injectable 1-test ph?

D

d00fy

Awards
which prohormone can be injected without creating a batch mixture? is there certain providers that provide it in solution for injecting??

also is it more better to inject the 1test ? more gains?

D

d00fy

Awards
alright cool, also is this meant to be injected eod or every week?

F

flava

Awards
bro your not ready if you cant answer that question yourself. its a cyponiate, what would you think you would do?

D

d00fy

Awards
well PH are different than as especially different than test enanthate which can be shot once a week,but with cyp i see people needing to inject eod cause of the ester?

F

flava

Awards
well PH are different than as especially different than test enanthate which can be shot once a week,but with cyp i see people needing to inject eod cause of the ester?
look i dont want to be a dick but 1) cyp is a long acting ester freakishly similar to enanthate so it comes down to personally prefrence. 2) an ester is an ester regardless if its ASS or PH it still gonna have the same half-life. 3) who the hell injects a cyp ester eod? i can understand 2x/wk that what i do but this is not prop. my advice more research is needed

D

d00fy

Awards
i did searchs on the site and many people were doing eod ,maybe i misread it wrong but it was stated on a few post when i searched

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
look i dont want to be a dick but 1) cyp is a long acting ester freakishly similar to enanthate so it comes down to personally prefrence. 2) an ester is an ester regardless if its ASS or PH it still gonna have the same half-life. 3) who the hell injects a cyp ester eod? i can understand 2x/wk that what i do but this is not prop. my advice more research is needed
Some people have been injecting it EOD because they are taking a large dose and stacking it with another injectable.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has been posted that 1-test cyp acts more like a prop, however, I agree with Flava that you need to do more research Doofy. You have asked quite a few questions that could be answered by searching the forums.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not stupidity, the site has a wealth of information that you can learn from. That's the whole point of it.

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
learn the difference between stupidity and ignorance.

however, you managed to show both :icon_lol:

j/k, but seriously RESEARCH. a first cycle doesn't need to be pinned to be effective. look into transdermal's also.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
i agree...transdermals are a great first cycle to get your feet wet.