Clen during PCT

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Okay so I've heard everything from "it's a great idea" to "you'll die" so what do you guys think? I will be finishing up an SD cycle in 2 weeks and was wondering what you guys think of running clen during PCT. My calories will still be 800 above maintenance.
I just want to minimize any fat gain and maybe lose 1-2% bf. But I do not want to do this if it will jeopardize any muscle.

NFC

NFC

Awards
i did it after my SD cycle. i would really recommend it, only because it upregulates your glycogen stores. so you'll drop a little bit of fat, but that huge pump feeling you had throughout your SD cycle with all those carbs will deminish a significant amount. it made me feel alittle disappointed. finally on my second SD cycle, i focused more on cortisol control with my pct then did clen after pct was over. I felt no rebound effects on cortisol or water retention during my pct (added a cortisol blocker with my SERM) and i loved it, i stayed lean yet pumped... then i ran a clen cycle and still felt good muscle pumps while killing my fat cells.

NFC

NFC

Awards
and no, clen isn't going to kill you unless you abuse it (200+mcg).. people that claim it's going to kill you, give you a heart attack, etc.. have either A. not taken it or B. didnt dose cycle it the proper way.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so I've heard everything from "it's a great idea" to "you'll die" so what do you guys think? I will be finishing up an SD cycle in 2 weeks and was wondering what you guys think of running clen during PCT. My calories will still be 800 above maintenance.
I just want to minimize any fat gain and maybe lose 1-2% bf. But I do not want to do this if it will jeopardize any muscle.

I ran clen for 2 weeks during a PCT, and i'm still alive. If you keep the diet on point, it's a great way to lean out a bit during pct.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
and no, clen isn't going to kill you unless you abuse it (200+mcg).. people that claim it's going to kill you, give you a heart attack, etc.. have either A. not taken it or B. didnt dose cycle it the proper way.
I ran clen for 2 weeks during a PCT, and i'm still alive. If you keep the diet on point, it's a great way to lean out a bit during pct.
Sorry guys I shouldn't have said that. I never heard anyone say it will actually kill me lol. But is there any reason to worry about muscle loss?

NFC

NFC

Awards
Sorry guys I shouldn't have said that. I never heard anyone say it will actually kill me lol. But is there any reason to worry about muscle loss?
theres a few studies out there showing clenbuterol to raise protein synthesis a little bit. but it also raises glycogen uptake stores, so it's going to feel like your losing muscle mass when your really not.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've used clen at a very low dose during pct (40-60mcg), didn't have any issues. Not sure if it is something I'll do again or not though LoL. Still on the fence about it.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
theres a few studies out there showing clenbuterol to raise protein synthesis a little bit. but it also raises glycogen uptake stores, so it's going to feel like your losing muscle mass when your really not.
awesome thank you!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I've used clen at a very low dose during pct (40-60mcg), didn't have any issues. Not sure if it is something I'll do again or not though LoL. Still on the fence about it.
Did you take it orally or apply it topically?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I did it orally then, topically (with the right carrier) won't go systemic much if any, so it wouldn't carry any of the negatives that could be associated with oral use during pct.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I did it orally then, topically (with the right carrier) won't go systemic much if any, so it wouldn't carry any of the negatives that could be associated with oral use during pct.
What was the right carrier?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the current one that people are having great results with is eviscerate.

uniifirex

Awards
I personally wouldn't, as most lose a fair share of gains PCT, i halted my cut just to start eating up again to ensure i don't lose anything!
Keep that in mind

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
See what I'm saying....some people approve, some think it's a bad idea. I think I'm gonna go for it :)

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Would be very interested to see how this turns out :thumbsup:

NFC

NFC

Awards
you can always do clenviscerate if you really wanted to add clen toyour pct.. you just need to add small dose of clen and mix it in 2 or 3 pumps of eviscerate then rub it on.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
you can always do clenviscerate if you really wanted to add clen toyour pct.. you just need to add small dose of clen and mix it in 2 or 3 pumps of eviscerate then rub it on.
That's actually my plan haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davy25 Anabolics 3
Anabolics 9
shakenblake Anabolics 1
fame126 Post Cycle Therapy 7
SellMeSanity Anabolics 9