gyno?

Redsox0432

Awards
So i finished a 6 week hdrol cycle and my pct which included liquid tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 pct assist along with suport supps. About2 weeks after my pct i noticed small dime sized hard lumps behind both nipples. My nipples are a little puffy but they dont hurt or tingle or anything. I wanted to see if you guys think this is gyno i have had it for about a week and a half for now. I half some liquid nolva left over. Should I start taking that again? Thanks for the help

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Are they hard or soft still? You should look up the gyno thread on here... it should be a sticky. Read that and if you are convinced its gyno then post back up and we can help.

donfire

Awards
I was under the impression that Hdrol should not cause gyno. Since this showed up after pct could this be caused by the novla and estrogen rebound?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Not caused by the nolva but estrogen rebound is very possible. Estrogen rebound has to be watched for with compounds that don't aromatize. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but....

When a non-aromitizing compound is used and it is suppressive your test levels will be low. When test starts to come back your body will spike your estrogen as well. And if not controlled it can cause gyno. The SERM binds to and stops estrogen from being absorbed therefore being processed out by the liver. If SERM is stopped to soon then estrogen can get absorbed and get out of control. Therefore the rebound. That is why tapering off is recommended during pct.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
First of all... are your nipples sensitive, puffy, itchy or is the lump still soft or hard? If its hard then I doubt Nolva will do anything.

I'm not too familiar with nolva. I use Clomid personally. And I used adex in my cycle for the estrogen rebound I got.

I would ask someone to chime in for me because I'm not familiar with it. But I would recommend getting some ERASE or ERASE Pro.

If its little dime shapped it could just be fat deposits or just your glands. Gyno doesn't show up and get hard right away.

What doseage are your pills?

bluesfan4eva

Awards
im sure its just your glands man. but read the gyno sticky just in case. i have always had little hard spots behind my nips. correct me if im wrong but gyno is a fat deposit behind the nipple therefore, if its hard its probably not gyno.

donfire

Awards
Not caused by the nolva but estrogen rebound is very possible. Estrogen rebound has to be watched for with compounds that don't aromatize. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but....

When a non-aromitizing compound is used and it is suppressive your test levels will be low. When test starts to come back your body will spike your estrogen as well. And if not controlled it can cause gyno. The SERM binds to and stops estrogen from being absorbed therefore being processed out by the liver. If SERM is stopped to soon then estrogen can get absorbed and get out of control. Therefore the rebound. That is why tapering off is recommended during pct.
So could one just to be safe perhaps do the standard nolva protocol, and then starting say week 3 of pct dose adex at 2.5 mg ed just incase there is any estrogen rebound?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
get some erase or another AI and run that for a month or two. They dont hurt so it prob isnt that serious but the AI should do the trick

mik14

mik14

Awards
im sure its just your glands man. but read the gyno sticky just in case. i have always had little hard spots behind my nips. correct me if im wrong but gyno is a fat deposit behind the nipple therefore, if its hard its probably not gyno.
If it is your glands that is also a type of gyno, believe me i just had mine glands cutt out last week. I was reading up on it the other week and gyno can be excess fatty tissue n the breast/nipple area or the glands that swell up, I herd apparently letro can reverse the gyno but i have never used it myself I just had them cut out. I had the lumps for years and the doc said it would eventually go away and stop using gear, so i had 3years off the gear and it never went away...so they got the chop! chop! lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So could one just to be safe perhaps do the standard nolva protocol, and then starting say week 3 of pct dose adex at 2.5 mg ed just incase there is any estrogen rebound?
No you would run adex during the cycle and taper it off through the pct if you have too. Usually it is dosed 1mg for first dose and .5mg to .25mg EOD or E3D. 2.5mg is way too high unless it was something serious. You need estrogen in your body for joint lubrication and sex drive for example. If I remember right adex has a half life of like 50 something hours.

So with that half life of 2-2.5 days you are safe dosing EOD or E3D. This will keep your estrogen low but not too low. You should be tapered off in your pct. Run erase in your pct or something OTC. Keep the adex on hand after pct for rebound. You just want to lower estro and keep it in check not crush it and get rid of it.

