Any thoughts...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
About 13 days ago I was carrying my 2 year old grandson down the stairs wearing socks on a carpeted staircase. I slipped, concerned only for him, I let my body fall without regard to the damage I knew would ensue. I landed at the bottom of the stairway, surveying the damage: my grandson good, and for me a badly sprained ankle, I assumed, thank god. Took off to Daytona for Bike Week, went to Disney World with my wife and grandson, walked all over the place, while the ankle worsened. I decided to see how much I tore the muscles/tendons. Went to Urgent Care today, got an x-ray; a shattered bone. The fibula is severely broken. So here's my question: What would you take to help speed recovery? I have my own theory, but wanted to get other opinions before I start. I'm talking AAS therapy to assist the bones in calcification.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to lean towads GH and some nandralone as the best candidates, with EQ being second best to nandralone (I don't think dbol will work the same as EQ in this regard).

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about low dosed tren?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I hadn't thought of that, but googling is bringing up some positive studies in that regard!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About 13 days ago I was carrying my 2 year old grandson down the stairs wearing socks on a carpeted staircase. I slipped, concerned only for him, I let my body fall without regard to the damage I knew would ensue. I landed at the bottom of the stairway, surveying the damage: my grandson good, and for me a badly sprained ankle, I assumed, thank god. Took off to Daytona for Bike Week, went to Disney World with my wife and grandson, walked all over the place, while the ankle worsened. I decided to see how much I tore the muscles/tendons. Went to Urgent Care today, got an x-ray; a shattered bone. The fibula is severely broken. So here's my question: What would you take to help speed recovery? I have my own theory, but wanted to get other opinions before I start. I'm talking AAS therapy to assist the bones in calcification.
Testosterone Cream on the ankle and IGF-1 LR3 injected near the wound daily at a low dose. I'm positive these would speed things up.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, I hadn't thought of that, but googling is bringing up some positive studies in that regard!
And that's probably because of the increase in IGF-1 when on Tren. I'd just go with IGF and test cream personally.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not a weight-bearing bone, so it's not odd that there wasn't a lot of discomfort. NPP would be the best option since it's T 1/2 is a lot shorter than Deca. If, and this is a major IF, you can find legit IGF-1 (most of the research chem sites don't sell actual IGF-1), then add it into the mix.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Only thing is DH hates nandralone :D

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I have to go in next wed for surgery and have a plate installed. Absolutely no weight on the ankle for 4 weeks. So it looks like everything will be from a bench; no standing curls.

pmac

Awards
Just had a plate put into my metacarpal on my right hand a little over two months ago. I used GH and during my last follow up doctors agreed the damage was repairing very fast. I used 2.5 IU a day. For about 2 months( 5 on and 2 off) just started benching normal weight again last week. I liked the results using GH, and feel as though I kept my gains from last cycle and healed much quicker

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
They want to give me a spinal, but I'm deathly afraid of anyone poking a needle in my spine.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Hey Detroit, I just wanted to let you know that when taking test, calcium absorption is up to 50% decreased in human subjects. Just came across this info the other day on a study I read. Interesting. It also talked about the use of nandrolone and eq together for problems such as yours. Also I'm sure everyone already knows this but If u add some gh or any gh promoting peptide, such as ghrp6 or 2 that also has a dramatic effect. Collagen production I think it said was increased a thousand somethin percent alone with gh. And the eq and deca increased synovial fluid and increased mineral absorption and cartridge production especially at the site of injures such as broken bones or cartilage. Just wanted to share my info with you man, good luck on healing, I'll try to find the article for so u can read it! :)

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
HGH period - no other AAS or drug in general will repair the bone damage as fast and as effective as HGH.
Nandrolone is good for tendon/ligament health, highly unlikely it will do anything significant for bone damage.

emantest

emantest

Awards
HGH period - no other AAS or drug in general will repair the bone damage as fast and as effective as HGH.
Nandrolone is good for tendon/ligament health, highly unlikely it will do anything significant for bone damage.
I'm currently taking hrt test 100mg every 4 days. About a month ago I was doing dumbbell pullovers high rep felt a pop at my right elbow and has been really sore and I can't go heavy on certain exercises where tricep involved. My question is using nandrolone what would be an effective cycle dosing to potentially heal elbow ligiment?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I'm currently taking hrt test 100mg every 4 days. About a month ago I was doing dumbbell pullovers high rep felt a pop at my right elbow and has been really sore and I can't go heavy on certain exercises where tricep involved. My question is using nandrolone what would be an effective cycle dosing to potentially heal elbow ligiment?
To be perfectly honest i can't say with a great deal of certaincy if the actual healing process that will occur will go faster with the use of Nandrolone - let me explain this a little bit.
As far as empirical data goes the past 3 decades bodybuilders report that Deca is an excellent drug when it comes to joint(!) issues and that is correct, due to it's water retentive properties it lubricates the joints/ligaments making more "smooth" and less susceptible to injuries.
On the other hand the past 2-3 years ('09-'11) they came up to light 2-3 studies (some in rabits and/or other animals and maybe some in humans, i can't remember) that said that nandrolone use can potentially weaken tendons(!) - also there are a couple that state the complete different in the same timeline.

You can see the obvious difference i believe between joints and tendons but also the contradicting data between personal experiences and scientific data(also between the world of science, there's still contradiction in this case), thus why i can't answer this 100% certain.

My suggestion would be HGH because if there is one drug that objectively can be considered a "magical drug" (not only in the BB world i think) i sincerely believe that HGH deserves this title hands down.

P.S. 1) I don't talk out of my ass, these studies exist and if i'm asked i will post them.
2) FYI DH how's the healing going, what drug did you go for ?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking HGH since surgery. Unfortunately, three days after surgery I found myself in the shower and no way to get my good leg out of the shower stall, so I thought I'd just hop over it. I did, my big toe caught the edge and I fell on my bad leg. I just hope I didn't mess up the pins and elongate the holes.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I've been taking HGH since surgery. Unfortunately, three days after surgery I found myself in the shower and no way to get my good leg out of the shower stall, so I thought I'd just hop over it. I did, my big toe caught the edge and I fell on my bad leg. I just hope I didn't mess up the pins and elongate the holes.
Oh boy you just can't seem to catch a break - i wish you a speedy & successful recovery.