****ing complete nutrition!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was in complete nutrition with a buddy/gym buddy of mine and what do I see on the shelf?A bottle with 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol (55$)as the main ingredient and another with 18a-homo- pregna-4,9,11-trien-17β-ol-3- one(70 $) as an ingredient,NO TYPOS.Now I know the first one is Superdrol and the other one is a ph/ds.The labels were weird and had companys I never herd of on the front.is it still legal to sell these?I mean....I just imagine that one 15-16 year old going in there for some creatine and comes out with some SD.He gains 20 lbs,tits and bad test production for the rest of his life because a sales rep needs to sell.

BAD COMPLETE NUTRITION....BAD!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went to a smaller family owned supp store when I was 19 and he offer me a ph so I bought them but never took them luckily I ended up selling them for way more then I paid and passed them off as dbol lol they were big red caps that's all I remember

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Place sucks dick! They should be burned down

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya hear 5 dacazol adds on the radio all the time! Legal limits lab is there brand

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Oh I know the feeling. When I was 19 I went in out local supp store to buy some no2 black when that was popular. The guy said this stuff called SUS-500 was wayy better, and a lot cheaper. Said I needed to take novadex xt afterwards. Me being dumb at the time took the ****. Gained 20lbs. Lost 15. Had no idea that it was tren, phera, and atd. But you live and learn.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first ingredient is superdrol

second one is Tetrahydrogestrinone (thg) aka "the clear" a real designer steroid created by patrick arnold. now that it is detectable, it is no longer a designer steroid, but just another steroid.

it can also be written as

(17α)-13-Ethyl-17-hydroxy-18,19-dinorpregna-4,9,11-trien-3-one-20,20,21,21-d4;

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
first ingredient is superdrol

second one is Tetrahydrogestrinone (thg) aka "the clear" a real designer steroid created by patrick arnold. now that it is detectable, it is no longer a designer steroid, but just another steroid.

it can also be written as

(17α)-13-Ethyl-17-hydroxy-18,19-dinorpregna-4,9,11-trien-3-one-20,20,21,21-d4;
I was under the impression "the clear" wasen't being made anymore.That is strange....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Complete nutrition blows... Period! They don't care bout anyone or anything but sales.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Complete nutrition blows... Period! They don't care bout anyone or anything but sales.
Most chains are like that.General Nutrition Center being that way aswell.IDK about vitamin shoppe though.I don't have one around here.I wish they had a vitamin shoppe and an in and out burger here,but oh well!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
mmmm in-n-out burger *drool*

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Love me some In n Out lmfao Animal Style motha ****a Lmao vitamin shoppe is alright. *** pushes their **** like its the best... Dumbasses

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmmm in-n-out burger *drool*
We just got steak and shake here in austin about a year ago(or 2).One of my best cheat spots when I'm on a cut but last year I got the privilege to make my way to california and I bout fainted when I tried in and out.My knees were weak,my mouth watered several days after,and I think I saw god.The usual side effects of trying in and out burger for the first time.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I usually have to change my boxer-briefs after in-n-out... its that good :D

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
and you still go to brick and mortar supp shops and pay double why?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Man if I hit the loftier or made a come up... I'd own my OWN In n Out lmfao

Husker89

Banned
Awards
what fing moron would shop and complete nutrition? They dont even list th eir prices y u ask? b/c they have 5 lb protein tubs for 90 dollars of ****ty whey concentrate and sodium caseinate
Went to a smaller family owned supp store when I was 19 and he offer me a ph so I bought them but never took them luckily I ended up selling them for way more then I paid and passed them off as dbol lol they were big red caps that's all I remember

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
and you still go to brick and mortar supp shops and pay double why?
With a gym buddie.He buys his stuff at supp shops.I order my stuff from several different websites but every once in a while I find some just insane deals like my 10lb bag of whey for 60$.They had some carb powder on sale so I got 8 lbs of maltodextrin for 15$(carbogain).Love me some carb powder when I get in a running mood!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** carbogain... Why take that when you can eat some bomb ass food like rice and mash potatoes mmmm lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many of you go into these shops and start throwing down real knowledge when they tell you about how great some stupid over priced product is? They tried to sell me so weird brand of Creatine with like 30g of sugar lolol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never shop retail for supplements that's just crazy. Never heard of complete nutrition either. Only thing around here is *** and some independent health food stores. Vitamin shoppe but that is 50 miles away so I have never been there. I wouldn't shop retail for supplements if you paid me though.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol I do Haha at *** they won't even talk to me anymore X-D they are like oh... You know your ****... I'm like YUUUUP and I'm bigger and stronger than you bitches... Suck on these little Chinese NUUUUUUUUUTS

