Underage messed up

new

Awards
Hey, I'm an 18 year old male, I'm posting here hoping someone could help me out. Here's my story when I was 17, around April last year I decided to take the pro hormone/steroid, M1T, which I really regret.

I had no idea how to take it and was just happy I was gaining size. The guy I bought it off did tell me to do a PCT but I had no idea on how it worked and just would pop pills for a couple weeks and that was it. I know it's completely my fault, but in hindsight the guy I bought off was a total scumbag. He gave me false hopes that I'd get big and nothing wrong would happen to my body...I know I should have been smarter. Now that I look back it, I feel really stupid but it was back in high school and I just had a desire to be huge.

What ended up happening was I lost all my gains, actually became smaller and weaker than I was before taking them. I've battled a lot of things after using them including severe depression,mood swings and erectile dysfunction. It really hurts me, I feel like crap because I made a poor decision.

Before I took them and after I did do bloodwork. I've had three blood tests done since I've taken M1T and one before. In each one of my blood tests my testostrone continues to plummet and it's really scaring me. I really regret what I did I just want my body to be back to normal again. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist coming up but don't know what to say to the doctor. Can I tell the endocrinologist that I took M1T. Also, what kind of questions should I ask the doctor? And do you guys have any advice that you could offer to help my situation?

Thanks for any comments.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
You'll have to tell the doc you took anabolics. At 18 don't lose more good time, let the professionals handle it (endo.). G'luck.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
dude i honestly dont know how u feel cuz i havent experineced such event (that age I avoided even creatine) but u gotta stay strong and yea be honest to the doc. Either way if ur test levels are low, hopefully he'll find a treatment bounce back. That's life brotha, s*ht happens. Whats done is done, now u gotta look forward and solve the damage. Im just giving u my support, am sure there are others who are experts in this forum that can chime in and help ya. GOOOD LUCK man!

jbree

Awards
Be honest with the doctor, they aren't law enforcement. :)

lightsout56

Awards
same thing happened to a buddy of mine in high school... its unfortunate but something a doctor can definitely help you with

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Agree with the Guys above. You have to be honest so the Dr knows how to treat you. Try not to be so hard on yourself. Ya you screwed up, we all do though. Just go see the professional that can actually help you. Don't try to self diagnose and do it your self your more likely to make it worse than better. But you could even take the Dr your old bottle or print out what was in it. You won't get in trouble it will just help him fix you quicker. Keep us posted good luck man.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Definitely don't over stress. Like everyone else said the Dr will fix you but not until he knows you did aas. There aren't any laws allowing you to get in trouble for talk to healthcare about these things. Worst comes to worst do a google search on liquidclomid and liquid nolvadex and find out more about them. That's what would be used in PCT. once researched on your own you could ask what you need to know from there. I wish you all the best and encourage you to get help recovering and not to over stress!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Technically, even the law enforcement couldn't do anything if you told them you took anabolics. It's only a crime if you're caught with them in your possession/trying to sell/in your system etc. Unless you're in a sanctioned sports which would be a different case.

uniifirex

Awards
I think theres confidentialit in some cases, tell the doc straight up as everyones saying.

so many teens making this same mistake nowadays V____V

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Let the doc know, He'll probably put you on some kind of natural re-start protocol to help you get started up again. What doses and durations did you use the M1t at? Is your liver ok?

new

Awards
First of, thanks for all the advice everyone. I was a bit unsure if I should have told doctor I took them or not but now i will. And to ManBeast, I would dose 20 mg for 2 weeks and did this three times(I took breaks with PCT I was given). My livers actually fine, thankfully I took liver support while taking M1T. I only have the print out of the a supplement I used called "Nolvafin" which I used for PCT so I'll show doctor that.

Again thanks for advice and support everyone I really appreciate it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Chemical Formula: 17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one
Chemical name: Methyldihydroboldenone

That info might help as well.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I feel like this should be a sticky somehow (what's one more in the section anyways :p)

new

Awards
To the person who pmed me I can't reply because I need 7 posts but yes sure :). And yeah, I wouldn't mind a speech...anything to keep me on right track. Although for a while now I've been eating healthy, resting properly and working out hard yet my testosterone still going down. To extraflossy, I just hope other people don't have to go through this stupidness anyway. It was a combination of factors that made me take it, including being uneducated, misinformed, desire for me to get big and wrong influences. I would see guys like Arnold and be like if they juiced up as teens why can't I do it. I don't know how they felt but I feel like crap and so does my friend (he took it with me, same age). We both have had similar side effects (his actually worse) and just tryna fix ourselves up. And by the way if any teen thinking of taking steroids reads this PLEASE DON'T, my friend and I have experienced the effects and it's honestly one of the worst things you could do during this age.