test e and winny stack

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
250mg/ml test e and 50mg/ml winny stack suggetions? thinking about 500mg of test e a week, and 50mg of winny ed. when should i start the winny and how long? Looking to do a 16 week cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yep, what do you plan for pct?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
how long were you planning on being on total?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
should be. age? cycle history? stats (ht/wt/bodyfat)?

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
should be. age? cycle history? stats (ht/wt/bodyfat)?
?
35yrs old. Done a cycle of test e before, never have stacked. I have extra body fat i want to get rid of. 5'10 /275lb/?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah, you should be able to cut/recomp nice at 500mg honestly, but i'd have enough on hand to bump to 6-750 if you aren't getting the results you want.

I'd run it something like:
1-14 - test 2x week
10-16 winny 40-60mg/ed
start pct when you finish the winny.

I'd look into having HCG (enough for 250iu 2x a week for most of the cycle if not all) for a cycle of that length though.

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
2 ?'s is the HCG for weight loss? and can i load and shoot the test e and winny in same pin on week 10-16?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no, the hcg is not that weight loss crap you can buy at wal*mart, its the perscription grade stuff that is inject sub-q separately from your test (the night before is what i reccomend).

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
2 ?'s is the HCG for weight loss? and can i load and shoot the test e and winny in same pin on week 10-16?
as for the test and winny most ppl just use it orally second u will rarely be injecting them together being that u only inject test twice a week and winny everyday. also remember u wont be injecting test the last 2 weeks

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
ok sounds good thank you for all the helpful info

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Will you be running HCG? that will make your PCT that much easier because your nutz will be primed and ready to restart test production.

As for the PCT I would look into Clomid or Nolva. I only have experience on Clomid but I would recommend it at 100/50/50/50... maybe a 5th week at 50. Throw some DAA for test production and then have a AI on hand. I like arimidex personally and would run it during cycle to keep estrogen in check.

Should be a nice cycle. I am running almost the same thing Dbol 40mg 1-4, Test E 500mg EW for 14 weeks and winny oral 50mg ED 10-16 w/HCG injections for 10 weeks before PCT. My pct will look about the same as above. Good luck man.

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
so i need to add clomid to the HCG? The HCG wont be enough on its own? what is DAA and AI?

Will you be running HCG? that will make your PCT that much easier because your nutz will be primed and ready to restart test production.

As for the PCT I would look into Clomid or Nolva. I only have experience on Clomid but I would recommend it at 100/50/50/50... maybe a 5th week at 50. Throw some DAA for test production and then have a AI on hand. I like arimidex personally and would run it during cycle to keep estrogen in check.

Should be a nice cycle. I am running almost the same thing Dbol 40mg 1-4, Test E 500mg EW for 14 weeks and winny oral 50mg ED 10-16 w/HCG injections for 10 weeks before PCT. My pct will look about the same as above. Good luck man.

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
yeah, you should be able to cut/recomp nice at 500mg honestly, but i'd have enough on hand to bump to 6-750 if you aren't getting the results you want.

I'd run it something like:
1-14 - test 2x week
10-16 winny 40-60mg/ed
start pct when you finish the winny.

I'd look into having HCG (enough for 250iu 2x a week for most of the cycle if not all) for a cycle of that length though.

How do I measure out 250iu in a 3cc syringe??

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yes you have to have Clomid on top of HCG. They do two different things. Clomid is your SERM, it helps keep your free floating estrogen from getting absorbed during your PCT then allowing it to be processed out by your liver.

HCG will help keep your nutz primed so they will get back to making testosterone faster after you are shutdown.

AI- Aromatase Inhibitor- they work many ways but I will give you two examples, Arimidex (anastrozole) blocks estrogen by stopping it the aromatase enzyme responsible for its production. Exemestane (aromasin)- is called the "suicide inhibitor" because it attaches to the aromataze enzyme responsible for estrogen production and deactivates it. You would use Arimidex during cycle and Exemestane during PCT (IMHO), and Exemestane will help you harden up too during your PCT and its also shown to be androgenic with almost no chance of estrogen rebound (thats why I say use it in PCT).

DAA- D-Aspartic-Acid- It is a test booster and its cheap. It is shown to boost natural test by 33% at 3g per day. You need this because your body will shutdown on your cycle and the HCG will get you ready for the DAA so yor "boys" come back big and full.

Hope that helps man.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
Thank you DangerDave for all the great info!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Welcome man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Shiznitzz Anabolics 32
Jmicheal Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
ALJD0812 Anabolics 1