Help with PCT

Awards
So I am in my last week of a 14 week test cyp cycle at 500 mg per week (250 mon/250 thu). This is my second cycle I have seen great gains my stats are 6'1, 24, 190. Anyways I started to see signs of gyno a few weeks ago so I started to take some nolvadex at 20mg per day. and eventually I tapered down to 20mg every other day just to keep symptoms to a minimum. Anyways, I am about to be done and I know I am not supposed to start PCT until 2-3 weeks (depending on your opinion) after cycle, but in my last cycle I didnt need nolvadex ON cycle so I just waited 2 weeks til after I was done and started taking 40mg per day for 2 wks then 20mg per day for 2 wks. Should I completely discontinue taking nolvadex after my last pin? and wait two weeks and start taking 40 mg per day along with my clomid? or should i continue to use nolvadex and wait to start clomid? a little bit confused never anticipated having to use the serm on cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) you should have anticipated having to use a SERM or AI on cycle to control estrogen/gyno, it is proper preparation.

2) You could probably stop it when you stop the injections and start up again for PCT, I'd lean towards torem for your pct at this point though.

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
So I am in my last week of a 14 week test cyp cycle at 500 mg per week (250 mon/250 thu). This is my second cycle I have seen great gains my stats are 6'1, 24, 190. Anyways I started to see signs of gyno a few weeks ago so I started to take some nolvadex at 20mg per day. and eventually I tapered down to 20mg every other day just to keep symptoms to a minimum. Anyways, I am about to be done and I know I am not supposed to start PCT until 2-3 weeks (depending on your opinion) after cycle, but in my last cycle I didnt need nolvadex ON cycle so I just waited 2 weeks til after I was done and started taking 40mg per day for 2 wks then 20mg per day for 2 wks. Should I completely discontinue taking nolvadex after my last pin? and wait two weeks and start taking 40 mg per day along with my clomid? or should i continue to use nolvadex and wait to start clomid? a little bit confused never anticipated having to use the serm on cycle.
Get some aromasin and run that leading up to and possibly through pct. That combined with nolva should do the job and if not, you need some letro. Don't run arimidex in pct! Only AI you should use is aromasin if needed. I know I'll be crucified on this site for going against dogma, but run the nolva 20mg for four weeks starting two weeks after last injection. Anything more than 20mg will not lead to faster hpta restoration.

Awards
Thanks. I think im gonna just continue to take 20mg every other day and then two weeks after my last pin start to run it for 4 weeks at 20mg everyday, along with clomid at 50/50/50/50. I have Erase on hand...any thoughts on when or if I should incorporate it into my PCT and maybe any other suggestions? I'm scared to lose my gains this has been such a successful cycle!

J

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I think im gonna just continue to take 20mg every other day and then two weeks after my last pin start to run it for 4 weeks at 20mg everyday, along with clomid at 50/50/50/50. I have Erase on hand...any thoughts on when or if I should incorporate it into my PCT and maybe any other suggestions? I'm scared to lose my gains this has been such a successful cycle!
I don't use any commercial **** for pct, just research chems so I'm useless when it comes to that stuff. I think they're **** personally, but people swear by them.