Need help with my first cycle! What to take, if anything, with test e and eq.

Berzerker 007

Awards
So I'm starting my first cycle, I have
Test e - 250mg/ml
EQ - 200mg/ml
Nolvadex 20mg tabs

I've been told to do 250 mg of test and 250mg of EQ once a week. And take 10mg nolva a day. But from what I've been reading I may not need nolva at all until PCT..
Can I get some advice on what/how I should be taking and if there is n e thing else I should add or sub for the nolva to keep estrogen in check.
Thanks!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i would do 250mg test and 200mg eq twice a week for atleast 12 weeks and yes nolva is for pct unless gyno symptoms occur mid cycle. to comtrol estrogen on cycle use arimidex. i would start the dose at o.25mg eod and increase if needed like if u get itchy nipps or excessive bloat. please please do reasearch before u start. if u already have the gear i assume ur determined to use it so if u have any questions ask dont **** urself up.

uniifirex

Awards
Who the fck said take nolva during cycle!?

Your not ready for a cycle bro bud, and i'd keep test above EQ personally.

Nolva should be for PCT, 40/40/20/20.....
also you shouldn't be running 2 things for your first cycle.
AI?? Absolutely on hand no questions

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Nolva can be used on cycle for gyno but adex wud be a much better choice or aromasin an these two can be run throughout the cycle to prevent gyno..but ya looks like you need a looooot more research to do.. Wat are your stats

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
go with something mild like hdrol, hdrol is a non aromatizing ph so should not be a reason for serm on cycle. hdrol for 6 weeks with cycle assistance, taurine for pumps, pct my go to would be clomid for 4 weeks and a daa or naty test booster also for those 4 weeks. Also hdrol is mild so needs to be dosed high 75mg is said to be the sweet spot but some go as high as 125mg. Pre load cycle assist due to high intake on cycle. If not well i just gave you a setup for your second cycle. Good luck

Berzerker 007

Awards
I'm 6'0" 180 lbs. I'm scrawny by nature but carry a belly and tits, been that way my whole life. I'd like to be able to hit the beach with some muscle this summer and a decent looking bod. In the past it seems like I have never been able to put on much muscle and shred all the fat from my belly and upper body. I do diet hard and put my time in at the gym. All my info about the gear I have is from the source I got it from. He's fairly experienced and is following almost the same regimen, his is a bit heavier being that he has done it many time before and is looking for higher gains. However, he is naturally built, 6'5" 230lbs just sitting on his ass and eating right. I've never gotten the results I want, which isn't much, on just diet and exercise alone. My arms and shoulders are skinny and my belly and chest are fat and I've never been able to change that, in the end I'd like to be well proportioned with enough muscle tone to hit the beach. I'm trying to do my homework on this stuff and will be playing it safe but don't have access to whatever I want, I have the gear I have and for PCT I've been told to continue the nolvadex and will then get some clomid. That's the only thing I haven't gotten yet. Also, what should I add to the nolva and clomid during post to help get my natural test back? Thanks for all the help bro's, I really wanna do this right!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Sound like yur training Diet or both aren't sufficient enough to make quality gains and keep them. Aas aren't a shortcut yu might look a lil better on ten but once yu cum off the lack of knowledge in training an nutrition will come back to haunt yu which will lead yu to believe the only way yu could look decent is o the juice which is not true

uniifirex

Awards
there is no pill at your weight and height that will get you to where you want to be in a matter of months.
As stated above, your diet is definately not in check brother.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
go with something mild like hdrol, hdrol is a non aromatizing ph so should not be a reason for serm on cycle. hdrol for 6 weeks with cycle assistance, taurine for pumps, pct my go to would be clomid for 4 weeks and a daa or naty test booster also for those 4 weeks. Also hdrol is mild so needs to be dosed high 75mg is said to be the sweet spot but some go as high as 125mg. Pre load cycle assist due to high intake on cycle. If not well i just gave you a setup for your second cycle. Good luck
Are you kidding me? He has a test cycle all planned out and you're recommending hdrol? Why do ph's when you can run aas?
The results between the two are incomparable.

uniifirex

Awards
Are you kidding me? He has a test cycle all planned out and you're recommending hdrol? Why do ph's when you can run aas?
The results between the two are incomparable.
I was confused as to why he put that too o_O as he already asked about an AAS cycle

Berzerker 007

Awards
6am: 4 eggs (1 whole+ 3 whites only), scoop PB, Banana
9am: 6oz. lean meat with veggies
12pm: 8oz lean meat, 1cup brown rice and/or an apple
3pm: Protien Drink, 1/2 can tuna
6pm: Veggie burger or 8 oz. lean meat, 1cup brown rice, 1cup broccoli
9pm: 1/2 can tuna, 1cup mixed veggies

This is my diet. Saturday night i go out and allow myself almost whatever i want except bread and in a small portion. I usually split a regular sized restaurant meal with someone half and half.