least 1cycle per year for the last 6 years but has only done test and deca or eq he's now considering doing some tren ace but is diabetic and I'm sure I have read stuff before about tren and sugar levels but can't the info to show him now has anyone on here with diabetes used tren ace and how did your cycle go ?
Well since he's diabetic he should be used to testing his levels. If anything becomes abnormal he can stop

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Well since he's diabetic he should be used to testing his levels. If anything becomes abnormal he can stop
x2. Tren ace will clear his system within a few days. Just make sure it is tren ace and not enanthate