Pros

Gorilla Brown

Gorilla Brown

Awards
What are some of the best pro-hormones on the market now?.

toolband

toolband

Awards
I think it depends upon what you mean by "best". They each have their pro's and con's. For example some are better for bulking and some for cutting, some have harsher sides and require more involved PCT, etc.

I've used Helladrol, gained 25 lbs and kept 10. Kept the strength gains as well.

Beastdrol (superdrol) is also highly recommended and is supposed to be a stronger compound. I didn't want to try something that strong for my first cycle, so I haven't had any experience with it.

Bear in mind those are both methylated so no more then 4-6 weeks (4 for the superdrol) and you will want milk thistle / liver support supplements.

There is also something called Katanadrol that is supposed to be a good PH for cutting. Also, its not methylated. That means its not hard on your liver, but you have to take a lot more because absorption is much lower.

All the ones I've mentioned so far are available at Mr. Supps. People rave and rave about Superdrol (beastdrol) and I've seen some amazing logs of superdrol cycles on the net. I would give it a shot next but I'm gearing up for my first test cycle hopefully here soon. There are others, m1D is supposed to be very powerful. I've also been reading a lot about people saying that they are having real good luck with some topical DHEA products, I don't know.

I'm no seasoned vet to this, but that's about what I know at this point. I'm sure someone else will come along and give you better information. The only one I've personally cycled is helladrol and I had good results. Make sure you get some joint support (msm, chronoditin (sp?), glucosomine) from walmart or something though if you go that route. That **** dried out my joints something fierce. Then again that is probably something you want to do no matter what you cycle.

toolband

toolband

Awards
I'm assuming you are aware of PCT supps, you will want to run some nolva / clomid after your cycle to get you back to homeostasis. Just make sure you do your research.

For all I know you are more knowledgeable then I am, just making sure

Gorilla Brown

Gorilla Brown

Awards
Thanx bro. I tried epistane ep2 from strongsupplements.com. Put on a lot of strength and 15 good solid pounds. Cycles it for 7 weeks but never went over two tabs. Took milk thistle while on and did bpi a-hd for a pct. I start back next week so by like july or august I will loom on the pros you recommended. Thanks alot bro.

Gorilla Brown

Gorilla Brown

Awards
Best i meant for overall strength results, price and the cons and liver toxicity. That combo is what i look for in a pro. Best results with less cons.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Oh that's right I forgot about epi, I've read some good stuff about that too. Sounds like you had a good cycle I might have to consider giving that a run one of these days. Good luck bro!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Epi is good for strength in my findings and really leans me out nicely. From my personal experimentation Epi stands out. Ultradrol may be something to consider also. I had virtually no sides while on and good strength gains at 12mg daily. Many run it 2-3x that dosage but I never go nuts on any compound...just enough to where I feel comfortable and get results. Also, halo is great for slow and steady progress and gains are easily maintained. Hope this helps.

Gorilla Brown

Gorilla Brown

Awards
Thanx bro! Cant wait til april 1st. I have heard some great things about halodrol as well

toolband

toolband

Awards
Not trying to plug these guys or anything, I was just doing some research on their PCT related support supps and I found this pretty cool resource...if you scroll about halfway down the page, on the left hand side they have a deal that says "steroid profiles"...in their there is a breakdown of the prohormones that are available and the market / brand names / where to buy them. Pretty cool...the write up on halodrol / helladrol fits right in with my experience and it looks like all their info is pretty legit

primordialperformance.com/store/

had to leave out the beginning of the URL, I guess I don't have enough posts to post links yet

toolband

toolband

Awards
might be a good starting point at least