To cycle or not to cycle?

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Hello everyone,

The same post is in the bulking section but I think it more appropriately belongs here and that I will be able to get more feedback.

Iv'e been reading many posts on this forum for a good two months now. I'm going to be very honest and say straight up that I was very keen on doing a PH cycle of Andromass v3 for a period of 8 weeks at 6 caps a day followed by a 4 week PCT of AM's TRS. However, being 18 years old I knew that by doing this I would be putting my body to certain risks such as elevated heart rate, possible acne breakouts, increased aggression, gyno, permanent effect on endocrine system for teens...

After reading a bunch of threads where teenagers ask age related questions regarding cycling ph's. Iv'e decided to take a step back and re-evaluate my decisions based on your guys's feedback.

To tell you a bit about myself I have been an ectomorph all of my life and since the age of 14 Iv'e been doing weights and trying to gain weight. Along this journey I have gained a ton of nutritional information and how my body reacts to exercise and food. I am currently 210 lbs which will sound good to most people before reading this, but here's the catch. I am also 6 feet and 8 inches tall. I go to the gym 6 days a week and follow a high calorie diet, Iv'e gained 20lbs of lean muscle mass since last summer however I am really interested in hitting the 220lbs mark for this summer. I am currently taking NOW sports whey isolate non flavored protein, a creatine mono, a multi vitamin and cycling Jack3d.

I am eating easily over 4500 calories a day and am very determined and willing to take any advice to help me gain weight. If people believe that I could do a AM v3 cycle by putting all the possible variables to my side to experience no permanent side effects I will do it and follow it religiously. For those that believe otherwise please support your statement.

I will definitively post a log if some of you believe that I could cycle AM without it being very dangerous. I am sure many people would be interested to see my results and the effects associated with it on a young adult.

Thank you for your time folks, I apologize if this post seems redundant but I assure you that I am highly motivated, consistent and hard working. believe that by asking for this advice I am setting myself to achieving my goals. To wrap things up I would like to mention that Arnold started roids at the age of 15 which are way more intense the the ph I'm considering and that he hasn't seen to have been devastates by any permanent side effects.

Thank you,

Phil

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Sorry for the spelling mistakes. Using the Iphone and I don't know how to edit previous posts.

uniifirex

Awards
you mean being 21 and all....(board rules you have to be 21)

Understood, being an ecto has its ups and downs.

A cycle is really based on what you NOW know after researching.
What do you want to run? PH/DS?AAS?
to your AM TRS PCT, thats a no-no, no SERM, no cycle.
Head over to read up on SERM's for PCT.
Andromass is great but its very pricey and there are much better choices of PH's, if its just 1 methylated compound, its not gonna wreck havoc on your liver, itll heal within a few weeks its mostly exaggerated.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Thanks for the response. I remember reading that a lot of people were saying that a SERM would not be required for such a mild PH. I used to consider using Nolvadex as my SERM since a lot of people say that it's the safest however I would be afraid to lose mass due to reduction in IGF levels. Any thoughts on this? I would like to use PP's AM in a solo run as my first cycle since they seem to have great customer service and that their products have minimal side effects. But if anyone can mention any other better alternative I'm all ears.

Thank you

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Using a serm would not make you lose mass. If anything quite the opposite, SERM is used to get your body back to natural levels helping you keep gains from cycle.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Okay, so should I have a pretty solid PCT by using PP's TRS with Nolva? Any other recommendations? Thanks again

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so should I have a pretty solid PCT by using PP's TRS with Nolva? Any other recommendations? Thanks again

Not familiar with TRS but Serm + Test Booster + AI = Perfect PCT IMO.

I used Clomid DAA and Erase, cheap and effective.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Let me be the 1st to say this is a bad idea. I'm 30 y.o. 6'2" and have been the same height since I was 15 years old. When I graduated H.S a star athlete benching about 205 and I weighed 145lbs during football season 135lbs the rest of the time.

I said all that to say I understand what it means to be tall thin and fit. However at 18-21 the body is really still developing, your system is trying very hard to find a hormonal equilibrium, once it finds that peak "formula" it begins to degrade and introducing synthetic hormones during a formative period can potentially upset the "formulas" your body uses to generate its own hormones for a long time and maybe for life.

We have no idea what type of TRT Arnold is on, so don't make a decision based on Arnolds apparent health. Eat more food do less aerobic activity, low reps with heavy weight. After all that revisit the topic in 5 years.

Best of luck,
Tan

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Thanks for your input Tan. I will just have to be patient then.

uniifirex

Awards
Not familiar with TRS but Serm + Test Booster + AI = Perfect PCT IMO.

I used Clomid DAA and Erase, cheap and effective.
Mate an AI is overkill for a PH...Erase if anything.

OP, we can advice you otherwise at your age, but we are not here to dictate your life, its yours, not ours.
If you feel your ready to cycle then your probably ready, but if you need more research then do more research.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established

OP, we can advice you otherwise at your age, but we are not here to dictate your life, its yours, not ours.
If you feel your ready to cycle then your probably ready, but if you need more research then do more research.
Yeah Erase and Forma are pretty popular in PCT's, and I like them in mine as well. :)

Philshred

Philshred

Awards

Thanks uniifirex. Would it be a good idea for me to run AI's life support at 4 caps a day during the cycle? Also for pct I will be running the TRS with the addition of TCF-1 with a low dosage of Nolvadex. Could anyone pm me a reliable website to purchase nolva? Thanks a lot, feel free to give feedback.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Thanks uniifirex. Would it be a good idea for me to run AI's life support at 4 caps a day during the cycle? Also for pct I will be running the TRS with the addition of TCF-1 with a low dosage of Nolvadex. Could anyone pm me a reliable website to purchase nolva? Thanks a lot, feel free to give feedback.

I wouldn't really ask for someone to send you a source to nolva. Kind of asking for trouble if you ask me, trust me its not that hard to find.

uniifirex

Awards
Yeah mate its against the rules to source anything unless its advertised, Just do some research, and DO NOT pay anything thats like 50-60$ for "great quality"

Nolva should be dosed at 20/20/10/10 , ea being 1 week @ 20mg a day.
You should be set once you find a source, don't be rash about them if they are cheap, i pay no more than 15$ for them, so its not iffy that you'll be scammed or some sort.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Thanks a lot for the heads up. I wasn't so sure about some websites since seem they sell by the pill and are fairly expensive (websites seem sketchy overall). I'll keep looking and thanks a lot for all the help.

uniifirex

Awards
Yeah don't worry about sketchyness man, once your find a site, go on google and search to see if its legit, many peptide sites that have great prices too.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Good idea will do! So far best deal Iv'e found is 20 pills/20mg for 34$ but I'll keep looking.

uniifirex

Awards
Liquids are cheaper, the pills are damn legit if you can get a good price, i hear its much better than liquid.
I still wouldn't pay that much though :x