Noob Needs Help on First Cycle!

wildcat90

Awards
Hi guys, I'm 5'6", 155lbs, 7% bodyfat (been dieting with only clen).

My goals are:
1. get my bf% down to 4-5%
2. gain just 4-6lbs of quality muscle.
3. Be able maintain all of those gains when I'm off-cycle
4. Do it all in 6-8 weeks.
5. Not get detected within 3 months (MIGHT be competing in a tested contest). If you guys think this is unfair, hear me out. No one is natty is this comp. It's just that the national sports council require the local bodybuilding federation to run these tests and they'll have *cough*random*cough* testing just to keep the council happy. I just wanna play it safe.

This is my first cutting cycle and before this, I've only done sustanon + dbol. So yes, Imma noob in this department. I know the dosages are low, but I want this to be my last cycle, so I want to gain only as much as I can keep naturally. How much bigger you think I could get and MAINTAIN naturally?

Week 1-6 - Stano tabs - 20mg/day
Week 1-6 - Masteron - 150mg/3day
Week 1-4 - Clen - 40-120mg/day (pyramid scheme)

Diet: 350g protein, 200g carbs, 70g fat, 2830kcal

Questions:
1. Do I need PCT after this cycle?
2. Should I add/remove anything?
3. Any warnings?

Attachments

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll see much if anything from those doses, even for a cut, and with no test in there you might get lethargic, moody, and have a lack of libido.

wildcat90

Awards
I don't think you'll see much if anything from those doses, even for a cut, and with no test in there you might get lethargic, moody, and have a lack of libido.
How about now?

Week 1-6 - Stano tabs - 30mg/day
Week 1-6 - Sustanon - 250mg/week
Week 1-4 - Clen - 40-120mg/day (pyramid scheme)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
that should be enough for muscle preservation/hardness/dryness/vascularity while cutting drastically. I wouldn't expect to add an ounce of mass though :) Stano at 40mg would probably be even sweeter though.

wildcat90

Awards
that should be enough for muscle preservation/hardness/dryness/vascularity while cutting drastically. I wouldn't expect to add an ounce of mass though :) Stano at 40mg would probably be even sweeter though.
Great. I've read in an anabolics book (the author is much more conservative than you guys, definitely) and it says that stano tabs could be toxic and anything above 40mg/day is pretty bad for the liver. So I'll stick to 30mg/day