Ultradrol + Trenzone Stack ! ! !

Savagev7

Awards
Ok guys this is my stack
Ultradrol 8/12/16/16
Trenazone I was thinking 1/1.5/2/2/2 or 1/1/1/1 <-- This seems kinda boring Im leaning more towards the 5 week tren.
PCT is Nolva not sure what I should do the dosage...some input would be appreciated.

uniifirex

Awards
Heard its a popular stack, don't know too much about stacking PH's unfortunately im an AAS kinda guy

Although on PH's-
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
Clom- 50/50/25/25

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Age? Training history?

Savagev7

Awards
Im 21 6'0 200-205 I been training hard for about a year and a half now. Ive already done a cycle of Andromass and gained 15 pounds.
Im ready for my next cycle which is the Ultradrol 8/12/16/16 and the Trenazone 1/1/1/1 or 1/1.5/2/2/2 , Im not sure if the 5 week of the Trenazone would be better . What you think ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No nolva with the trenazone bro, go with clomid. I'd do the trenazone for 5 weeks like the way u posted.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No nolva with the trenazone bro, go with clomid. I'd do the trenazone for 5 weeks like the way u posted.
What about torem? I know torem is some analog of nolva. Would clomid be the serm of choice in this case as well?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What about torem? I know torem is some analog of nolva. Would clomid be the serm of choice in this case as well?
Yeah I wouldn't use torem either. Clomid would b the choice to go with, i'd like to see ppl start using raloxifene too.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I wouldn't use torem either. Clomid would b the choice to go with, i'd like to see ppl start using raloxifene too.
Looks like it's time to place an order. ;)
Rolaxifene I thought was too mild to use as pct. On cycle gyno was it's primary use? Hmm. Looks like I need to do more research.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Looks like it's time to place an order. ;)
Rolaxifene I thought was too mild to use as pct. On cycle gyno was it's primary use? Hmm. Looks like I need to do more research.
Lol yeah its actually pretty good, it doesn't upregulate the PR either.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol yeah its actually pretty good, it doesn't upregulate the PR either.
Wow.
I guess the problem us guys have is trying out a new pct because we are just too afraid to abandon what has worked. Thx man. I'll be back later with my "help my pct" thread to address these questions.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Wow.
I guess the problem us guys have is trying out a new pct because we are just too afraid to abandon what has worked. Thx man. I'll be back later with my "help my pct" thread to address these questions.
No problem bro. Yeah there's new SERMs coming out for a reason. This is a new era, we all need to learn.

Savagev7

Awards
One more thing since im doing Trenazone for the 5 weeks do i PCT for 5 weeks or will 4 week suffice?
Also what dosage should I run the Clomid for then ?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like torem, 120/90/60/60. Its 60mg/ml.
Thx. I couldn't findany dosing protocols. Most of the threads I read showed how tamoxifen was king and clomid and torem were second choices.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thx. I couldn't findany dosing protocols. Most of the threads I read showed how tamoxifen was king and clomid and torem were second choices.
Tamoxifen needs to b dethroned, its getting too old.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
and speaking on the original topic of trenazone....that shyt burns like a MOTHERFUQER when applied on your neck as recommended LMFAO :D DEEEEEEEP BURN like in anchorman lol
Lmao speaking of that, my boy was on trenazone and got some on his balls, he called me screaming hahaha. I was like where the f*ck were u rubbing it on? Lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lmao speaking of that, my boy was on trenazone and got some on his balls, he called me screaming hahaha. I was like where the f*ck were u rubbing it on? Lol
man that shyt was intense....sort of like PA's "skulpt" if you ever applied that shyt to your nipple area? only like 10X worse since its on your neck and it seems like every time you move or air hits the area it burns like a bitch. I don't even notice pain from tattoos, I've been through some intense type pain in other situations with no problem....but I don't know if I can handle this EVERY day for 5 weeks....DEEEEEP BURN!!!! LMFAO :D

but I consistently put my finger in my eye right after applying eviscerate to my lower chest area, man does that burn too.. also touched my balls with it by accident a few times. sometimes you need to "adjust" :D

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol idk why but it never burned his neck.

Savagev7

Awards
What you guys think about doing cardio on the cycle ? And when you spray the Tren do you spray the 8 sprays which is a serving all in one spot or around lets say your neck ?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd also go with a bit more aggressive PCT. 19-nor's bind very hard to the receptor's causing major shutdown. I say this from experience.

Once of these days I'm going to test out a 19-nor oral 4 week cycle with HCG and see if it actually makes a difference. The swing of hormones using progestin type steroids are so crazy.

Oh and does your Trenazone not have a dropper instead of a spray? The spray nozzle were the early design but they moved to droppers later..

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
What you guys think about doing cardio on the cycle ? And when you spray the Tren do you spray the 8 sprays which is a serving all in one spot or around lets say your neck ?
personally I never do cardio, all diet and weights. but the new versions come with a dropper not a spray....and its a clear liquid that absorbs right into your skin basically, I put on 1.25ml and it applies fine to the neck area. Burns like a bitch and I almost died from the pain, but other than that...:D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna go with 25mg clomid, TRS2 (daa, PS, toco8, anti-e) and either triazole or erase pro, some division 1 and some anabeta. might pick up some of that testofen stuff as well.

Savagev7

Awards
I'd also go with a bit more aggressive PCT. 19-nor's bind very hard to the receptor's causing major shutdown. I say this from experience.

Once of these days I'm going to test out a 19-nor oral 4 week cycle with HCG and see if it actually makes a difference. The swing of hormones using progestin type steroids are so crazy.

Oh and does your Trenazone not have a dropper instead of a spray? The spray nozzle were the early design but they moved to droppers later..
What do you mean by more aggressive PCT, the clomid 100/50/50/50 isn't enough ?

Savagev7

Awards
Yeah if I do anything more its gonna be a test booster I think the Clomid will suffice for the serm.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You guys think a OTC serm is really necessary with the clomid ?
There r no otc serms, you'll need a test booster and preferably and AI as u taper down the dose of clomid.

Savagev7

Awards
There r no otc serms, you'll need a test booster and preferably and AI as u taper down the dose of clomid.
Which test booster would you recommend and which AI ? I just noticed you live in Valrico I used to live there also thats crazy I went to Bloomingdale High. lol I live on border line Tampa - Brandon now

Savagev7

Awards
Erase as an OTC, liquidex,arom and you know the rest.

Test booster....tribulus/ZMA? thats really all that does something
I mean investing in the test booster is it really worth it ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Which test booster would you recommend and which AI ? I just noticed you live in Valrico I used to live there also thats crazy I went to Bloomingdale High. lol I live on border line Tampa - Brandon now
I really like Finaflex revolution black, its has 50 mg of the active ingredient in Erase per pill and its 60 caps. It also has a proprietary blend of DAA and some other stuff I can't remember. U could get some extra DAA on the side too. Lol yeah I went to Durant High bro.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmm i'm just not a fan of prop blends :p