Clen during PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Clen during PCT

  1. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Question Clen during PCT


    Okay so I've heard everything from "it's a great idea" to "you'll die" so what do you guys think? I will be finishing up an SD cycle in 2 weeks and was wondering what you guys think of running clen during PCT. My calories will still be 800 above maintenance.
    I just want to minimize any fat gain and maybe lose 1-2% bf. But I do not want to do this if it will jeopardize any muscle.

  2. NFC
    New Member
    NFC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    186

    Reputation

    i did it after my SD cycle. i would really recommend it, only because it upregulates your glycogen stores. so you'll drop a little bit of fat, but that huge pump feeling you had throughout your SD cycle with all those carbs will deminish a significant amount. it made me feel alittle disappointed. finally on my second SD cycle, i focused more on cortisol control with my pct then did clen after pct was over. I felt no rebound effects on cortisol or water retention during my pct (added a cortisol blocker with my SERM) and i loved it, i stayed lean yet pumped... then i ran a clen cycle and still felt good muscle pumps while killing my fat cells.
  3. NFC
    New Member
    NFC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    186

    Reputation

    and no, clen isn't going to kill you unless you abuse it (200+mcg).. people that claim it's going to kill you, give you a heart attack, etc.. have either A. not taken it or B. didnt dose cycle it the proper way.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    Okay so I've heard everything from "it's a great idea" to "you'll die" so what do you guys think? I will be finishing up an SD cycle in 2 weeks and was wondering what you guys think of running clen during PCT. My calories will still be 800 above maintenance.
    I just want to minimize any fat gain and maybe lose 1-2% bf. But I do not want to do this if it will jeopardize any muscle.

    I ran clen for 2 weeks during a PCT, and i'm still alive. If you keep the diet on point, it's a great way to lean out a bit during pct.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  5. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NFC View Post
    and no, clen isn't going to kill you unless you abuse it (200+mcg).. people that claim it's going to kill you, give you a heart attack, etc.. have either A. not taken it or B. didnt dose cycle it the proper way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I ran clen for 2 weeks during a PCT, and i'm still alive. If you keep the diet on point, it's a great way to lean out a bit during pct.
    Sorry guys I shouldn't have said that. I never heard anyone say it will actually kill me lol. But is there any reason to worry about muscle loss?
  6. NFC
    New Member
    NFC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    186

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    Sorry guys I shouldn't have said that. I never heard anyone say it will actually kill me lol. But is there any reason to worry about muscle loss?
    theres a few studies out there showing clenbuterol to raise protein synthesis a little bit. but it also raises glycogen uptake stores, so it's going to feel like your losing muscle mass when your really not.
  7. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48650

    Reputation

    I've used clen at a very low dose during pct (40-60mcg), didn't have any issues. Not sure if it is something I'll do again or not though LoL. Still on the fence about it.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NFC View Post
    theres a few studies out there showing clenbuterol to raise protein synthesis a little bit. but it also raises glycogen uptake stores, so it's going to feel like your losing muscle mass when your really not.
    awesome thank you!
  9. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I've used clen at a very low dose during pct (40-60mcg), didn't have any issues. Not sure if it is something I'll do again or not though LoL. Still on the fence about it.
    Did you take it orally or apply it topically?
  10. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48650

    Reputation

    I did it orally then, topically (with the right carrier) won't go systemic much if any, so it wouldn't carry any of the negatives that could be associated with oral use during pct.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  11. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I did it orally then, topically (with the right carrier) won't go systemic much if any, so it wouldn't carry any of the negatives that could be associated with oral use during pct.
    What was the right carrier?
  12. NFC
    New Member
    NFC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    186

    Reputation

    you can always just do helios but you need to pin subq
  13. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48650

    Reputation

    the current one that people are having great results with is eviscerate.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  14. New Member
    uniifirex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I personally wouldn't, as most lose a fair share of gains PCT, i halted my cut just to start eating up again to ensure i don't lose anything!
    Keep that in mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  15. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    See what I'm saying....some people approve, some think it's a bad idea. I think I'm gonna go for it
  16. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    the current one that people are having great results with is eviscerate.
    Good thing I just ordered that from nutra
  17. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Would be very interested to see how this turns out
  18. NFC
    New Member
    NFC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    186

    Reputation

    you can always do clenviscerate if you really wanted to add clen toyour pct.. you just need to add small dose of clen and mix it in 2 or 3 pumps of eviscerate then rub it on.
  19. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NFC View Post
    you can always do clenviscerate if you really wanted to add clen toyour pct.. you just need to add small dose of clen and mix it in 2 or 3 pumps of eviscerate then rub it on.
    That's actually my plan haha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 09:47 AM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 05:54 PM
  3. Clen or Clen/Keto Combo
    By seunim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 04:27 AM
  4. Clen question... yes another clen thread
    By jsp0882 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 05:25 AM
  5. Liquid Clen vs. Clen Tabs
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 11:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in