Advice for my first PH CYCLE

technique88

technique88

Awards
I am new to the PH world although I have been weight training for over 6 years now. I am definitely interested in trying out a PH cycle. I just received Androhard in the mail yesterday but I am looking to start up this thread to get a head start in great advice as I am doing research about PHs. First off, I'm 23 so I am at least of age ( at the minimum) to start a cycle. I always avoided them in high school when a lot of friends did them (stupidly I might add). I want to stack androhard with a standard first time PH. I have seen a lot of good things in this forum about H-drol and think I will give that a shot. My idea was to run 8 weeks of hard and introduce h-drol (or a PH that would work best with hard) for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. Any suggestions on this stack? Do they work well together? Also, I would like some advice on proper dosing protocol, recommended supplements to take during, and most importantly, the PCT. I was looking into PP's TRS v3. It looks thorough, but I have also been reading that OTC supplements just don't cut it. The fact is, I want to do things extremely right. I am not looking for short cuts or worrying about budget because I feel that if I am going to commit my body to something like this, I am won't cut corners. All advice would definitely be appreciated. As for my goals, I am looking to get lean and toned. I am not into the shredded look. I want decent gains, but I am not greedy. Not interested in any type of diet/ fat burner...at all.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Pct is key, you want a SERM (nolvadex, clomid and or torem) no serm, no cycle. That bein said you also want DAA and erase. During your cycle, pre and post you need all your support supps. Multi, fish oil, hawthorne berry, liver support...etc. for a first time user depends. What is your stats to be exact?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You need your diet in check as well. Helladrol is what I would recommend you bro :) its not as harsh as other things out there which makes it a good starter. If done right you will have great gains. Remember tho. It's not gonna build the muscle by itself. It supplements your diet

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Helladrol and katanadrol (furaza-a)stacked would be good ... do your frikkin research!!! Then do it again,, and then double check your research just to be sure... then get labs done precycle, during cycle and post cycle,, about $60 each at privatemdlabs.com..... get the female hormone panel,,, I prepaid for all my labs prior to even starting my cycle!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed :)

technique88

technique88

Awards
Awesome, I appreciate the quick feed back. As of now I haven't started yet because I am still researching. I already have my pre-labs taken care of. I just need to go back and request the hormone panel, my doctor forgot to add that one in there when I last went. So far internal organ screens look great, just as expected for a 23 year old. I am also going to get lab work done during my cycle, since I am running 8 weeks of androhard. I figured on week 4 right before h-drol I would get it done again. I also have a BP machine at home. My stats are 225lb, not sure of my BF %. I will get that assessed. Any recommendations for dosage protocol for helladrol in a 4 week cycle?

technique88

technique88

Awards
So PP's TRS PCT is a no go?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You need a serm base pct period. With a t booster and AI

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
TRS would be acceptable with only andro-series products stacked and dosed according to their reccomendation of once a day in the AM. When you add in another hormone like h-drol, you need to split the H-drol into two doses, and at that point it is worth spliting the andro series as well. Also, Hdrol really doesn't shine in a 4 week cycle, 6 is optimal. What I would do is either go with another andro series to stack with it (I'd lean towards andromass), dose them together once in the AM and then do a PCT with the TRS. Or get some halodrol and run the combo like:

AH: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Hdrol:0/50/75/75/75/75/75/0

you could theoretically bump the hdrol to 100 if you really aren't responding at 75. This would require a SERM for pct though.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of of hormones with hdrol in the middle six i would us a SERM even @ 75mg. SERMS are cheap compared to OTC PCT. JMO

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
agreed, but if he forgoes the h-drol and just sticks to andro series, he could use their TRS if he wants to avoid getting a SERM for whatever reason.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Really appreciate all the advice. Like I said I started this thread to get a head start. I am still doing my research. So far I have:
1 bottle of hard
all the fish, flaw, borage oil supps,
multivitamins,
additional vit c
DAA
Ersae

I guess I am in need of a serm and h-drol.

Do you guys recommend taking those cycle assist supps?

Also, does h-drol/androhard make a good stack? I want something that will complement hard nicely without losing libido, etc...
I want nice lean gains while shredding fat.
As for diet...carb restricted and high in protein.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Is running h-drol the last 6 weeks acceptable?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather see it at the beginning, you'll have an easier pct going into it with just the AH in your system IMHO.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Makes a lot of sense. for my pct what would you recommend, 6 weeks or 4?
how is

nolva: 20/20/10/10
erase:3/3/2/2
DAA: standard starting a week prior to my pct.

I would love some additions if needed. Also if an AI would be necessary during cycle...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
40/20/20/10

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Daa 3g.... And I have mixed feelings bout erase but I'm sticking with my 1/2/3/3/2/1

technique88

technique88

Awards
Most important question I forgot to ask..Liver support supp. What is a good one and how long should it be taken for?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Liv52 period lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
4 week pct should be fine, i like tUDCA and anything else herbal, but there are a lot of options out there.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Do you double dose liver support or as directed sufficient?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Can I stick to liver support bottle dosing o do I want to double it?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
depends on the specific liver support.

technique88

technique88

Awards
my ba on asking that twice

technique88

technique88

Awards
tUDCA

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
for milder compounds 250mg every other or every third day works, for something like beast 250mg/ed.

technique88

technique88

Awards
As for novla, ake it with food? Take twice a day? Morning or night preferable? etc...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
nolva 1x a day same time every day, with food is fine

technique88

technique88

Awards
Alright, so I have just placed orders for a just about everything I'll need for my cycle. As I keep doing more research I will probably order more and hopefully soon after...begin my androhard/h-drol cycle. Already got conformation numbers for certain products. I will try and keep this thread going throughout to track progress. Until then I will take everyone's best advice...RESEARCH. haha

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
No one mentioned this, and maybe you haven't found this out. The reason why running a PH with Andro"Series" products works so well, is that the AndroSeries is not methylated, therefore makes for a great PH to run with a methylated compound. It's your first cycle "PH or maybe first period" and thankfully you have these great minds behind what you are going to run. You are going to be in for a treat my good sir, a most fabulous treat indeed!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed

technique88

technique88

Awards
This is my first cycle ever...of anything! I cannot wait until it begins!

technique88

technique88

Awards
So PP is out of stock on androhard! I needed to order a second bottle for a complete 8 weeks. I wanted some advice on a quick revamp of my cycle...

androhard:
3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
andromass:
3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
HELLADROL:
0/50/75/75/75/75/100/0

What do you guys think?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's a beautiful thing