hcg timing???

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I've heard people saying to take hcg on injection days but then I've heard people saying take it the day before, does it matter? I'm running 250 ius hcg 2X per week during my test e/deca @ 500 and 400 per week, respectively.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
day b4 for a little boost. at least that what most guys on trt do that i know

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Cool man, thanks for the response. Do you by chance know the reasoning behind this?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
my hunch is theoretically the night before your injects you are at your "lowest" test and the body is most ready to restart and reacts the most positively to the hcg.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Well I'd certainly say that makes sense, thanks bro

toolband

toolband

Awards
do you guys think HCG is necessary? I keep hearing different things.

I'm about to start a Test E cycle (600mg per week) with a Test prop kicker for three weeks...wondering if maybe I am going to need HCG too?

Besides all my support supps, nolva, clomid, AI, this **** is getting $$$$ haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I like having hcg for any cycle that will be in your system for 10+ weeks. That being said, many have recovered fine from longer 16-20 week cycles without it. but it does make pct that much easier.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Thanks for the info...might not hurt to add some to my cycle

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Imho hcg's benefits far outweigh the cost. If you buy it tho don't get one big vial cuzI one you reconstitute it it won't be good the duration of the cycle. I've heard its good anywhere from 30-60 days once reconstituted.

toolband

toolband

Awards
You know I was thinking, taking HCG at the rear end of my cycle will help PCT, which means I will keep more of my gains. I'm getting some as soon as I can find a source.

toolband

toolband

Awards
If anyone wants to send me any IMs for any reason, please feel free, lol :eek:fftopic:

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
my hunch is theoretically the night before your injects you are at your "lowest" test and the body is most ready to restart and reacts the most positively to the hcg.
Absolutely correct.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Imho hcg's benefits far outweigh the cost. If you buy it tho don't get one big vial cuzI one you reconstitute it it won't be good the duration of the cycle. I've heard its good anywhere from 30-60 days once reconstituted.
Pretty new to aas so don't bash on me toooo hard but. What do you mean reconstitute the hcg?

toolband

toolband

Awards
When you get the HCG it comes as a powder. You have to mix it with bactereostatic (sp?) water to create a solution in a sterile vile. You can find instructions for how to do this online if you google it...

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I asked a similar question after looking up hcg protocols, but if I'm dosing M/W/F should I do Sunday Thursday? Right now I'm doing M/F, and with the regular dosing I think my blood levels are staying pretty constant.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
If you're dosing your gear mwf than you should do the hcg sun thu

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
If you're dosing your gear mwf than you should do the hcg sun thu
Ya that's kinda what I was thinking - even though its test e, I still have a fluctuation over the weekend(even if its minute). Incase your wondering why three times a week: 1.5cc was painful, and 1cc barely noticeable. Figured 3x/week for more even release, without the pain.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I was actually just gonna ask why 3 times a week for enanthate. I'm pinning test e and deca twice a week at about 2cc's per injection...it hurt the first fews weeks but now its barely sore. To get through the first few weeks of pain I used a large, back size, icy hot patch and wore it for 8hrs after injections, basically takes all the pain away.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I was actually just gonna ask why 3 times a week for enanthate. I'm pinning test e and deca twice a week at about 2cc's per injection...it hurt the first fews weeks but now its barely sore. To get through the first few weeks of pain I used a large, back size, icy hot patch and wore it for 8hrs after injections, basically takes all the pain away.
Ya its 110mg deca and 150mg test e M/W/F, and 125mg test p eod(which lands on the same day sometimes, and it was a kickstart so I'll be stopping soon) . Test p makes it worse, but it is much more tolerable when split three ways, being painful even when there isn't test p... Is deca normally painful? Cause when I did test e in the past it wasn't bad, and this reminds me of test 400.

Just clarifying that's 330mg deca/week and 450mg test e/week between 3cc.

The Storm16

Awards
It shouldn't matter what day you take the hcg in relation to your other stuff. If you're taking test e it's half life is 7-10 days. Once your 5 or more weeks in your blood levels will be fairly stable. And an injection of a ester wont spike your test levels because it is absorbed at a slow stable rate so whether you take it before during or after dsnt really matter too much.

Another reason why the timing is less important is because hcg dsnt make your body produce test or any similar hormones--its simply a synthetic hormone that stimulates the leydig cells (in your balls) so your balls don't take too long to restart your natural test. While the leydig cells are connected to the HPTA axis, your body won't produce any test or similar hormones if you have superphysiological of test in your system already.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Well if it doesn't matter than I'm gonna keep doing it the day before lol

The Storm16

Awards
Haha absolutely. There are a lot of things to keep in mind on a cycle but hcg timing isnt one of them. Just make sure you don't take more than 250iu at a time. 500-1,000ius will desensitize your amigos. 200-250iu is best range to stop them from shutting down when you're taking the hcg 2-3 times a week. In fact you could even take 100ius 4 times a week if you really wanted