PCT When to start?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
OK boys, I searched but couldn't find the answer. I'm ending my first cycle using pins. Up 17lbs very little fat. :thumbsup: My question is this. How long after the last cyp injection til I hit the clomid? 3 or 4 days?

I have used orals and trans D's in the past so I always started imediately. Should i wait a few days? :blink:

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I'm pretty sure it's 1.5-2 weeks after last inject.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I would run an oral for two weeks after your last inject and then start the post cycle after the two weeks of the oral.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I really want to run an oral at this point. I do have ample supply of M-dien and M1,4ADD though. I'm kind of looking forward to giving my system some time off from AAS. So is it safe to say I could wait a week or so?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I would run an oral for two weeks after your last inject and then start the post cycle after the two weeks of the oral.
I agree. Even something not as harsh as one would use in an oral-only cycle would work, but I would def utilize those 2 weeks as much as possible, you will be off soon enough.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you used either 1 test cyp, or 4 AD cyp. If this is the case I would wait 12-14 days. The only problem is that as the androgen levels decrease estrogen levels can begin to increase, or just remain at an elevated level. What i would do is wait around 2 weeks but be prepared to use nolva earlier than that in case you have any gyno symptoms, and then just wait on the clomid until the cyp clears at around 2 weeks.

I ran a cycle w/1 test cyp and 4 AD cyp and this was exactly what i had to do. I ended up running a low dose of nolva about 1 week after last pin, and then started pct 1 week later(two weeks from last pin) w/a higher dose of nolva and added clomid.

Even if you didn't use 1 test, and 4 AD this will be a good protocol to follow for anything w/ a cypionate ester.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I'm using a dermal 4ad/1t for the 2 weeks while waiting for the cyps to clear.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
OK boys, I searched but couldn't find the answer. I'm ending my first cycle using pins. Up 17lbs very little fat. :thumbsup: My question is this. How long after the last cyp injection til I hit the clomid? 3 or 4 days?

I have used orals and trans D's in the past so I always started imediately. Should i wait a few days? :blink:
Hey LO, basically I like to wait about half of the half-life of the ester you are using. So with you using a cyp I would wait 6 to 7 days. That way you aren't starting too early but your not waiting until the last minute either. Gives you a few days to get your blood levels up as well.

Ester Half-Life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Lean one I have never pinned but was thinking of running the 1test/4ad cyp down the road. I assume everything went well. Any additional feedback would be great.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
During the period your waiting for the cyp to clear your system, do you train like your "ON" or train like its pct.

This is with, or without an oral.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean one I have never pinned but was thinking of running the 1test/4ad cyp down the road. I assume everything went well. Any additional feedback would be great.
By far my best cycle yet.I'm glad I did it. Daily injects were a pain in the ass sometimes but worth it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
During the period your waiting for the cyp to clear your system, do you train like your "ON" or train like its pct.

This is with, or without an oral.
I'm still training like I'm on, but I am planning to decrease volume a little. Intensity is always high though.