super dmz and anxiety

Aesthetic

Awards
Im 19 and im stupid enough to do a cycle of super Dmz i did my "Research" and everyone said not until i'm 24 and such. Well 2 weeks i started taking 2 pills and on the third week in developed anxiety and panic attack and it has taken 3 months for me to recover and get my life back. My doctor said he can help me take this stuff and monitor it properly if i ever decide to do it again. I had gained 25 and lost it all. During my anxiety i couldn't even eat properly to keep the gains. I could've waited or at least tried something more mild but instead i wanted to take the big boy stuff. Im happy i have my life back and my anxiety is over im back in the gym and pumping iron. I just wanted to get this off my chest. I know i deserved it and i don't regret this experience.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sorry that this happened to you, while I am a hardass about youngn's not doing hormones, I don't like when the worst things do happen. Did you at least do a proper pct to get your nuts restarted?

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
That's too bad that had to happen but honestly, what were you thinking? I'm not going to bash on you but now you know that steroids aren't something to be taken lightly. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better now though. Get back in the weight room and start eating anything you can get your hands on :D