First test e cycle 500mg/week

IronmanH

IronmanH

Awards
I have recently started my first test e cycle on 500mg a week through two injections, my fist went completely fine with minor uncomfortableness, my second was fine until two days later when my glute started to swell and i found it hard to sit, is this normal. I have many friends that have done cycle they are all telling me it will go away it's just a virgin muscle should fine after 2 or 3 weeks but i just wanted to make sure?
IronmanH

uniifirex

Awards
If you have a lump, it can be a few things, do you heat your gear? If not it could be a heat lump, and if you do, it could be irritation from moving around and scraping some tissue with the needle in there.
Also could be that it got stuck between the surface and fiber, did you massage it after to let the oil disperse?

Also 2-3weeks....if it takes that long to go away then you should probably look into it, soreness shouldnt last more then 4 days from pinning.
Virgin muscle or not you can still be sore the next day

IronmanH

IronmanH

Awards
Yeah the pain started three days after pinning now it is the next day all the pain is gone, also today i did my next injection into my other cheek following this time i did message, but when i aspirated I found it hard to, as though i couldn't pull the plunger back any ideas?
IronmanH

uniifirex

Awards
Yeah happens to me often, the thing you should do prior you injecting, is hold the needle upward and make sure you can aspirate, as sometime the plunger is almost vacuum sealed there if theres not a dot of air...pain in the neck when youcant aspirate and your nervous as hell i understand :>

I just fill it to my mark, hold it upside down and pull back to make sure itll aspirate inside, also i keep a small bubble in the syringe so i get every drop of it, and i can tell when im good to go after aspiration because another bubble will rise.