First Cycle Insight

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys

I'm 22 going on 23,around 155 at 5'9. I'm getting ready to graduate college and ending my last season of being a collegiate sprinter(D2). I've been lifting for about five years and have gained almost 20lbs from my freshman year until now.Being a sprinter,bodyfat is almost non-existant and it has always been hard for me to gain muscle mass.No matter if I increase,carbs,proteins, or calories...I run it off during practice it seems like.

I am looking to run my first cycle this summer. I don't want to get to any harsh prohormones or anything like that but something mild that will help me gain some mass while staying "sprinter lean". I've been looking into 1-andro and some other mild prohormones..I am just looking for some insight and direction...thanks!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Would you recommend these two stacked?
It's not recommended to stack 2 methyls due to too much liver toxicity. Should be run separately or stacked with a non-methyl PH

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1-ad and a test-base of some sort to help combat the lethargy it gives most would probably be a pretty good first run. what do you have planned for pct?

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-ad and a test-base of some sort to help combat the lethargy it gives most would probably be a pretty good first run. what do you have planned for pct?
What are you suggesting for a test-base? I replied about PCT on another forum

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I used RS-transaderm for a test base and to prevent lethargy. Works great and 1 bottle will last 2 cycles or 60 days. With how lean you are it will help keep unwanted fat off and let you put on lean mass a little easier. Its a great product.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used RS-transaderm for a test base and to prevent lethargy. Works great and 1 bottle will last 2 cycles or 60 days. With how lean you are it will help keep unwanted fat off and let you put on lean mass a little easier. Its a great product.
Thanks for the advise!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No problem bro.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Give yourself a while to be away from sprinting. Your body is used to burning way too many calories for you to build muscle. Let your metabolism slow down a bit before you start juicing so you can figure out your goals and priorities based on your abilities/assets.