How often do u take your supps

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Say your taking hdrol and you are at 75mg a day, are you guys taking 1 pill 3x a day? And at 100mg is that 4 times. I just read some **** and got all confused ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With a half life of 12hrs, it doesn't matter.

But I prefer to take one upon waking, one pre w/o and one post w/o.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
With s half life of 12hrs, it doesn't matter.

But I prefer to take one upon walking, one pre w/o and one post w/o.
does walking increase the uptake of hdrol?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
:dance:

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
OP,i dont understand how you try and give advice in other peoples post when you dont understand basic information. and arnt you still only 18

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
OP,i dont understand how you try and give advice in other peoples post when you dont understand basic information. and arnt you still only 18
What does age Got to do with anything?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What does age Got to do with anything?
im pointing out that he does not understand simple instructions, there is a sticky on the anabolic forum page that dates back to 2003 that says if you are under 21 don't ask questions in regards to this topic.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I'm 19 and I read and ask and help people.... The idea is learning so wen of age we will be set. There ain't nothing wrong with doing so. with this at least you wont read another stupid ass thread About some moron not know about pct and compounds.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes you will. the world has more stupid people than it does intelligent ones.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm 19 and I read and ask and help people.... The idea is learning so wen of age we will be set. There ain't nothing wrong with doing so. with this at least you wont read another stupid ass thread About some moron not know about pct and compounds.
well that might be your idea but the op has already ran cycles and logged them. so your point is invalid