Hella advice.

apertur379

Awards
Hey guys, its been a while since I posted and have a few questions.

Basically I ran katanadrol and my last dose for that was in early Dec.Now I just started Helladrol and all is going well, I am up about 4-5 lbs and notice quite a difference in fullness and shirts seem to fit tighter,no sides (yet) I started at 50 and now coming to an end on week 2@75mg. I also have a bottle and lil less than half of another of katana, but decided not to stack em as I am fairly lean just still have a lil pouch on lower abs,plus its only my first cycle with a methylated ph. I ran kat as high as 400mg no sides.

I have had no major sides, other than lethargy and what seem to be like the start of a headache but not full blown headache seems to go away quick this was last week. I had been wanting to pick up some transa for the lethargy,but cant really find it @ a good price.I am currently using n2g(4am and 3 pm) and NOW:Liver detoxifier & regenerator,fish oil,creatine mono,and monster bcaa's(picked up a tub on sale).

Pct:Clomid 50/50/50/50
DAA
Forma
hcgenerate?(overkill?) ran it last pct

Anyhow my questions are: 1.If I up the dose to 100 for the remainder of cycle would It still be likely that I would get headaches or was this only during the first few days as your body is adjusting to hella?

2.Gym @ my complex was being renovated so I did not have access a threadmill until this past Friday, wanted to do cardio in the mornings 3x a week for 20 min,but I have been taking my hella with food everyday and fishoil to help with absorption. Should I Do my cardio without hella early in morning then after cardio take hella with food? I really dont want to get an upset stomach if I were to take hella on empty stomach then do cardio. Should I down a protein shake with some bcaa's before cardio and take hella?

There is quite a few fellow members currently taking hella right now as well and I am following those threads too.
Thanks,and all help/advice really appreciated.

uniifirex

Awards
Lethargy will normally change as your dosage ups, negatively or positively.
Headaches are probably mental :p
Clom i would go 50/50/25/25 as its not drastic measure for a PH.
HCGenerate and DAA seem to be good.
also didyou preload your supports or run intra?

On the cardio+lifting, should be - BCAA, lift+BCAA&protein, cardio, PWO meal.

apertur379

Awards
Lethargy will normally change as your dosage ups, negatively or positively.
Headaches are probably mental :p
Clom i would go 50/50/25/25 as its not drastic measure for a PH.
HCGenerate and DAA seem to be good.
also didyou preload your supports or run intra?

On the cardio+lifting, should be - BCAA, lift+BCAA&protein, cardio, PWO meal.
preloaded 1 week prior with n2g, dont know could be why I haven't had any major sides. And I dont think the headaches are mental as I've read quite a few threads already on hella and headaches seem to be common with hella. Had a great back workout this morning, bout to eat. I had a question popup during my workout ealier and I cant remember what it was lol, oh well It will come back to me later,will post back when it does.

apertur379

Awards
Hey guys, have a quick question am about to end my week on hella tomorrow (100mg) started at 50/75, no sides really so to speak at all other than lethargy everything is going ok, how ever yesterday I started feeling stomach discomfort kinda like when you get punched in the stomach and get the wind sucked out of you and u can still feel it a few min later that's how I feel, no pain just discomfort in upper abs,obliques? Don't think its normal, but should I lower the dosage? or is it just part of the sides? Currently taking n2g, now liver detox & re generator.