4AD cyp pinning scheme

tbonz169

Awards
I was planning on a stack to do for the winter, i have a bottle of 4AD cyp solution and i was planning on stacking with M1,4ADD. As far as pinning the 4AD cyp, should i pin 6 cc's every week on the same day or separate it, such as 3 cc's on monday and 3 cc's on friday? Thanks for any input.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Your levels will be steadier if you split it up. Some do it every second day. If you go twice a week, you should be good. I wouldn't recommend the once a week.

tbonz169

Awards
What should the split be?

So would it be best to do 3 cc's monday and 3 cc's thursday, or 3 cc's monday and 3 cc's wednesday?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
So would it be best to do 3 cc's monday and 3 cc's thursday, or 3 cc's monday and 3 cc's wednesday?
Truthfully what I would do is 2cc's, 3 times a week. That will give you a little less volume per shot, and 2cc's you can put just about all of the major sites (pecs, delts, quads, glutes). Personally I don't like to exceed 2cc's in any body part, but I don't use the glutes either, that way you only have to stick yourself once instead of sticking both sides of that muscle group or two sites to get all of your dose in. Just my 2 cents.

Regardless of which you choose, just keep your shots evenly spaced throughout the week. monday, thursday would be fine or tuesday, friday. If you go with 3/week...sun, tues, fri would be fine.

tbonz169

Awards
Thanks for the advice, 2 cc's three times a week definately sounds better.

xtreme

Awards
What gauge and size are you using in the pecs and delts??? I have never done anything but glutes...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I would do 2cc's three times a week. I would use 25gauge in the pecs and delts.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
IMHO 1.5" 25g for glutes and quads to make sure you get IM 1" for everything else