Please critique my planned Halo cycle

jbree

Awards
Hello all:

Please critique the cycle that I have planned below. I am open to suggestions, etc.

I am 30 years old. I've been training since 2007, 4-5 days a week. It's currently at 5 days a week for some time now. My strength and size has increased throughout the years, but I think I need that "oomph" now.

Here is the plan:

-Cycle:
Helladrol - 50/50/75/75/75/75?
CEL Cycle Assist

-PCT:
Torem (90/60/60/30), Nolva (40/20/20/10) or Clomid? Which is recommended?
PES Erase (0/3/3/2/1)
DAA
CEL Cycle Assist

-Others:
Fish Oil
Multi
Protein
Pre-workout (during PCT)
Creatine (during PCT)
Taurine (5mg, 40 minutes prior to workout)

Start Cycle Assist two weeks prior to starting Helladrol?

If I wanted to add Forma Stanzol, would you recommend it during cycle or for PCT? If during cycle, week 3 and all of PCT?

Would it be beneficial to run Primal Male while on Helladrol?

As I said, I am open to tinkering this.

Thanks for all the help! I'm sure I will have other questions as they pop up!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Creatine through whole cycle no reason not to. 50mg dosage of hella is just to access tolerance you should be able to bump to 75 the second week and 100mg last 2 weeks (if sides are not noticeable).

Clomid is my go to but Torem or nolva both work.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would just run creatine during pct. Imho. You wanna know what your building right? And not from creatine... Plus during pct it gives you that extra boost to keep your weight :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Y is that jbry?

jbree

Awards
Thanks for the responses. It is appreciated. I do note that while I was researching, some do use creatine throughout.

As far as the Erase dosing goes for PCT, how does that look? Stop cycle assist roughly two weeks into PCT or use throughout?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
why *not* use creatine while on? it will only help you push harder/gain more... :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
looks fine