- 03-24-2012, 01:34 AM
So after some thinking I am debating adding udca/tudca into my H-Drol cycle for support. I am HOPING tudca is back in stock midapril at nutra at which point id get enough to run the full 500mg/day dose for 8 weeks. However if not I will be going the RC UDCA route which is abit more expensive. So my question is:
Will a once a day(before bed) 250mg UDCA dose still help on cycle for liver support? Keep in mind this will be alongside a full 2x/day dose of CEL Cycle Assist.
Thanks in advance for any replies!
- 03-24-2012, 02:09 AM
research chem isn't that much more expensive than say...anteus labs aeigis
- 03-25-2012, 04:25 AM
Yea completely realize that. Its quite abit more than Nutra's though. Again though would a 250mg once a day dose before bed help still? I plan on doing before bed because sleeping 8-9 hours means no water for that time so I figure that would be when it would help most.
03-25-2012, 01:43 PM
03-25-2012, 02:47 PM
I would recommend taking TUDCA at the same time as your hormone.
Not only does it lessen the stress in the liver, it boosts absorption of the hormone.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ManBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-02-2012, 11:29 PM
- By thegodfather in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2011, 07:59 AM
- By grndslam in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:11 AM
- By Markusrulezzz in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2010, 01:21 PM
- By mattc0508 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2009, 01:25 AM