Rpn havoc Dosing

Kidcudi

Awards
Im 173 pounds with a good muscular physique. I max out 235 benching, 350 squatting and 380 Deadliftng. Im gonna run this stuff for 4 weeks. Its gonna be my first time using a ph. Considering im about to take an anabolic drug with side affects, I want results that I couldn't get naturally (obviously). Would running 30/30/30/40 be alright? Or is that too much at my weight?

uniifirex

Awards
Hows your diet? Hows your training?
also, have you read on PCT?
Have you red up on havoc/epistane?

Do you have EVERYTHING on hand?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
6 week cycle. 4 is a waste.

PCT is more important than the cycle, what do you have.

I'm 150 and maxing 240 on bench when I was natural. You haven't hit your limit yet, I'm not saying don't cycle, you can, but if you hit a plateau you can still make gains.

uniifirex

Awards
Mate NONE of us hit out limit, we just get to the point where getting to the limit is too much. look at faildo that guys monstrous and he's been at it for 26 years.....the "limit" is just a way to keep people off.

Kidcudi

Awards
Im on a maitnence diet right now. Im gonna bump it up to like 3500 cals or maybe even more when I start since my goal is to bulk. Ive read up ALOT on havoc/epistane. I have read on pct thats the only thing I dont have in check because im still doing research.

Kidcudi

Awards
6 week cycle. 4 is a waste.

PCT is more important than the cycle, what do you have.

I'm 150 and maxing 240 on bench when I was natural. You haven't hit your limit yet, I'm not saying don't cycle, you can, but if you hit a plateau you can still make gains.
Im still doing research on my pct can you help me out? I want to keep most if not all of my gains (obviously). What exactly do I need for a mild ph like this?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Im still doing research on my pct can you help me out? I want to keep most if not all of my gains (obviously). What exactly do I need for a mild ph like this?
For PCT? There is a sticky about it. Look in that then come back with questions. PCT is pretty cut in dry. For most PH's you need the same thing. Serm, natty test booster, most people get an AI also.

Kidcudi

Awards
Well I'll check that out. But First I want to know how long I need to run it for and how i need to dose it. If I did 20/20/20/20/20/20 would that do anything at my weight?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Well I'll check that out. But First I want to know how long I need to run it for and how i need to dose it. If I did 20/20/20/20/20/20 would that do anything at my weight?
PCT is more important than your actual cycle. People don't get that. 6 weeks starting at 30. 20 won't do a damn thing at any weight.

Kidcudi

Awards
PCT is more important than your actual cycle. People don't get that. 6 weeks starting at 30. 20 won't do a damn thing at any weight.
Just did a little reasearch. I think Im gonna run the 6 week cycle then use an otc pct. Is this ok? Ive read alot of stuff saying you dont need a serm/daa on havoc

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
from what i have read you are dosing way to low and you should run a serm/daa/erase. i dont care how mild they say the compound is your suppressing natural production therefore you need a serm.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah dose it higher, you'll be much happier with the results. not sure who these people are who get such great results on 20-40mg....but that seemed too low to me personally.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
that is true, nobody cares about how much you can bench or press or whatever....but the "womern's" do seem to like it when you have big muscles and lower BF :D if you're interested in attracting one.....if you have a wife or serious GF? don't even bother working out LOL......

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
AI on PCT?!?

You nuts man its a PH :eek:

Erase pro if anything.

Edit-

ffs no serm no cycle.
AI for me = erase. Just to prevent any estro rebound from SERM. Isn't rebound common with Nolva? I have erase. If for nothing else it will help solidify my gains.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
that is true, nobody cares about how much you can bench or press or whatever....but the "womern's" do seem to like it when you have big muscles and lower BF :D if you're interested in attracting one.....if you have a wife or serious GF? don't even bother working out LOL......
X-D LMFAO

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Where is everyone getting the idea these days that Havoc is a "mild" PH? Epi is a steroid. It's not mild. Get a SERM!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Where is everyone getting the idea these days that Havoc is a "mild" PH? Epi is a steroid. It's not mild. Get a SERM!
You should always have a serm, harsh, mild, steroid, PH, doesn't matter.

Of the steroid category, epi is a weaker one. I guess everyone compares to super, and it's definitely not that.

LikeMike

Awards
^^^^ This! I have been thinking about using epi for my next cycle and through reading the logs and reviews of other people it doesn't seem mild at all. A lot of people seem very shut down and to have libido issues towards the end of the cycle and into pct. Seems like a ph that would want to have all of your ducks in a row for.

Ratiocinative

Awards
Diffrence between MILD steroid's like var and epi, is that they don't shut you down like a bitch during PCT, and everyone thinks that they are fine a few days after so they skip out on PCT. V_V
I've been on Epistane for 16 days, currently at 35mg/day. Just got a blood test done yesterday, my Serum Testosterone levels went from 781 to 66. I even did the one yesterday really early in the morning (early for me anyway, lol) at 7:30am. The first one was like 10:00am. On the plus side, my AST/ALT actually went down a couple points to 21/25 IU/L.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3