first time injecting...

prime

Awards
I'm considering picking up a bottle each of DS 1-test cyp and 4-ad cyp and running 1500mgs 4-ad and 1000mgs 1-test each week for ten weeks. Seems that that would be a relatively effective dose. But that comes out to 10 cc's injected every week... is that too much? I've heard some talk about serum sickness and how much the body can handle at one time, just making sure that I'm not asking for trouble. On most legit cycles, it seems that you'd only be injecting say half that (4 to 5 cc's a week) so I'm just curious? Any thoughts?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I've ran DS's 1 test cyp, and 4 AD cyp at dosages a little higher than you have here, and I had no problems at all.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I personally think you will be fine. However if this is your first time with 1test you might not want to go quite that high, as it will dry you out(at least it did to me).

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I personally think you will be fine. However if this is your first time with 1test you might not want to go quite that high, as it will dry you out(at least it did to me).
What do you mean "dry you out" are you referring to the "drying" of joints like w/winny? I don't think there will be any problem w/this while using 1 test in conjunction w/4 AD. I ran similiar doses (a little higher actually) and had a little bloat. Definately no drying out problems.

prime

Awards
Sounds good. Hey Sticks, did you have any pain with pinning the 1-test? I plan on mixing it with the 4-ad to ease it up, but I've heard a lot of people complaining about the pain... just curious.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
The injection site would be a little sore the following day, but it wasn't anything terrible. And as my cycle went on the soreness began to subside w/each passing injection. I also mixed mine w/4 AD didn't really notice much of a difference but wasn't really looking for it either.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
The injection site would be a little sore the following day, but it wasn't anything terrible. And as my cycle went on the soreness began to subside w/each passing injection. I also mixed mine w/4 AD didn't really notice much of a difference but wasn't really looking for it either.
How much did you inject per injection and what amounts per site did you use...I am planning a similar cycle.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
How much did you inject per injection and what amounts per site did you use...I am planning a similar cycle.
I was injecting 1.5 cc's (3 cc's total) of each eod. So i would go w/3 cc's in my glutes, and 2 cc's in my quads. On days i did quads i would put the other cc in either my chest/delts/bis, where ever really.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering picking up a bottle each of DS 1-test cyp and 4-ad cyp and running 1500mgs 4-ad and 1000mgs 1-test each week for ten weeks. Seems that that would be a relatively effective dose. But that comes out to 10 cc's injected every week... is that too much? I've heard some talk about serum sickness and how much the body can handle at one time, just making sure that I'm not asking for trouble. On most legit cycles, it seems that you'd only be injecting say half that (4 to 5 cc's a week) so I'm just curious? Any thoughts?
Thats one of the biggest reason I went to the dark side. :twisted: Got really tired of putting that much oil in myself for less results. Buut, then again I never had a problem either.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Sticks,
In reference to your question. I mean my joints became sore, my eyes constantly were red, and my mucus membranes became very dry. Obviously a little to high of a dosage for me. I do know many who have had no problems going that high however. Just trying to let everyone know my experience.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Sticks,
In reference to your question. I mean my joints became sore, my eyes constantly were red, and my mucus membranes became very dry. Obviously a little to high of a dosage for me. I do know many who have had no problems going that high however. Just trying to let everyone know my experience.
I hear you man. I just thought you were talking about drying out like what one would experience from letro. Was a little confused.