What to take in between cycles?

Nate007

Awards
Just started my first cycle and just curious what is good safe products to run in between cycles. Looking for lean mass, doing a cut/recomp now. Going to do creatine during pct, think mono hydrate if I can remember that's the one that u don't hold as much water weight on? What ur suggestions?

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
I am the last person to criticize a cycle/pct, but if you are not sure what your creatine does, you may want to rethink this. What is your full cycle? Full pct?

Nate007

Awards
I am the last person to criticize a cycle/pct, but if you are not sure what your creatine does, you may want to rethink this. What is your full cycle? Full pct?
Ha. Sorry man haven't used creatine in like 6 yrs. I have done my reasearch on my cycle though. Cycle is epi-30/30/40/40/50/50 trenazone-1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2/2. Of course all support supplements, orange triad for multi and joints, fish and flax oil, cycle support and protein and clean diet.
Pct- clomid-75/50/50/25, DAA 3G a day, erase staggered and same support supps

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Monohydrate meakes you retain water, get some Kre-alkaline pills.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Just started my first cycle and just curious what is good safe products to run in between cycles. Looking for lean mass, doing a cut/recomp now. Going to do creatine during pct, think mono hydrate if I can remember that's the one that u don't hold as much water weight on? What ur suggestions?
I would suggest looking into SARMS. Something like ostarine might interest you

captain19_

Awards
between cycles I use a pre-workout that has creatine in it, amino acids ( bcaa and eaa ), anabeta, igf2, daa, zma, and an ai

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Ha. Sorry man haven't used creatine in like 6 yrs. I have done my reasearch on my cycle though. Cycle is epi-30/30/40/40/50/50 trenazone-1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2/2. Of course all support supplements, orange triad for multi and joints, fish and flax oil, cycle support and protein and clean diet.
Pct- clomid-75/50/50/25, DAA 3G a day, erase staggered and same support supps
yeah for real results look into peptides as well as sarms let us know how that cycle goes for u last time i ran trenazone my dick stopped working after 3 weeks lol but maybee the epi will help that out

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ostarine plus CJC no dac and Ipam, some IGF LR3 thrown in there for good measure too.

Nate007

Awards
I would suggest looking into SARMS. Something like ostarine might interest you
Good call. Been looking in to sarms think I might give this a go. Pretty pricy though like 150 a bottle. That normal price?

Nate007

Awards
yeah for real results look into peptides as well as sarms let us know how that cycle goes for u last time i ran trenazone my dick stopped working after 3 weeks lol but maybee the epi will help that out
Lol. Yeah I've heard about that problem. So far on like day 11 and libido is still high and everything worked fine this morning. :) so we will see.

Nate007

Awards
Have a log going on in the cycle section if interested.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just do what I do and be a walking peptide pharmacy :) j/k

Safe research would be mod grf-129 + ghrp-6 2-3 xs a day at 100mcg per administration.

-Matt

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just do what I do and be a walking peptide pharmacy :) j/k

Safe research would be mod grf-129 + ghrp-6 2-3 xs a day at 100mcg per administration.

-Matt
Are SARMs oral? I do not know about them that much. Matt could you PM me some info on them. Thanks

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Good call. Been looking in to sarms think I might give this a go. Pretty pricy though like 150 a bottle. That normal price?
No a the place I know has Ostarine and S4 half off right now. 50 bucks and 20 bucks.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Yeah that's the normal price unfortunately.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not too familar with sarms and I tried S4 in 2008 when it first hit the scene -- the darkened vision freaked me and the nasty alcohol base killed my stomach.

I had not such a nice research experiment to say the least...

-Matt

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Not too familar with sarms and I tried S4 in 2008 when it first hit the scene -- the darkened vision freaked me and the nasty alcohol base killed my stomach.

I had not such a nice research experiment to say the least...

-Matt
That sucks man, I still haven't tried it yet.