Hope that helps

Redsox0432

Awards
i finished pct about 2 weeks ago. The lump is hard. Sorry I'm just getting confised on what to do with the different responses. So should i go with the nolva, leave it alone, or get an otc? thanks again

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
i did a cycle of superdrol a long time ago before it was banned and whatever. incredible stuff. anyways, i didnt know anything back then and didnt do anything for pct, that was back in maybe 2006-07 now sometimes i feel like i made a mistake because i think i have gyno. i have a big chest and when i stopped working out for a while i gained a lot of fat and made me look like i have man boobs although im still i pretty small guy and now that im leaning out, lifting light to moderate weight my chest is getting huge but the boobs are still there but everything else is leaning out. Only currently taking post workout shakes, and jack3d and creatine mono for pre workout.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
also eating super clean 80 percent of the time and throwing in cardio into my workouts to see if i some of the fat will burn off up there. and doing a lot of pushups (for some reason makes my chest look as though the boobs go away for a while)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i finished pct about 2 weeks ago. The lump is hard. Sorry I'm just getting confised on what to do with the different responses. So should i go with the nolva, leave it alone, or get an otc? thanks again
Look into getting some Erase and dose it for 4 weeks and taper it off. It might help.

Or what you could do is wait for your next cycle and run an AI like arimidex or Letro during it. Letro can reverse gyno to a small degree. The OTC stuff is good and works but for fast great results you have to get a prescription grade Aromatase Inhibitor (AI). Usually can get them from your gear source (if they are any good).

You have to remember that you have small glands behind your nipples.... dont mistake them for gyno. And as you work out and muscle grows there is fat pushed up and it can look like gyno symptoms but it isn't.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
checked the official gyno thread lots of good stuff there im convinced that mine is just fat and **** around my glands plus they are getting bigger from me getting back in the gym, just gotta keep throwing in the cardio and core with my routine keep lifting light on chest till i get them down to proportion with the rest of my self

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
so i shouldn't go back on the nolva
No it won't do anything now. You should read the gyno thread on here. Search for it. All the info is there.

Redsox0432

Awards
aight so u guys think i should go with the erase for a few weeks. Im a pitcher and wanted to know if the erase would be bad for my joints and throwing arm.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
aight so u guys think i should go with the erase for a few weeks. Im a pitcher and wanted to know if the erase would be bad for my joints and throwing arm.
Read the gyno thread. I'm just giving you advice. I don't know your body or what reactions are going on. I'm just giving you the best info I can so you can make the right choice.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have gyno and are turning into a woman, expect the process to be complete by the next full moon, if you don't slay the beast by then, it will be permanent.

Wait wut are we talking about?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You have gyno and are turning into a woman, expect the process to be complete by the next full moon, if you don't slay the beast by then, it will be permanent.

Wait wut are we talking about?
Don't forget only bullets made of depleted uranium can kill the Beast....and stop the thing called gyno

Redsox0432

Awards
yea i looked at the gyno thread. I mean i dont have the itchy or tender parts. I think its probably just estrogen rebound. Would it go away on its own or should i take the erase

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I doubt its estrogen rebound if you don't have the symptoms of itchy or tender nipples or if they are puffy. I would just wait personally. But if its bothering you run low dose of erase for 3-4 weeks and see if it gets better. Choice is yours bro.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
yea i looked at the gyno thread. I mean i dont have the itchy or tender parts. I think its probably just estrogen rebound. Would it go away on its own or should i take the erase
Damn bro there are 3 previous posts saying to run the erase I dont understand why you keep asking. A lot of people start an AI like erase week 3 of pct to prevent rebound. Its not an exact science all you can do is research and make your own decision. Your other option is to wait a while and run some like androhard, I have heard it can reduce gyno, if you infact have it.

Redsox0432

Awards
yea will the erase effect my joints with me being a pitcher?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It could but that's like asking how many pounds will you gain from a cycle. Everyone is different. If it does affect you just lower your doseage.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yea will the erase effect my joints with me being a pitcher?
dude, it might stiffen them up but maybe not, everyone is different. if it does affect your joints, reduce the dosage or discontinue altogether. your joints would return back to normal in a day or two. many people use a hefty dosage of fish oil to help with joint stiffness and it seems to be effective for many.

Redsox0432

Awards
aight i got erase and will start taking it tomorrow. Is that all i need.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yes

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Get fish oil from wal*mart too, its cheap and works!

Redsox0432

Awards
im dosing the erase at 2 pills a day for now. SHould that be good and how long should it take to see if it helps

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
do 14 days and see if there is a difference. if its better taper it off.

Redsox0432

Awards
anyone else. 4 days in there still just a hard lump behind them and puffy nips that it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
increase the dose. go 5 caps for 3 days 4 caps for 3 days 3 caps for 3-5 days then ride at 2. This is what I did to reverse a lump I was using nolva at the time too but taper down to 2 caps. Youll notice it faster.

Redsox0432

Awards
also got little red bumps on chest pretty sure it was from the sun but i didnt know if it could be a symptom of something

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
dude, you came here cuz these guys are have the knowledge, just listen to them run the suggested dosage they told u and stop worrying about every little bump, time heals ****.