Recomend cycle please

pmr410

Awards
So my friend wants to take a ph cycle, wants to keep very lean gains and try to retain little water, he has already taken a hdrol cycle and pmag cycle at the dosage on the the bottle and didn't see to much gains, what would be a good recommended cycle for him. Thank you.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
So my friend wants to take a ph cycle, wants to keep very lean gains and try to retain little water, he has already taken a hdrol cycle and pmag cycle at the dosage on the the bottle and didn't see to much gains, what would be a good recommended cycle for him. Thank you.
He needs to do some homework. Halodrol yields some fantastic gains when run properly. If by the bottle you mean he only did 4 weeks at 50mgs, that would explain why. Halo doesn't really show its magic til week 2.5-3. Simply reading around here, looking at logs, and doing a little research will show this.

pmr410

Awards
Yeah, my friend...I'm currently taking superdrol, I did my research I know what in doing, im asking on behalf of my roommate so nice try trying to make me look bad but I told him he should have done. 6 week cycle, the point of forums is to help so if your not gonna then don't even post anything especially when you wrong about what your assuming

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Alright, nobody is trying to be a dickhead. Just my opinion that your roomie should do some more reading about what he's taking. Halo is awesome at 6 weeks, maybe he should have listened to you. If I were you I would try to get him do do 6 weeks of halo. It produces good, lean gains.

pmr410

Awards
See now that was a helpful post that I will show him to prove my point about halo at 6 weeks, thank you, SERM wise tho should he take clomid or nolva?

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
They both work fine, I use both. I react better to clomid though. Toss some DAA and erase into his pct. hopefully your roomie is older than 21. I know nothing about the guy (aka his stats).

pmr410

Awards
He's 24 about 5' 7" don't know his weight or bodyfat, and alright I'll let him know about the daa and erase thanks for the help

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
And please, by god, have him read more about taking anabolics. I don't want to see anyone hurt themselves. Any anabolic substance is serious business...