First Cycle, Please Review...Test E / Test Prop kicker

toolband

toolband

Awards
Thank you all in advance for any assistance...

I am doing my first real AAS cycle and I was hoping you guys could review my plan for me and publicly flog me for whatever I've ****ed up. I'm 29 years old, 215 lbs at probably 12-15% body fat (wild ass guess). I've been lifting for probably 15 years and although my diet / sleep / drinking etc. has not really been dialed in to perfection, I've pretty much been at my natural potential for some time.

I'm looking to recomp more then I am to add a whole lot of mass. If I could gain and keep 10-15 lbs of muscle and lose 3-4 lbs of fat with this cycle as well as learn how my body reacts to the Test, I'll be a happy camper.

Test Prop - 100mg EOD Weeks 1-3 (kicker)
Test E - 300mg Weeks 1-3
Test E - 600mg Weeks 4-12

Weeks 3-11 Arimidex (Anastrozole) .5 mg once a week unless I'm dryed out in which case I'll skip it, alternatively bump up to once every five days if I'm too bloated or show signs of gyno.

PCT -
Nolva weeks 11-14
Clomid weeks 13-16
Tribulus 13-16
ZMA 12-16
Creatine Monohydrate 11-16

If I have any problems with PCT and getting the boys goin again after week 16 I will find some HCG and maybe get some more Clomid, but I'm not going to have it on hand.

I'm also taking your standard joint support supps (a glucosamine, chondroitin, msm ****tail from walmart), fish oil (2-3 grams ED), multivitamin, milk thistle, saw palmetto, for the entire cycle and PCT. In fact I'm loading up on those already.

Two concerns that I have. Number one, will running the Arimidex dry out my joints? My first cycle was a helladrol and katanadrol stack and by the fifth week I was having serious joint pains and wound up having to stop the cycle a week early because my damn joints got so bad I was concerned about injury and couldn't lift. I wasn't using any joint support that cycle though. It is my understanding that joint pain is caused by a lack of estrogen. The idea of the Arimidex was too keep from getting bloated and prevent any possibility of gyno, but I don't want to dry out my joints either. I was thinking that if my joints start getting dry I could skip dosing the arimidex, and conversely if my joints are fine but I'm getting any bloat or gyno then take the .5mg Arimidex once every five days.

So my questions are:

1) Does my plan with the arimidex sound solid? Should I get a weaker AI so that I can run it without drying out? If so, recommendations?

2) Is this cycle likely to dry out my joints?

3) Is the clomid and nolva both necessary? If not, which one should I choose?

4) Would you guys recommend a DHT blocker? (not prone to baldness as far as I know, one grandfather had hair-loss but I got my other grandfathers thick hair)

5) Finally, would it make sense to bulk the first six weeks on cycle and then cut the last six weeks by adding in an ECA stack? Or should I just not try to bulk or cut, eat at my maintenance lift hard and let the test do its thing?

Thanks for any help guys, I appreciate it.

toolband

toolband

Awards
lol the board bleeped out c 0 c k tail...

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Ride it out, no need for the ai unless u get some nipple issues. And as far as a dht blocker, I say no! A lot of your results in a test only cycle are goin to be from the estrogen and from the dht. Even at your doses everything should be fine.

toolband

toolband

Awards
After doing some more reading, I think I am going to add HCG to the tail end of my cycle. From what I understand, it will help PCT, which means I keep more gains. Just gotta find some now....

toolband

toolband

Awards
@jaderjader321, thanks bro

toolband

toolband

Awards
I just came across this which is hands down one of the most informative and well researched things I have come across while trying to learn about all this:

h t t p : // w w w. ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/104658-first-cycle-pct.html

I think I might have to make some revisions to my cycle.

p.s. had to break up the link because I guess I don't have a high enough post count to post links yet