Blurry eyesight in right eye
- 03-22-2012, 04:28 PM
- 03-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Never had that problem before and never heard of it being an issue with anyone else. I wouldn't be too worried about it but everyone's different. Maybe someone else can chime in.
- 03-22-2012, 04:41 PM
My eyesite gets funky when my bp is sky high; something to consider....
03-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Yeah I was worried about that because I took my bp yesterday and it was 131/59 a little high I think, I am taking hawthorn berry to help the bp but I'm not sure it's helping, should I stop the sd, there's only another 12 days left and this only started now
03-22-2012, 06:25 PM
hawthorne berry takes a while to kick in, celery seed extracts will kick in faster. If it doesn't clear up quickly I'd stop personally.
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
03-22-2012, 09:38 PM
About 45 minutes after I posted it cleared up, I'll deffinately look into the celery seed extracts and pay close attention to if it happens again, if it does I'll stop the cycle and start pct, thanks a lot guys
03-22-2012, 09:59 PM
maybe it's from insulin or estrogen.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jacob101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 85Last Post: 03-23-2012, 12:08 PM
- By dan34 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-15-2006, 12:39 AM
- By SJA in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 17Last Post: 11-24-2005, 08:41 AM
- By problemman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2005, 07:27 PM
- By drmt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2003, 08:07 AM