How much can you lose on a oral cutting cycle (6weeks)

  1. How much can you lose on a oral cutting cycle (6weeks)


    How much can you lose with a winstrol, anavar, proviron oral cycle weight loss


  2. Wheres the test? I can tell you this without test and CUTTING your going to feel like ****. And your gains are maintained by how you diet, not by the amount of AAS you dump in your body.

    Diet is key. without it, your body is nothing .

  3. that would be diet and cardio dependent obviously and will vary from person to person. gotta give a bit more info, but its a broad question to begin with.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by KBD View Post
    Wheres the test? I can tell you this without test and CUTTING your going to feel like ****. And your gains are maintained by how you diet, not by the amount of AAS you dump in your body.

    Diet is key. without it, your body is nothing .
    so add a lil test to it. i got testosterone e on hand but want it cause all kind of water weight??

    Thought proviron would be used like a test?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dark child View Post
    so add a lil test to it. i got testosterone e on hand but want it cause all kind of water weight??
    You clearly dont have a clue what you are talking about. I suggest you research a little more before planning a cycle.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by KBD View Post
    You clearly dont have a clue what you are talking about. I suggest you research a little more before planning a cycle.
    Proviron can help boost the potency of testosterone in the body by freeing testosterone from its binding to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).
    Thats what its design for and plenty other features. This cycle was design by pro's just iffy about straight test with a long ester. What run it with amiridex. If you got any info it will be apperciated
    I was just concern about someone results and how much weight they lost.

    The diet is to give a lil more info
    Cal-2230
    fat-78
    carb-187
    pro-204
    This changes it all depends on my bmr it will be adjusted
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    when you gain water weight on a test cycle, guess what happens when the cycle ends? you lose the water weight. so for actual fat loss its irrelevant, it just may have you retaining some water on the cycle. But you don't have to have the test at a high level either, even just 200 puts you over normal levels and has pretty low to minimal water retention

    And winny orally lowers SHBG too, can take it down to almost 0
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    when you gain water weight on a test cycle, guess what happens when the cycle ends? you lose the water weight. so for actual fat loss its irrelevant, it just may have you retaining some water on the cycle. But you don't have to have the test at a high level either, even just 200 puts you over normal levels and has pretty low to minimal water retention

    And winny orally lowers SHBG too, can take it down to almost 0
    ok good info bro so will it be any harm with a slow ester like test e or should i go with test prop or cyp
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dark child View Post
    ok good info bro so will it be any harm with a slow ester like test e or should i go with test prop or cyp
    the differnce is pretty minor, and like I said once the cycle is over its all the same anyhow
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the differnce is pretty minor, and like I said once the cycle is over its all the same anyhow
    so test e want be bad at all

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dark child View Post
    so test e want be bad at all
    Take a small dose of Test E, 250mg a week with like 2 PES erase caps a day that will keep water off. Im on 400mg of Test E weekly (cruise) and during spring time ill take Erase and it sheds the water off me well.
  12. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dark child View Post
    so test e want be bad at all
    not at a low dose. if you are fairly lean to begin with, 200-250 a week won't raise estrogen all that much. And if whatever it is you are cutting for (vacation, etc) is going to be after PCT anyhow then whether you bloat a little while you are on is irrelevant anyhow. I know plenty of guys who don't bloat even at over 600 a week of test e too, so it is a bit individual
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  13. Quote Originally Posted by KBD View Post
    Take a small dose of Test E, 250mg a week with like 2 PES erase caps a day that will keep water off. Im on 400mg of Test E weekly (cruise) and during spring time ill take Erase and it sheds the water off me well.
    cool. and erase??? ok just found it its something like a diuretic..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    not at a low dose. if you are fairly lean to begin with, 200-250 a week won't raise estrogen all that much. And if whatever it is you are cutting for (vacation, etc) is going to be after PCT anyhow then whether you bloat a little while you are on is irrelevant anyhow. I know plenty of guys who don't bloat even at over 600 a week of test e too, so it is a bit individual
    alright i will try 250 a wk of test e should i put in some amiridex stop the test conversion to estrogen?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dark child View Post
    cool. and erase??? ok just found it its something like a diuretic..

    no, erase isn't something like a diuretic
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dark child View Post
    cool. and erase??? ok just found it its something like a diuretic..
    It's not a diuretic at all. It's an AI, which can "dry you up," but that's due to reduced estrogen and not via fluid/electrolyte manipulation.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's not a diuretic at all. It's an AI, which can "dry you up," but that's due to reduced estrogen and not via fluid/electrolyte manipulation.
    so its something like amiridex? should that be ran on cycle or pct for best results??

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dark child View Post
    so its something like amiridex? should that be ran on cycle or pct for best results??
    It's an AI like arimidex. It can be used in either scenario.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's an AI like arimidex. It can be used in either scenario.
    Thanks bro that good info. so is it better during a cycle or pct?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HD: 115mg@6weeks vs Dplex:150mg@6weeks....
    By DavidCream in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 11:06 PM
  2. oral cutting cycle
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 09:50 PM
  3. Oral Cutting Cycle - Help -
    By lobbylobsterman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 02:16 PM
  4. H-50 first batch cycle 6weeks
    By mickey805 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 11:35 PM
  5. Best Oral Cutting Cycle?
    By CNorris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Log in
Log in