Ultradrol Cycle + log

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
I will be starting my cycle on 3-28 of this month. Let me know what you guys think.

Cycle:
Ultradrol 12/12/16/16/20/20
Cycle Assist
Joint Support

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Erase
TestPro
IForce Fadogia

Of course during and after I will be taking my:
Protein
Multi
Beta Alamine
Amino acid
Fish Oil
Pre-work out
Creatine

What do you guys think of my cycle?

LikeMike

Awards
The clomid dosing looks pretty aggressive but I'm subbed for the log.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
I was thinking of running it 50/50/25/25 at first. Would this be enough? I'll be running the liquid form.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Well today was the first day of my cycle. I'm splitting the 12mg between in the morning, before work out, and before bed. I took off from the gym this past 8-9 days and really didn't eat right. All due to visiting an old friend in Destin Florida. I was at 191 but dropped down to 185/186 according to my gym scale. I'll be consuming between 3500/4000 calories. Tomorrow I'll start my split routine...upper body then next day lower every other day. Roughly 2 hours in the gym. I work my ass off in the gym so I'm looking forward to awesome gains. Wish me luck fellas.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today was the first day of my cycle. I'm splitting the 12mg between in the morning, before work out, and before bed. I took off from the gym this past 8-9 days and really didn't eat right. All due to visiting an old friend in Destin Florida. I was at 191 but dropped down to 185/186 according to my gym scale. I'll be consuming between 3500/4000 calories. Tomorrow I'll start my split routine...upper body then next day lower every other day. Roughly 2 hours in the gym. I work my ass off in the gym so I'm looking forward to awesome gains. Wish me luck fellas.
Good luck man! I am gonna start UD next week. Should be a fun ride ;)

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Well today was an odd day. Ate some breakfast this morning and went to the gym around my usual time 11am. Took my pre-work out and headed to the gym. I felt pretty good, motivated and focused. Got to the gym and knocked out two sets on bench. Started feeling like I was going to throw up and I started getting light headed. So I went to the locker room to sit down for about 5-10 minutes which didn't help. I then grabbed my bag and headed back home. Grabbed me something to grub on then chilled on the couch watching some tv. I started felling better once I ate so that was a good sign. It was weird I never had that happen to me before. I know it wasn't the Udrol though. It hasn't even kicked in yet.
Anywho....2 hours passed by feeling good so i hoped in the truck and headed back to the gym focused. Had a great work out like always. I know Udrol hasn't kicked in yet, but I guess with it being in my head that I'm taking it, made it a killer work out. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to my leg day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbd bro. I loved ultradrol. Wish I would've ran it at higher dose. Just went to 16 for a week. Ur dosing scheme is perfect. Your serm is a little high. I would do 50/50/25/25.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Subbd bro. I loved ultradrol. Wish I would've ran it at higher dose. Just went to 16 for a week. Ur dosing scheme is perfect. Your serm is a little high. I would do 50/50/25/25.
Ditto... i ran it when it was pretty new and i started at 8 and finnished at 12 or 16 i dont remember. im gunna try it again soon now that the doses have been more established.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Thanks man. Yeah a few post down I replied back with 50/50/25/25. That's what I was thinking of dosing it at. What were your gains running your cycle?

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Ditto... i ran it when it was pretty new and i started at 8 and finnished at 12 or 16 i dont remember. im gunna try it again soon now that the doses have been more established.
What were your gains while you did your cycle. If you do run it good luck bro.

LikeMike

Awards
How many bottles of ud did you get for this run? I'm sorry I'm to lazy to look right now

LikeMike

Awards
Well good luck with the run. I'm looking forward to your log.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same here..I started at 8 and it wasnt bad starting it at 8 because effects and glycogen storage happened quick. but i will def give it another run at higher doses..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Yeah a few post down I replied back with 50/50/25/25. That's what I was thinking of dosing it at. What were your gains running your cycle?
i gained 4lbs the first 7 days at 8mg. overall i gained a little strength and leanness was the overall best part. Lethargy kicks in around week two but goes away within days. i think starting it at 8mg for the first week was good and best to start at. than go to 12mg week 2 and work your way up. I gained 10lbs and after pct kept 7lbs.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Yeeeeehhhhh Boooiiiiiii

I just had an awesome leg work out and I'm still pumped full of energy. I thank my ex wife for pissing me off for having an explosive workout lol. I make the gym my bitch, every time I step in it cries for mercy. srs

I hoped on the scale today and it said 188 on a empty stomach. So 2 lb gain in two days? Not sure if is the udrol or that I've been eating alot more again. Really starting to get excited about what's to come.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao!!! Niceee! Keep killing bro

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Well I had another awesome upper body work out today. Not to mention a nice lower body sat. Got girls mirin me in the gym. This one girl looks like she keeps mind f*ucking me haha.

I weighed in at 190lbs which I'm happy with. So far I'm digging this cycle. It seems like I have more energy. Also when I'm plowing my girl my "downstairs" is as hard as ever. Will keep y'all informed. Tomorrow got another leg work out coming.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i start my cycle in a week or so with some added goodies. glad to hear that the libido isn't taking a hit, always my biggest worry. i had a dude in another thread say ud sucks and is weak. haven't heard that anywhere yet. keep the updates coming!

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
i start my cycle in a week or so with some added goodies. glad to hear that the libido isn't taking a hit, always my biggest worry. i had a dude in another thread say ud sucks and is weak. haven't heard that anywhere yet. keep the updates coming!
Good luck with your cycle man and let me know about your gains. I'm hoping that libido won't kick in but you never know. As far as the guy saying ud is weak...that's the first I've heard of it. What was his cycle like and how did he run it if you know?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your cycle man and let me know about your gains. I'm hoping that libido won't kick in but you never know. As far as the guy saying ud is weak...that's the first I've heard of it. What was his cycle like and how did he run it if you know?
he didn't give any details. just hating i think. probably never ran it

danzd

Awards
i started a tpp/npp cycle about 2 weeks ago and while the gains on that have been great, stacking ultradrol into the mix has been amazing. i have never used a better oral compound, hands down the best designer on the market (have used havoc, sd, dzine, lmg). i take this stuff over dbol and anadrol as it gives you immediate gratification but makes you look great and my face doesnt look like im on prednisone.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i started a tpp/npp cycle about 2 weeks ago and while the gains on that have been great, stacking ultradrol into the mix has been amazing. i have never used a better oral compound, hands down the best designer on the market (have used havoc, sd, dzine, lmg). i take this stuff over dbol and anadrol as it gives you immediate gratification but makes you look great and my face doesnt look like im on prednisone.
i can't wait to start. i'm stacking it with lmg and d-plex as well as gw-50156 and udca for liver support. i'll prob log it.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
i can't wait to start. i'm stacking it with lmg and d-plex as well as gw-50156 and udca for liver support. i'll prob log it.
You should log it bro. Always good to have multiple logs from different people.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
You should log it bro. Always good to have multiple logs from different people.
strongly considering it. i tore a rotator cuff a while back so this is the most out of shape i've been in years. it would be cool to see the progress and have a log to look back on.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
I know this isn't really a log since I'm just now getting back to y'all. I have been extremely busy with work and traveling. I'm actually about a week and a half already into my ptc. I started this cycle weighing in right around 185. Off my cycle I weighted in at 198. Right now I stand at 195 and seem to be staying around there. My eating hasn't been really consistent with this cycle due to all my traveling around and work schedule.

My work outs were insane and I had complete focus each and every time I stepped in the gym. I couldn't wait to work out for the day. I would assume that I could have gotten better results with a consistent diet. I did what I could though.