Attachments

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** carbogain... Why take that when you can eat some bomb ass food like rice and mash potatoes mmmm lol
I do trust me.Thankfully I am not very carb sensitive and am one of those guys who can "get away" with some simple ,****ty carbs after my sessions and dosen't have a bad effect on me.Not using rite now but when winter comes around and I'm not cutting.I will.For now?Brown rice,oat meal ,yams and alot of greeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnsss!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed lol Greek yogurt, bananas and natty pb as well

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed lol Greek yogurt, bananas and natty pb as well
CAN'T DO GREEK YOGURT!My taste buds diss agree.Peanut butter however....actually....PB and banana sammich!Stomach is growling now :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm grumpy... I hate cutting cals

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm grumpy... I hate cutting cals
It's okay man.Just think of the food you'll get to eat this winter.You'll be sayin"Can we do it with the lights off tonight honey....I'm bulking"

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
:eek:fftopic:

Your experience is unrealted to the topic :D
Haha I got side tracked aswell talking about in and out burger.BACK ON TOPICNESS

Outside they had a sign about gaining 20 lbs of muscle.LOL

I live in the usa.Aren't prohormones/DS/steroids illegal to sell in these establishments?They could lose the store and get some jail time couldn't they?

MB35

Awards
Thats the one thing about Canada that wins, its apparently fine to have them but illegal to sell PH's in commercial stores. So you never have stores pushing them on unknowledgeable people. If you find a store that has any, its cause you knew what you wanted and found it yourself, usually under the counter.

The downside that I am learning leading up to my first cycle in May is that getting bloodwork seems to be a bitch, doctors are quite inquisitive as to why you give a **** about your liver values and test levels at 22....maybe I just wanna be healthy ya know?! And its damn near impossible to find any private labs in this area.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats the one thing about Canada that wins, its apparently fine to have them but illegal to sell PH's in commercial stores. So you never have stores pushing them on unknowledgeable people. If you find a store that has any, its cause you knew what you wanted and found it yourself, usually under the counter.

The downside that I am learning leading up to my first cycle in May is that getting bloodwork seems to be a bitch, doctors are quite inquisitive as to why you give a **** about your liver values and test levels at 22....maybe I just wanna be healthy ya know?! And its damn near impossible to find any private labs in this area.
I hear you there!Thankfully that's one thing america has!Doctors will do pretty much any test if they get payed.Although there's a sticky about getting your blood work done...let me find link.

EDIT:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157529-cheap-bloodwork-how.html theres the link

MB35

Awards
I checked that place out, same sorta thing, only in the states nothing for Canada, its sad times. Thanks though.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I checked that place out, same sorta thing, only in the states nothing for Canada, its sad times. Thanks though.
Well here's some good news.You get a yearly physical rite?Next physical request full blood work be done.Have him(or her:D) check everything.OR!Give him symptoms like feeling lethargic and depressed.Tell you have been having these feelings sense your GF kicked you in the boys and hint she did it with some force.This will cause the doctor to examine how much damage has been done.In reality?You finished a cycle and want to see if they are back up and running.Not honest but effective.

MB35

Awards
Excellent idea haha. I'm gonna see if my fiances doctor will just order them without bugging me, that doctor will do almost anything for her and her family, but if that doesn't go well....claiming a ballshot and depression to my doctor is totally the next step lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought this thread was about some kind of nutrition store.
It is.Discussing the fact they have SD on display.
Although can't hurt to help people.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The data posted suggest to me that Airborne42 receives blow jobs there.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:eek:fftopic:

Your experience is unrealted to the topic :D
The op was bout complete nutrition... I'm sayin the place is ****in weak. Not off topic

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao they are just shady ass people... They don't care bout anyone or anything, just sales. Selling kids sd and ****.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So they give blow jobs lacking in strength while keeping their asses shaded?

AKA : "I prefer not to purchase products from this particular company because of their unscrupulous business practices."

Sorry. Just having fun with you is all.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
On some items verse online an shipping in a few of my cases it was cheaper to get it at vitamin shoppe...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW guys we don't discuss other retailers on this board. Just saying. :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's interesting no one was concerned with the product that was claimed to have thg stacked with superdrol on the label (except for the op).

if it really had that combo, i'd buy that product, for sure. but odds are it doesn't.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Is that the 5 decazol Jbry?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
"the clear"

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know what's in 5 decazol, "the clear" was one of the drugs involved in the balco bust involving undetectable new designer steroids.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmmm interesting ill take a look